Mrs Hinch #376 Hinch podcast going down the pan, so she’s had to invite her nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4.1 million followers and 245,000 likes 😬 It’s like something someone who had been on the wine early evening had posted and then woke up the next morning hanging embarrassed. Not suggesting she’s been boozing 🤣 Also she’s replying to some of them comments that are basically saying yeah he’s behind but don’t worry you’re not a tit mum. She’s replying saying best community ever 👀 I thought it was terrible for all the comments she gets 🤷🏼‍♀️ Her and Stacey’s comments to each other 😳 I bet Joe Swash is like make sure she comes round when I’m out 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thank you all so much for the lovely messages!
Gus is settling in just fine and I should be allowed home with him tomorrow all being well! ❤

I’ll catch up with you all soon! I’m just absolutely living in a little baby bubble again and it’s fantastic 🤩
Congratulations from another mum of 5 here.
mayhem and madness at times, but so many cuddles to go round too. Time goes faster than we can imagine but I can still remember those wonderful days xx

Reactions: 5
Just read her rant again and thought do people actually call there children obedient and athletic ect sounds like she's talking about bloody Henry 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m so confused about SS and hinch. SS often shows Rex doing all kinds of things that highlight how is is so much more advanced than RonRedGloves. It’s all the things that are mentioned in here...never lets Ronson Fury ‘plant’ anything in his veg patch - SS waiting for Rex to wake up to plant stuff. Ronalongadingdon gives little more than a grunt and SS shows Rex saying morning mate. You get the idea. I often think SS is showing that Rex is in fact much more advanced than Ronnielonglegs (even what Rex was doing a year ago is more advanced than Ronbot is now) but then posts such vomit inducing comments on the grinch’s grid post. Could SS be that sly?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think SS is sly. She also posted the other week about Rex being moved into a big boy bed. Which I thought was a dig at hinch replicating another nursery. CC2 could have had Ron’s cot, and Ron could have had a grown up bedroom with a big boys bed!

Reactions: 21
Radio silence cleaners in from Madame Hinch in order to whip up maximum 'are you ok hun' DM's from the sheep :rolleyes:

Most hurtful thing the 'trolls' could do to Hinch is to stop talking about her 😂 she'd hate the lack of attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m calling today to be induction/csection day hence the “troll” post last night all her sheep followers will be worried she’s not shown her face today then bam CC2 arrives

Reactions: 13
He’s obedient because he’s scared to bloody death of her😏
The way she was giggling and egging him on with the dog treat cupboard. Then the next minute switched and screamed at him in that horrible voice. Poor little git doesn’t know whether he’s coming or going

• Sad
Reactions: 15
imagine if ID is a thing - all of them will lose 1/3 if not more of their followers!!!!
I have zero problem with having to have an ID. I don’t say anything on here that I would voice to her personally. I don’t troll or say nasty things, I never post on her page because I’d rather just chat with like minded people like you nusty lot. But if that’s what she wants, she’s heading down a slippery slope and no one will follow anyone and she’d see her income dry up. And what for those that don’t have ID? They’re all too dim to see the bigger picture and want to live in a nanny state

Reactions: 22
I’d say she is in a full on rage that tattlers see right through her manipulation. Tattle has her down to a tee...want to push an ad? Cry troll from fatso’s bed. Want to get attention coz people (even tattlers) are getting so bored with her? Cry about CC1 being trolled. Redeem herself after failed homeward/clothing tat? Poor little old me...I haven’t changed since day one...I’m just like you...my anXieTy is awful!!! Pathetic

ETA: homeware not homeward

The way she was giggling and egging him on with the dog treat cupboard. Then the next minute switched and screamed at him in that horrible voice. Poor little git doesn’t know whether he’s coming or going
That really upset me watching. He always looks on edge 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 9
What a load of crap, my sons an only child and didn't start nursery till he was 2 years. I read every day with him and spoke properly and he could talk at 1 years old. She needs to get him off Insta and being her CC1 and interact with him instead of her bloody fone🙄🙄
My first child was an only child for years and I was a single mum so it was me and him. He was a chatterbox. My youngest has 2 siblings and was a late talker and still a quiet wee boy. He needs proper interaction

Hey guyzzzzzz.

quick post from me.

Baby A no 5 was born last night at 2258 weighing 5lb3oz.

Augustas (Gus) Alexander

he’s an absolute dream and I just needed to share with you all 💙
I will have plenty of time to catch up and post whilst I recover!
Congratulations on New baby xxx

Reactions: 3
I’d say she is in a full on rage that tattlers see right through her manipulation. Tattle has her down to a tee...want to push an ad? Cry troll from fatso’s bed. Want to get attention coz people (even tattlers) are getting so bored with her? Cry about CC1 being trolled. Redeem herself after failed homeward/clothing tat? Poor little old me...I haven’t changed since day one...I’m just like you...my anXieTy is awful!!! Pathetic

ETA: homeware not homeward
I still can’t get over the fact she filmed herself crying like seriously who whips out their phone and does that? And as for last night’s grid post I’ve honestly no words, and then to go on her stories straight after to flog her Tesco tat does she not realise how all this makes her look?

Reactions: 12
I think the only person comparing is sophie. Imagine posting that your child is behind in such a passive aggressive way. Why not say look Ron is behind in some developments any advice? I think with nursery and seeing kids his age and then maybe meet up with ss I think she’s comparing, doesn’t help her that most her ‘army’ are saying don’t worry mine was behind but turns out they were autistic with 19 replies of others saying yeah same 🤦🏽‍♀️ Just keep Ronnie off social media end of.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.