Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry girls and maybe some boys but who is Michelle I keep seeing her name but dont get who she is pls help 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Reactions: 3
Ooh sofas about to pop let's see how she can use It to get huns to shop lawd I say it every day. Well almost, but boringggg. Dog. Sink n cheap toot is all there is so throw in, then as that's not setting Insta on fire, add in a soupcon of plagerism for trollz and we have Mrs H in entirety. ATV hinchersssss

Reactions: 5
I’ve shared her story to my stories. I’ve got a heap of Hinch followers who follow me and if I show even one of them what she’s like then it’s worth it. I am absolutely disgusted. She’s so lazy and unoriginal she can’t even write her own caption. She’s literally copying and pasting because she can’t be arsed. I’ve messaged Michelle too to see if she will share the story and try and get some traction. I bet Rebecca is fuming. That sort of publicity to her if she had been credited would have been amazing and probably quite helpful to all the sheep in the comments with parenting woes
I did the same. It’s just wrong!

Reactions: 7
Sorry girls and maybe some boys but who is Michelle I keep seeing her name but dont get who she is pls help 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Michelle Ogundehin!, She basically oited hinch completely and called her stuff in a polite way outing her methods as toxic and has outshone her with proper cleaning methods and has outed her use of fairy liquid and other things, Soph blocked her right away and has kept mum since about her.

Honestly the birth of this baby is all she has left to save her titanic of a career and Soflora is going to want to rest after popping out that kid but guess what she knows she can't duck around for long because her career is fast ending, no content, nothing new to bring, there's only so much tit she can order from ebay, nursery decor was very anti climatic as was AstroTurf, she can't extend or do duck all else to that house, she Cleans an already clean sink, has used up every pinterest cleaning tip she can and all she has left is plagiarism of marie kondo methods and she knows like duck she can go there, she's getting upstaged every minute by Stacey and has cried troll more times in a month than any other time in her career. Its just one duck up after another, in just one month she's went from Azaylia to sinkgate to plagiarism, what the duck next?? She is clinging on like anaglypta wallpaper this twit. Just go Soph your finished hun and you know it its a sad day when even your rip off Sheep have more presence and content than you do. Sad Indeed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Doesn't she get money every time she posts a grid post too? I'm not sure how instagram influencers work. If so, technically she's stolen that poor womans words and made money out of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Remember when she called astroturfgate her 'grass journey' 😂

So glad she's being called out by credible people first Michelle now this lady (obviously we don't count, we're nusty jealous trolls) you can't just bleeping plagiarise especially when you refer to yourself as a best selling author! :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
AF9D46AC-5874-4D77-8CA6-FF18A12BA128.jpeg

She’s edited her original caption to admit it’s a lifted quote but not from where. And she’s also being salty about it. She’s such a dick.
it isn’t just the “comparison” quote shes plagiarised, it’s the actual body of the caption too!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She has also deleted the original authors comment (asking for credit) reply to Stacey Solomons comment,

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Also, this BS with people demanding laws that insist s/m users must use their own names on social media is a joke. She would have to remove the dog account, because I guarantee that Hen didn’t sign up for that account. And all the @Mindlessly_fowlling_Hinch_and_copying_her_bybuyingTAT accounts would need to go. Never fort ov that did, Soph???
She wasn’t even Mrs Hinch when she started that account so technically that should go 😂

Reactions: 11
View attachment 542424
She’s edited her original caption to admit it’s a lifted quote but not from where. And she’s also being salty about it. She’s such a dick.
it isn’t just the “comparison” quote shes plagiarised, it’s the actual body of the caption too!!
Still the same. The last thing change she made was the “sorry for the rant” lead in

Reactions: 8
So so glad she’s been called out for lifting the quote. Loving these strong intelligent women fighting back! Hinch has too often got away with things, usually by messages that are intimidating from what I’ve seen. About time she was was heald accountable 💪🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.