Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been saying from day 1, she does NOT want a girl. Ever. She’s too jealous to have a daughter, she’d never cope with not being Jamie’s no1 girl anymore.
I agree with this 100%. I also think she's having/had a girl as I couldn't help but think she looked slightly dissapointed in the gender reveal video

Reactions: 16
To be fully on-board with the theory that she's still pregnant, I also need her to be holding a copy of today's newspaper. 😎🕵️‍♀️
I was thinking this too, I’m going to need her to go live with today’s newspaper showing her bare belly with the nails and the olive tree 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This is what she wants , attention on the bump when she’s been called out for plagiarism.
I hope she’s forced to make a public apology and if she doesn’t is hung out to dry. Why should she take the credit for someone else’s work. People like that make me so angry, we’ve all come across them. I hope that account doesn’t let it go or be bullied by sopha
She can't be bullied by her. This author is not some silly little fan, she'll hold her own. Wouldn't you?

Reactions: 28
Comment is still there. If you look at Stacey solomons reply, it will say beneath it “more replies” DONT click this one, instead click the more replies under soph’s reply to Stacey. That is where the comment is

Reactions: 17
I bet this American psychologist would have a field day with Hinch in a professional capacity 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Her entire persona is now a cheap rip off of Stacey. I followed her for a long time & noticed suddenly one day she changed the style of her stories. Suddenly it was quotes and very fairytale like photos & lifestyle content instead of cleaning. It’s only when I started paying attention to Stacey that I realised where all her idea and new branding was coming from. I honestly don’t know how Stacey puts up with it. I couldn’t stand being ‘friends’ (even fake PR friends) with someone who copied me and envied me like that.
I used to have a friend like this. Everything I did she copied, I soon sacked her off. I know they say "imitation is the best form of flattery" but it was so fecking annoying. If I made a Lego cake, she made one. If I made a minion cake, she did. If I said a certain thing, she'd then say it, she started changing her opinions to match mine, trying to have the same friends... It's just exhausting!!

Reactions: 17
Comment is still there. If you look at Stacey solomons reply, it will say beneath it “more replies” DONT click this one, instead click the more replies under soph’s reply to Stacey. That is where the comment is
Ah my apologies I see it now:)

Reactions: 2
Doesn't she get money every time she posts a grid post too? I'm not sure how instagram influencers work. If so, technically she's stolen that poor womans words and made money out of it.
Yep, she's made money from the grid post,the share to her stories, gained followers ergo upping her engagement, credited by her sheep for the words it was printed in OK mag and the daily record, giving her more exposure and therefore upping her followers and price tag on top of the money she has already made by posting on her grid which she gets more for because it was her stories that gained her fame so a grid post from her is gold. So yes looking at it from a legal point of view having worked in a lawyers firm myself the original author has Intellectual theft damages, loss of earnings stripping off Hinches top earning figure from her post so we're looking at at least 50k just for that, she also seeks a loss of future earnings based on the forecast and exposure of the post what the earning could have indeed been from social media and then among those damages is the exposure from the news and the earnings from that. . in short this could be a £250k-500k lawsuit which is a quarter of what hinch has in the bank if the author doesn't back down

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I honestly can’t understand why she thinks anyone even gives a tit about her pregnancy. How self absorbed is she??? She could do with having a long conversation with someone like Laura Whitmore on how to just get in with your life. Laura might be able to give her an insight into how a real celebrity keeps their life private. But wait...then the narcissistic bleep wouldn’t make 24k per post. She clearly has nothing else to show other than CC1 and fatdogslim. I can’t even watch her stories anymore as she is beyond hateful

Reactions: 22
Just catching uppppp.

That is 1000% a newborn hungry cry in the back of that viakal video🥴

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.