Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if this has been posted, I can't keep up but hasn't she changed the intro im sure it wasn't this or am I imagining something completely different has anyone got a screenshot from when she first posted it?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20210423_083248_com.instagram.android.jpg

Not fooling me considering we've already seen a week+'s growth on those nails. Definitely planting the seed for when Stacey releases her line. What a spoiled nasty little princess

Reactions: 37
I can’t make out well enough, are they the white or pastel set? Doesn’t mean it’s today because hasn’t she proven she’s had two sets on those nails?
i Honestly think it’s colour changing nail varnish. It can change with temperature. She cares so much about tattle she would 100% go to that extreme 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Ron being in the photo is more helpful date wise than the nails tbh. That’s definitely a recent ish pic of him so unless the bump is fake (would even she be that bonkers?!) then it proves the baby is either still cooking or was born very recently, no more than a few weeks old.

Reactions: 14
Bet her bum hole is flapping knowing someone is coming for her 😂 I reckon she’ll delete the whole post eventually. Rather than apologise
I believe this is karma from the Lyndsay queen of clean fiasco!!

Bet her bum hole is flapping knowing someone is coming for her 😂 I reckon she’ll delete the whole post eventually. Rather than apologise
Also I can’t see that comment now so she’s changed her settings so her sheep can’t see it either

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Its 1 becoming 2.

Your dog doesn't bleeping count!
Ronnie is not a bleeping puppy!

• Wow
Reactions: 35
I don't know if this has been posted, I can't keep up but hasn't she changed the intro im sure it wasn't this or am I imagining something completely different has anyone got a screenshot from when she first posted it?
The only bit she changed was removing 'sorry for the rant' at the beginning which is even more outrageous as copy pasting an article is not a 'rant'. But it proves that she knowingly ripped this woman's work off

Reactions: 24
I think I’ve realised what the source of the rant is now. Someone clearly pointed out her content is stale which is why for the past two days she’s tried to do things in a different order instead of the usual routine but the funniest thing is, it’s still just the same old stuff. Dog, baby and shining the sink. Different toilet, same tit essentially.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She “edited” it several times after posting. If you go to Mr He’s stories, you’ll see a different version.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The psychology is a child psychologist from NYC who went to Yale. She has only gone and plagiarised a psych doctor from the big apple. That doctor will not back down from this. Hopefully someone puts her onto the management company and Penguin.

NYC just went through hell because of the pandemic. Ffs So-Faux is bleeping confident that she can do what she wants. Plagiarism wouldn’t never cross her mind because it’s the last thing that happen to any of her “books”.
And we all know what Americans do ...Sue Sue Sue😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I too messaged the psychologist and told her this is what has given Sophie her fame, passing off the ideas of others as her own and that her grid posts and story adverts earn her up to 14k and when she often messes up as opposed to addressing the duck up she ignores it, deletes it, never admits or speaks of it again and this has meant she gets away with a lot including her last duck up which cost hundreds of people thousands of pounds in damage to their homes, a quick delete of the story means she never has to face responsibility. I said her publisher as a best selling author is penguin and her management is gleam and that I hope and beg that she takes this as far as she can so finally this woman can be put in her place as she thinks her status makes her untouchable and that she should not be bullied by her status and even if she gives credit, there was money made and engagement and more which has lined the pocket of Hinch at the discredit of her and that seeking more than an apology but indeed damages and financial loss/ intellectual theft based on what has already been done is what we can only hope she does to stop this woman once and for all. I hope it reaches her

• Heart
Reactions: 68
On the comment Stacey put I can’t see the replies apart from the recent ones from the psychologist and a couple of others.
can anyone else ??
View attachment 542492
I've had a look as well, it appears that littlehousecalls comment has been deleted!
New quote for you Sofa.
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!"
(Sir Walter Scott, 1808)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The reply to Stacey's comment is still there & has tried to contact Hinch every way possible!
Well come on Hinch own up you're wrong. You do it all the time. You're no wordsworth you have a VERY limited volcabulary. Time to acknowledge you steal other peoples words & ideas to fool the sheep.
Wow, this woman means business and rightly so, over to you Hinch🤔🤔🤔😂

Reactions: 12
And we all know what Americans do ...Sue Sue Sue😂😂😂
i work in a large bank in the PR department and my advice to soph would be get in there fast apologies quick or pay the woman off the yanks don’t mess around she will have a lawyer on speed dial ready to take soph on

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.