Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
60F2CEA4-CE0B-4BBF-A4ED-DEA49C26D302.png
Why is she cleaning that sink???
It’s already clean... absolutely ridiculous and a massive waste of at least 3 cleaning products all full of harmful chemicals!! Does she ever show herself cleaning anything that needs it anymore?!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
Wanking a tap first thing in the morning. Sophie, you might think I’m a jealous troll but really... I just feel so sorry for the sad life you have.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Who the hell cleans a sink before breakfast?? What a complete waste of time...if it even happened!?? 🤔
She’s got the same outfit on as the other days fitting of the tap thing. Which in itself was a pre record because she had a different outfit on for the rest of the day. So who bloody knows when that was filmed 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
She’s so bleeping thick she can’t even steal someone else’s work effectively.

She’s missed out a chunk of the authors first sentence so that it doesn’t make sense anymore! It’s been ‘instagrammed and retweeted many a time, ironically on these very platforms’. Sorry, what? 🤔 How is that ironic? Where else would something be instagrammed and retweeted other than on, well, Instagram & Twitter?? Thick, thick, thicko!!

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Now she’s going on about her beside the sink flowers which were bought from Claremont garden centre. So which trip did she buy them on cos she’s had them for a good while now. Maybe that indicates when the olive tree was actually bought.

Reactions: 12
All this just shows how unprofessional she is. Influencers spout about women supporting each other and here she is not bothered to even credit the woman she stole the quote from and tried to weave into her own. It is so shady. If she didn't know who'd written it (although not hard to find out) she could have said she found the quote online. Her integrity is not even hanging by a thread. I'm so glad she's being called out. There is no reason to be intimidated by her. Intelligent, capable people are not scared by her as they don't worship her like her sheep do. They have integrity and aren't going to let a z lister get away with taking advantage.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Waking up this morning to see that story post from the psychologist was beautiful! I can’t want to see how this unfolds 😂

Reactions: 25
Amazing content this morning, cleaning your sink before breakfast I have never thought of that before, will have to try it so I do it twice giving me twice the work 💪 Amazing 👏 #twit #lies #prerecord

Reactions: 17
Really don't get it!!! She really is bleeping around with the sinks isn't she. Makes no sense to keep it clean ll the time

Reactions: 10
I agree that the late night “I feel like I’m about to give birth” is in very poor taste if she’s already had the baby. She didn’t pan down or show her reflection in a mirror or simply do a bump shot hiding her face or whatever. And that speaks volumes.
The thing is the sheep forgive her everything. Those in between Don’t notice or care.And then there’s us. We Notice it all. She wants us to be riled and annoyed. It keeps us watching. She can literally get away with whatever she wants.

Now I was terrible for making plans when I was due - I booked to have Major building world done in my house for when I would be 40 weeks pregnant because I was so convinced I’d go to 42 weeks. Baby was born on his due date 🤦🏻‍♀️. Two days later we have no windows in the house and I had to spend the entire day at soft play sitting on a hard chair boobing a newborn and chasing a toddler.

But I do feel she’s slipped up with making Ss plans. Even if they are prerecorded she’s putting it out there that she’s making plans to travel and do things (she said something about a farm as well on one of responses to gushy messages). Not exactly hunkering down for birth.

Who knows. She implied she would be induced? So she wouldn’t be over at this point unless they’ve decided to not induce her at 38/39 weeks.

We can’t believe a word that comes out her mouth - as well we know they aren’t even her words half the time. Who knows.
She went over to show the new baby last week - when she was heard on Stacey's stories. The visit will be made public news and appear to happen next week, after hinch has announced the baby. There will be a frame about how he was born "last week" (who's knows which week is real these days) and they wanted some time as a family first - hence Nannie Rose being round with Captain Yahoo the other day. Still sceptical that she will share the actual date of birth for this one. And I think it will be a" omg guyz it can only happen to me" girl.

Does anyone know Stacey's launch date? Hinch is definitely petty and jealous enough to grid post the baby after a 15 pane story on Stacey's launch.

Reactions: 20
Amazing content this morning, cleaning your sink before breakfast I have never thought of that before, will have to try it so I do it twice giving me twice the work 💪 Amazing 👏 #twit #lies #prerecord
I'm really not gonna have a good day today I wanted another plagiarised quote to tell me that I'm the vest thing since sliced bread along side a cup of tea in a hinch mug,if I don't I'm gonna be one salty witch for the rest of th rest of the morning and probably all week, why does she let her lambs down like this,I need to know I'm enough and that today is a new day otherwise I may breakdown and go to B&M and buy fejkas, fabric softener and mirrored plates and tit. Not happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On the comment Stacey put I can’t see the replies apart from the recent ones from the psychologist and a couple of others.
can anyone else ??
C4437B49-11D2-43AC-B734-7784C22A6329.png

• Heart
Reactions: 17
All this just shows how unprofessional she is. Influencers spout about women supporting each other and here she is not bothered to even credit the woman she stole the quote from and tried to weave into her own. It is so shady. If she didn't know who'd written it (although not hard to find out) she could have said she found the quote online. Her integrity is not even hanging by a thread. I'm so glad she's being called out. There is no reason to be intimidated by her. Intelligent, capable people are not scared by her as they don't worship her like her sheep do. They have integrity and aren't going to let a z lister get away with taking advantage.
She hasn’t even lifted a quote. She’s literally rewrote an article which had Rebeccas name smack bang in the middle of it. She knows exactly what she’s done
08C25D34-68C4-4384-B956-7E3687E960E7.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.