Mrs Hinch #376 Hinch podcast going down the pan, so she’s had to invite her nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she bother writing “Ron mummy loves you the world” as if Ronnie aged nearly two will pick up Instagram and see it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Tell your child you love him instead of writing a story on Instagram ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 115
What have I just watched?? That neck is going to explode if she tenses up any more while angrily miming! Then what will be left to claw at??

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I'm still in the middle of catching up with todays antics so bare with me! Things move so damn quick in the world of old Hinchy haha.
If this picture has anything to go by, when Ronalongadingdong gets older he will have no problem getting a job in a launderette! 😁
The lad will have had plenty of experience of filling the washer 10,000 times before he reaches school leaver age.........Learntttt all the bestttttt from his mummmaaazzz.

img1618940088096.jpg

Reactions: 35
Why does she bother writing “Ron mummy loves you the world” as if Ronnie aged nearly two will pick up Instagram and see it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Tell your child you love him instead of writing a story on Instagram ffs
It doesn’t even make sense. “Love you the world”. What? Does she mean “I love you as much as the world is big” or “I love you all the way round the world and back” or “you’re my world”? We’ll never know but tune in next week for the next episode of The World’s Worst Published Author

• Haha
Reactions: 69
I'm still in the middle of catching up with todays antics so bare with me! Things move so damn quick in the world of old Hinchy haha.
If this picture has anything to go by, when Ronalongadingdong gets older he will have no problem getting a job in a launderette! 😁
The lad will have had plenty of experience of filling the washer 10,000 times before he reaches school leaver age.........Learntttt all the bestttttt from his mummmaaazzz.

View attachment 538852
Poor little sausage! All he does is be a bin manzzz a washing manzzzzz and hoover manzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Today has been totally random!!! Cleaning, ads, cooking, showing off things she bought.. now singing!! I’m expecting her to start cackling and her head to spin at any moment!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Not been on the internet much but just came on to say this. The verdict for George Floyd’s murder has come in. Former officer Derek Chauvin has been found guilty. Now last summer when this all kicked off, Hinch was one of ths people who posted a black square on her Instagram grid & promised she would do further reading to ‘educate’ herself. Not seen her say anything since. But seen as she cared so much last summer, I’m watching to see if she has anything to say about the verdict and if there’s any updates on her ‘reading’....unless it was all for show.....

• Heart
Reactions: 176
Is she skint? Constant ads.....forget influencer she’s an advertiser.

Also, why is she trying to make evening cleaning a thing - like millions of women don’t wait until the kids are in bed to tidy up. She’s so unoriginal I can’t bear it.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Just plonking these here again from back end of the last thread. She's off her bleeping rocker. How people find her entertaining is beyond me. It's embarrassing.
Off her nut on chemicals.
Looks like she’s finally released that trapped wind she’s been storing in all her bending forward pics

I can imagine soph puts inch in the back of the boot after a trip to the garden centre to keep her trees from tipping
6D69A0F9-F247-453F-A488-FA9F12EF7D97.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Lol lol lol she's vile. Using N-Dubz songs and then singing them all mad behind her mask because of tattle. She's pretending to be funny but she's mad as hell and still spending too much time on tattle. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Hello our Sopha you vile creature.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Looks like she’s finally released that trapped wind she’s been storing in all her bending forward pics
Will you stop it, I've coughed my cup of tea out of my nose twice with your hilarious come backs!!! 🤣🤣 That's what I love about here, we all have such a great laugh. I proper belly laugh at times!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Can I add more speculative input ...so either Tracey is actually tit at nails... or she really had them done a while ago before it was allowed as the nail growth on these are phenomenal for less than a week!!

More likely that Tracey is actually tit at nails AND she really had them done a while ago

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Not been on the internet much but just came on to say this. The verdict for George Floyd’s murder has come in. Former officer Derek Chauvin has been found guilty. Now last summer when this all kicked off, Hinch was one of ths people who posted a black square on her Instagram grid & promised she would do further reading to ‘educate’ herself. Not seen her say anything since. But seen as she cared so much last summer, I’m watching to see if she has anything to say about the verdict and if there’s any updates on her ‘reading’....unless it was all for show.....
I thought this too.....she will only post if it gets her money or she’s following others. She’s too into herself to care about anything other than her dopey letch, pampered pooch and her bland house that doesn’t looked lived in......oh and Ronnie now and then.

I would love to go in there with Ribena in a water gun......I feel the same with most celeb homes. They are so clinical and not cosy or it’s fake cosy with over the top furnishings but you know you would want to die if you ate a curly wurly in there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.