Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Astonishing

VIP Member
Hey guyzzzzzz.

quick post from me.

Baby A no 5 was born last night at 2258 weighing 5lb3oz.

Augustas (Gus) Alexander

he’s an absolute dream and I just needed to share with you all 💙
I will have plenty of time to catch up and post whilst I recover!

• Heart
Reactions: 192

butterflybaby27

Not been on the internet much but just came on to say this. The verdict for George Floyd’s murder has come in. Former officer Derek Chauvin has been found guilty. Now last summer when this all kicked off, Hinch was one of ths people who posted a black square on her Instagram grid & promised she would do further reading to ‘educate’ herself. Not seen her say anything since. But seen as she cared so much last summer, I’m watching to see if she has anything to say about the verdict and if there’s any updates on her ‘reading’....unless it was all for show.....

• Heart
Reactions: 176

butterflybaby27

Beyoncé has three children. I have no idea how and when they reached developmental milestones because they have been kept off the internet for majority of their lives. I also have no idea about the kids of several other high profile celebrities because again, they have been kept off the internet. I do NOT condone any nasty comments towards a child but imagine being shocked that people are curious about his development when he is forced to live his every move online. Imagine having the cheek to feign surprise when crazy people start to feel entitled to seeing him daily.....after all, they are only following the cues laid out by his mother. You can’t allow people to feel entitled to your child and then lose your shit when they act on that entitlement.

• Heart
Reactions: 119

Geswho

Why does she bother writing “Ron mummy loves you the world” as if Ronnie aged nearly two will pick up Instagram and see it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Tell your child you love him instead of writing a story on Instagram ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 115

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Ok I’m now thinking she’s not had the baby - I think she’s had all these pre records from the end of last year and so that she doesn’t have to worry about following the correct order - she’s just covered her bump in 99% of them, or what was a bump at that point. She’s absolutely 100% trolling us.
Such odd content to pre record don’t you think. Cleaning content aside - which is absolutely minimal. The rest of her content is just Ronnie toddling about. Or the dog sleeping. You can understand adverts being pre recorded. They need to be checked by brand etc - even though im shocked they find her content acceptable.
However the “fillers” in between the ads? The morning routines, the trips to the park, the occasional cooking,etc etc. Why does that have to be pre recorded? What does she have to gain from that?
i know it makes the adverts stand out and seem unnatural if there’s no continuity between her filler content and her ad content but it simply Proves her account is nothing more than a shopping channel. The exploitation of her child/ren within that context is absolutely appalling.
At the heart of it I think she is ultimately incredibly lazy. She wants the money, the fame, the glory without having to work for it. She wastes her platform. She fails to develop as a content creator in order to stay relevant or maintain engagement.
shes in panic mode this week for sure. The begging for engagement with polls and rhetorical questions. The mania of last nights gretel display - rolling out something that used to work for her- “quirky fun Mrs Hinch has us in stitches over her N Dubz impression”.
she knows her popularity is waning yet doesn’t actually do anything about it properly. It would be so easy to creste some content on “post lockdown life”-how to organise your car ready for all those trips you’re going to be taking; re organise your wardrobe for getting back out there; get your garden guest ready;bloody garden snacks ffs; she can even prance about doing her make up if she likes; she could have tapped into pregnancy exercise at home - gentle yoga exercises; preparing for life with 2 under 2 - batch cooking; getting activities ready now And organising them in packs that are ready to grab and go for when baby is here; creating a big boy room for Ronnie; organising a play room or play area; how she keeps garden toys clean; raising issues of mental load; raising awareness of pregnancy related issues
Blimey I could go on and on and on.
instead it’s another day in grey skull castle where she buys some more tat and half arsed shows it. Gushes thanks for everyone licking my arse.
wipes a clean surface
Passive aggressive quote aimed at tattle
Goodnight - everyone (yes even you tattlers cos I’m so kind and pure)
Repeat Infinitum.
I went off on one. Sorry 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 108

MaldonMalaise

Evening, sorry if this theory has been thrown out there before but I have a theory re: the N Dubz content. I think she’s doing it in a futile attempt to hide her tattle threads in search engines.

Often on social media when she comes up and trolls / bullying comes up, Hinch Skeptics tell people to Google her name and Tulisa / N Dubz to see the screengrab of her Instagram where she compared a photo of her to a not very attractive Pokémon. Not good for the queen of Maldon!

now how could Hinch bump these threads down the Google listings and prevent her shoppers from finding them using a casual Google? Easy! Continue to “bring N Dubz back” and share the messages that fans/Fredagmail send her saying how much they love N Dubz, then wait for the red tops to post a few online articles about how the Hinch army are loving your recent N Dubz obsession.

just like when Jeffree Star named his dog ‘Drama’ and made a lipstick called ‘Problematic’ to manipulate search rankings. She’s up to something with this.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
You’ve all said it so well. It’s clear she’s insanely jealous of SS. Of her life. Of her family. Of her success.
SS has been posting a lot of Rex doing fairly typical toddler things - talking, singing, counting, playing. SS hasn’t done anything wrong in posting this (aside from the argument that children should be kept off public accounts). She’s just posting fairly natural videos of her son.
Hinch doesn’t do that. I’ve never speculated on Ronnie’s development. I’ve commented on her parenting - mostly how disgusting it is that she speaks to Ronnie in that sarcastic tone - but not whether Ronnie can talk or not. That’s not a topic I want to touch really. Cos who knows why he can or can’t.
You can’t deny that the life she portrays shows very little input from her as a parent. But that’s not to saw that’s a direct impact on his speech or ability to count. Heck my two year old hears me counting incessantly with my 3.5 year old and he still can’t count beyond 1. I don’t care! It doesn’t matter.
However my point is Hinch is deeply aware of the gap widening between her SS. That includes their similar aged children. As a teacher I know all children develop differently which has allowed me as a parent to not stress if my child can’t do something his peer can do. They are all on their own journey. They get where they need to be. We support them as parents. That’s our job.
She isn’t that secure in that feeling. She is a very insecure, jealous, bitter person. She seeks instant gratification. She wants instant results with minimum effort.
That’s just not how parenting works. How you react and respond to things has a direct impact on their feelings of self worth. I’ve recently had to check myself making comments about my weight in front of my toddler. You forget how much they soak up what you say.

Having said all of this I can’t help but think she’s planting some serious seeds for revealing CC2. A grid post calling for sympathy on the choices she has to make as a parent. Hidden a baby for 3 months? She didn’t even mention Ronnie becoming a big brother did she? I have always said of my children, so long as I have taught them to be kind and understanding I know I have done a good job.
I’m starting to ramble.
This was intentional. Friday reveal incoming.

• Heart
Reactions: 98

Lreb88

VIP Member
Don’t know who this is but I’ve blocked her just for this sickeningly cringe reply 😂

2972C25E-9CD7-48CB-9E1D-793BC3939AEE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 93

Bubbles85

VIP Member
I’m speechless at how low she has stooped - Azalyia plant.

Stop making this about you Hinch

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 92

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
I mean, is that aimed at us or is it to take the shine off of SS who has smashed it out of the park with her inclusive clothing range?
Women supporting women by shouting TROLLLLLLLLZ as soon as your bestie is doing well.
Classy Soph, real classy.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

Babybail93

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂 the grid post is so aimed at tattle. If anyone messaged her that stuff they all would be blocked. And if she didn’t care about Ronnie’s development she wouldn’t edit her pictures and videos to look like he’s more advanced than he is.
Notice how she still didn’t say he could speak 😂 she is awful. She isn’t upset for Ronnie, she is upset for HERSELF

• Heart
Reactions: 83

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
"There will always be a child who is smarter" - Then Stop pretending your son can do things he can't for his age
"There will always be kids who are more athletic"
- Then stop pretending your son can walk before he can crawl
"More Talented & Obedient"
- Then Stop pretending your very quiet behaved son can do a full load on a 30 and is 'Naughty' when he clearly isn't
The question is can he speak if not then why not a mum people can really look up to that are struggling with children that have additional needs and be truthful
"Why don't you cut Ronnie's hair"
- Stop trying to grow it out like Rex you say not to compare children and you are tying to grow his hair to be like that of the child of your biggest competition.

Stacey shows off her ITS range and you just have to have a rant about trolls yet again don't you?,How about you Stop crying wolf and stop living in a dream land of pre records and if you didn't want people to talk about your son (FYI you know nobody is talking about your son its about you as a shit parent faking his entire little existence) you're the problem not that baby. Now go cry troll again while someone upstaged you. Your time is up Soph go and be with your beautiful family and stop being a money grabbing cow, you have chosen money over the privacy of your son and if people are trolling him then that's up to you as a parent to take him out of the limelight if you keep posting him don't think everyone is going to blow smoke up your towie wannabe bleached arse crack. Give Over Soph the game is up.

• Heart
Reactions: 83

Babybail93

VIP Member
Sorry just catching up here, but did she just refer herself as Shaniqua? But isnt thst often used as a name by women of colour. Would this be classed as a racial slur of some sort? She's treading on thin ice here guuyyyzzzz.
What a chav!! Like she is a proper chav, walks in slippers, big hooped earrings, she's causing a bit of mayhem tonight.
Jaymmmeeee, come pick yer wife up. She's lost it

Shes been reading tattle again mate, we've mentioned Ndubz on here plenty of times and now the ndubz songs
Shaniqua is in the song lyrics. So she’s not picked the name out especially. But, myself as a woman of colour did take offence. She is treading a fine line with appropriation with the way she is acting tonight. I said in the previous post, at best she is just ignorant, and at worse racist. She really doesn’t think and her managers really need to manage her because one day she will go too far.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

Letmereaditall

It’s quite easy to just take your child off your business account and keep him on your personal/private account.
The only person I feel sorry for is Ronnie. He seems such a lovely little boy, he doesn’t deserve for his whole life to be splashed on social media for content. Plenty of actual celebs understand social media is a toxic place and not for children.
The problem isn’t tattlers or ‘trolls’ the problem is the person exploiting their child on social media for profit. The sooner the influencer fad is over, the better. Poor Ronnie.

Also, if she didn’t show him from the off, no one would be asking to see him etc so no one to blame but yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 82