Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feels like she’s going to give birth any day...

Amazing when you have a planned induction date 🥴 Shes an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The reply to Stacey's comment is still there & has tried to contact Hinch every way possible!
Well come on Hinch own up you're wrong. You do it all the time. You're no wordsworth you have a VERY limited volcabulary. Time to acknowledge you steal other peoples words & ideas to fool the sheep.
I’m so fuming that SOFA has plagiarised an intelligent doctor! I am fuming on her behalf. I hope she takes her down!

Reactions: 27
Remember when she called astroturfgate her 'grass journey' 😂

So glad she's being called out by credible people first Michelle now this lady (obviously we don't count, we're nusty jealous trolls) you can't just bleeping plagiarise especially when you refer to yourself as a best selling author! :sick:
The only 'Grass Journey' she needs to be taking is out to a pasture to give birth in a stable to the cash cow, she's about 49 weeks pregnant this one, let's face it no other grass journey is exciting enough or relevant now🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has she tit the bed this morning?

wait until 2 becomes 3 it’s a bleeping dog sopha it doesn’t count. Absolute din

• Haha
Reactions: 29
2 become 3? She can't be serious. Fairly sure she's going to have 2 children. The dog is NOT a child Soph! Get help.

Reactions: 42
However let’s not stop talking about the plagiarism because that’s exactly what she wants
Exactly. . I'm pretty sure Sopha would steal your eyeballs and come back for your eyelashes, use em and claim its a filter used by everyone on this platform 🙄🤦‍♀️ She thinks she's untouchable this one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Up since 6am, so plenty of time to acknowledge her plagiarism and credit the original author but what does Sophie do? Cleans an already clean sink 🤦‍♀️
One day she will realise that she needs to live by the same rules as the rest of us and there are people out there far more intelligent, professional and respected than her who will have no qualms about putting her in her place.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Tbh I couldn’t give two hoots about her bump. Her nails could have been from any point in the past present or future. Her whole life is completely fabricated and fake as proven by the fact that even though she’s a “published author” she can’t even string together a post on Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I can’t make out well enough, are they the white or pastel set? Doesn’t mean it’s today because hasn’t she proven she’s had two sets on those nails?

Reactions: 6
Tbh I couldn’t give two hoots about her bump. Her nails could have been from any point in the past present or future. Her whole life is completely fabricated and fake as proven by the fact that even though she’s a “published author” she can’t even string together a post on Instagram
Here here. Personally the bump stuff is of no interest to me (I've never commented on any of the pregnancy speculation) but I'm enjoying seeing her being called out for this lack of basic respect for someone else's work. Teflon Towers is falling down.

Reactions: 37
When she put’s those fake quotes from Ron and hen she really does think they can speak doesn’t she

edit for spelling mistake

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I messaged the doctor the info about Hinch’s book and sent a link to Penguin. I studied psych at uni and attribution and citing sources is a major factor in everyone’s work. Even in other classes, we used the American Pyschological Assiciation (APA) as our reference guide.
Hinchy has gone too far this time.
93F5F55A-C123-4CB2-A544-FA3C20281A09.jpeg
203CDB2E-9BE3-46B4-B6D9-15A959074714.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
This is what she wants , attention on the bump when she’s been called out for plagiarism.
I hope she’s forced to make a public apology and if she doesn’t is hung out to dry. Why should she take the credit for someone else’s work. People like that make me so angry, we’ve all come across them. I hope that account doesn’t let it go or be bullied by sopha

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.