Mrs Hinch #376 Hinch podcast going down the pan, so she’s had to invite her nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First article that comes up for me when I type Mrs hinch and look at news on google. Obviously not paying for articles in this paper!! 🤣🤣🤣
987B16B7-C324-4646-909B-86963B9D93C7.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Laura claims to be a size 22/24. Not gonna knock her as I’m a plus size lady but she is obviously not 22/24, she is much bigger. And she’s stretching every item to fit which makes them look even worse than they are. It’s sad that she couldn’t just say I’m actually a bigger size and these won’t fit a bigger lady.
Agreed, I watched her IG video and no way is she a 22 to 24. She is more like a 32. I'm a size 22-24 and she is much, much bigger than me. I did think the sentiment behind the video was good though as she was trying to show that although the clothes don't really fit her, that they will fit other plus sized ladies smaller than she is. I didn't really rate the Hinch range of clothes though.

Reactions: 8
How does she get away with the plagiarism?
I mean she's done this to so many including Winnie the Pooh🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My eldest was a fab talker put this down to my motor mouth never shutting up to him, he had no siblings until he was nearly three so I don't figure how this is an issue for Ronnie 🤔
Yep.
She's blaming lockdown and having no interaction from other kids too... When in reality, she doesn't *work* does she. She's home 24,7 so is Jamie. Jamie literally does NOTHING work wise. They should and could of spent a couple hours everyday doing little tasks with him, reading, copying words, those flash cards, shape sorting, colours, etc etc etc! Painting and learning colours, making it fun. She's just too lazy and now he'll be flung onto nursery and he'll be their problem instead.
I totally respect and appreciate some children struggle and are more delayed in their learning and that's clear with Ronnie but lockdown and having no other interaction with children has duck all to do with that aspect of things.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sopha, you didn’t want him to stop being a baby. That’s why he was crammed into that danger basket for months and why you still swaddle him laying down front-facing you in the pram like a newborn.

Reactions: 20
Agree, she needs the adoration, which is why she continues to post about trolls so her sheep tell her how wonderful she is. Interesting she hasn’t addressed the Michelle issue and not called her a troll, yet she’s only pointed out what endless others of us have. I don’t think she’d want the publicity of Hinch v Michelle
yeah I agree, or address of Jamie being on flash fc. Anyone else would of been like yeah he was god I looked awful then sort of stuff. With Michelle, I don’t think she could handle someone like her who’s head strong and knows her own mind

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion:

Stealing quotes from other authors, time for a weekend off and back Monday with a daughter?🤣

my first ever suggestion guyzzz I’m learning

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.