Mrs Hinch #376 Hinch podcast going down the pan, so she’s had to invite her nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she kind of acknowledges a developmental issue in this response
He doesn’t have siblings - but he has both parents at home! My little one doesn’t have siblings but thanks to us (ok mainly me) and CBeebies and YouTube, they learnt some words and numbers. Maybe if she sat down and played with him with some objects, instead of teaching him how to pour dog food or load the washing machine (for the gram content) then maybe she wouldn’t be in this position.
This statement pretty much reads ‘all first children will be mute cos they’ve no brothers or sisters to learn from’ and is it implying Rex only talks cos he has 2 older brothers? Also, what’s all this ‘build up trust in others’ bollocks? He sees both parents, his grandparents, his family (at the lockdown bbq) plus they take him to garden centres, baby ballers (well, at least once or twice), soft play.... much more then some children get to do. If her son is t at the same ‘stage’ as others, just shrug your shoulders and own it and say ‘he’ll get there in his own time’. Blimmin heck, she’s got another million and one milestones to achieve after this one, is she going to moan about not hitting every one of them at the same times as others.

pps the irony of her saying about comparison, when she pretty much copied her SIL house, copied Matalan’s bedding etc and bought an olive tree because she saw them in other peoples houses and wanted one too.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Congratulations from another mum of 5 here.
mayhem and madness at times, but so many cuddles to go round too. Time goes faster than we can imagine but I can still remember those wonderful days xx
I swear you’ll convince me to have no5 😂 ❤

Reactions: 5
Also sophie I’d be more concerned about the people asking why they haven’t seen Ronnie today on stories 👀
Bet they’re the ones making mash potatoe faces of him and a shrine. Definitely would be enough to make me never want my kids on social
Media.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Obviously trying to get it in the papers. This is the 3rd times she's edited it and changed nothing. Imagine that being your life at 6:30am. She needs to take her fave advise to dish out... Go spend time with your beautiful family. Get off of Instagram at 6:30am bumping a post to get more attention off of the back of your toddler.
WWWHHHYYYYYYYY don't her sheep see this and realise what she is doing?! Why are they SO blind to it?!

Argh!!

Reactions: 13
Hey guyzzzzzz.

quick post from me.

Baby A no 5 was born last night at 2258 weighing 5lb3oz.

Augustas (Gus) Alexander

he’s an absolute dream and I just needed to share with you all 💙
I will have plenty of time to catch up and post whilst I recover!
Congratulations!! I hope he is also a nusty troll and you’ve got many crunky snacks!

Reactions: 6

This is her shadows with her being quiet today.
They need their good morning love Ron and hen montage guyzzzzzz.. Deep breaths. Deep breaths...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Having or not having siblings! That is the question.
I'm the eldest of 3 and was a talker,reading and writing before going to primary (back in 1976).
My youngest brother was a slow talker as he had 2 siblings to talk for him! So, it works in both ways having siblings.
Yes every child is different but parent interaction is key.

Reactions: 12
Are we calling bingo, she’ll come back with CC2 and blame trolls for the fact he’s 3 months old🤔🤔👍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I read Jamies story as "simple mother" at first.
That my little pot pie, would be correct.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion #378 don’t compare my son with yours, mind your business and do your chores 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
What’s he said😏
Nothing worthwhile “couldn’t have said it better” then “an amazing mother”. Weirdly he seems to think she birthed Henry too because he said “happiest boys”. He’s a dog. He doesn’t have the same needs as your child. Ffs. Although part of me thinks they mean cc2. I find it odd he didn’t say “and you’ll be a brilliant mum to our new baby”. Hmmmm

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.