Mrs Hinch #376 Hinch podcast going down the pan, so she’s had to invite her nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she obsesses over her height on insta because she is convinced she supposed to be a model. She likes to remind clothing companies that she would make an excellent model because she’s tall and slim. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
yet won’t model her own clothing range.....
Totally agree, everything she says and does is manipulating behaviour, oh I hated being tall but mum said supermodels are all tall soph so please sheep tell me I should be a supermodel, let me criticise something about myself that never was a problem buts it’s making me seem relatable but more importantly so I can pay myself a backhanded compliment, cause I spend every second of every day thinking about me me me and ways I can boost my huge ego

Reactions: 14
Hahaha. 'Simple' is such an apt word to use from Inch to Hinch 😂
Christ almighty they're nothing but a pair of self absorbed greedy selfish child pimping nobheads.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He doesn’t have siblings - but he has both parents at home! My little one doesn’t have siblings but thanks to us (ok mainly me) and CBeebies and YouTube, they learnt some words and numbers. Maybe if she sat down and played with him with some objects, instead of teaching him how to pour dog food or load the washing machine (for the gram content) then maybe she wouldn’t be in this position.
This statement pretty much reads ‘all first children will be mute cos they’ve no brothers or sisters to learn from’ and is it implying Rex only talks cos he has 2 older brothers? Also, what’s all this ‘build up trust in others’ bollocks? He sees both parents, his grandparents, his family (at the lockdown bbq) plus they take him to garden centres, baby ballers (well, at least once or twice), soft play.... much more then some children get to do. If her son is t at the same ‘stage’ as others, just shrug your shoulders and own it and say ‘he’ll get there in his own time’. Blimmin heck, she’s got another million and one milestones to achieve after this one, is she going to moan about not hitting every one of them at the same times as others.

pps the irony of her saying about comparison, when she pretty much copied her SIL house, copied Matalan’s bedding etc and bought an olive tree because she saw them in other peoples houses and wanted one too.
The sibling thing is bullshit. Mine is an only child and came on leaps and bounds over lockdown. She learnt lots of new vocab. Both us parents were working at home and it's not like we all went around not speaking to each other all day, we always interact. Before the pandemic we used to talk and read a lot with her anyway. Pulling out the only child card is lame and very in keeping with her general no flies on me attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Daily Record have got hold of the woe is me post!!

Inch "couldn't have said it better" - neither can your wife, that's why she's copied someone else.
Double plagiarism then (if there’s such a thing🤔), Hinch uses the psychologist’s words, barely changing it then the Record quotes them as if they are Hinch’s 😡😡

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Can see her kicking off calling the nursery staff trollz 🤣 bet they dread her coming

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No good morning from Ron and Hen today as she’s just too upset guyyyzzzz about the trolling she’s getting from Ron’s aunties and uncles.

• Haha
We said it was too well versed to be written by her. Hinch it’s called plagiarism, look the word up 🙄🙄🙄
Wow how original 🙄 I’d get kicked out of university for plagiarising. Wonder if the same goes for Instagrammers being kicked off Instagram.

Reactions: 15
Jesus Christ, what exactly is it about her height that she "struggles" with? I'm 5ft 10" and I wear 4 - 6 inch heels every day with absolutely no problem at all. No one stares at me in the street. I can still fit in standard economy seats on trains and aeroplanes. Most high street clothing stores now do tall ranges so you can buy jeans and trousers that fit. Stop trying to make an issue where there isn't one and stop fishing for comments from all of your deranged army saying "Oh, but you're lovely and beautiful and slim and tall and perfect and I wish I was like you"
Being 5ft 9" doesn't make you special, even in the tiny little village of Maldon!
It’s because she’s obsessed with being the stereotypical beauty ‘petite’ ‘feminine’ Barbie. It just makes all her bullshit about being happy with who you are etc etc ‘you are enough’ bla bla, even harder to stomach. She doesn’t mean any of it. Biggest hypocrite going

Reactions: 10
It’s because she’s obsessed with being the stereotypical beauty ‘petite’ ‘feminine’ Barbie. It just makes all her bullshit about being happy with who you are etc etc ‘you are enough’ bla bla, even harder to stomach. She doesn’t mean any of it. Biggest hypocrite going
I’m 6 foot 1, one of the strongest women in my gym and I could very very easily out weightlift inch. My head is great! She needs to embrace it instead of trying to make herself petite, dainty and ultimately unhealthy

Edited to add, I’m not saying all petite women are unhealthy

Reactions: 16
Stacey and Jamie including Henry in ‘the boys’ just reflects a wider issue in Sophie’s life- it goes to show how much the people around her enable her delusions. If I had a friend like that who thought her dog was a child, would I be nasty about it? No. Would I encourage the behaviour by also acting as if the dog is a child? Absolutely not. But all this ties in with what we all know which is that people in her life coddle her & let her live in a delusional bubble because they’re scared of upsetting her with reality.
Side note: many on here have speculated that she’s probably secretly having a girl. On the contrary, I think she’d be devastated if she had a girl because then she couldn’t get away with being the damsel in distress surrounded by ‘my boys’. She wouldn’t be able to survive if a girl came along and ruined her narrative of being the only girl in a family surrounded by boys. She loooooooves saying ‘me and the boys’.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Just wanted to jump on and say something about last nights post. I think if Hinch was honest about any issues that R might be having, she would gain a lot of respect from other parents. Lots of her followers might be experiencing something similar but there is nobody in the public eye showing a true representation. Even many “honest parenting” accounts come across as bragging. I follow a few and I end up feeling like a bad parent. Instead of having a strop, being honest Sophie (I know you are reading here) about any issues R is having and what’s it’s like.

Reactions: 19
Wow how original 🙄 I’d get kicked out of university for plagiarising. Wonder if the same goes for Instagrammers being kicked off Instagram.
I remember it well in Uni, always making sure I referenced any quotes. 🙄

Reactions: 11
What is that selection of videos about of the ‘Hinch Army’ wearing her boring lounge wear? It doesn’t even come close to the fun of SS and her range. Why does she continually need to try and outshine her? She is a toxic friend who needs to be cut out.
I bet she drains the life out of SS, constantly needing reassuring and talking about herself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.