Mrs Hinch #376 Hinch podcast going down the pan, so she’s had to invite her nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how inch comes in with his two pence ‘an amazing mother, simple’, you do know inch that this is also on you? He has TWO parents that can teach him stuff or choose to take that little boy off social media. Neither of you are ‘amazing’ parents because you choose to exploit him 🙄

stupid little man inch, get your little loft ladder and climb down from her anus 😂

21EA89E8-0C36-4D2F-8DB1-8DAE99DC2148.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Just read her rant again and thought do people actually call there children obedient and athletic ect sounds like she's talking about bloody Henry 😏
I would never even consider using ‘obedient’ as a described for any human !

Reactions: 31
Stacey and Jamie including Henry in ‘the boys’ just reflects a wider issue in Sophie’s life- it goes to show how much the people around her enable her delusions. If I had a friend like that who thought her dog was a child, would I be nasty about it? No. Would I encourage the behaviour by also acting as if the dog is a child? Absolutely not. But all this ties in with what we all know which is that people in her life coddle her & let her live in a delusional bubble because they’re scared of upsetting her with reality.
Side note: many on here have speculated that she’s probably secretly having a girl. On the contrary, I think she’d be devastated if she had a girl because then she couldn’t get away with being the damsel in distress surrounded by ‘my boys’. She wouldn’t be able to survive if a girl came along and ruined her narrative of being the only girl in a family surrounded by boys. She loooooooves saying ‘me and the boys’.
I absolutely agree - not to offend anyone but she is definitely a boys mum not suited to raising girls!

Reactions: 13
My eldest was a fab talker put this down to my motor mouth never shutting up to him, he had no siblings until he was nearly three so I don't figure how this is an issue for Ronnie 🤔
Totally agree with this. My eldest is 2.5 and has a very advanced vocabulary for his age because he’s been interacting with me and my husband and extended family his whole life. It’ll be interesting to see if his little brother who is 7months will be the same.
At the end of the day we all know Zoph will never ever take responsibility for anything going wrong in her life. All children develop differently, this is true, but I do think shoving a phone in his face his entire life and making him perform like a dancing monkey is to blame for Ron’s developmental delay.

Just wanted to jump on and say something about last nights post. I think if Hinch was honest about any issues that R might be having, she would gain a lot of respect from other parents. Lots of her followers might be experiencing something similar but there is nobody in the public eye showing a true representation. Even many “honest parenting” accounts come across as bragging. I follow a few and I end up feeling like a bad parent. Instead of having a strop, being honest Sophie (I know you are reading here) about any issues R is having and what’s it’s like.
Absolutely agree! At least SS is open about some of her parenting struggles and doesn’t pretend she’s perfect!

Reactions: 11
She is the only influencer who’s constantly in the news for trolls. I’m backing Paul o’grady. They only thing you can believe about newspapers is the dates

Reactions: 21
I would never even consider using ‘obedient’ as a described for any human !
Tbf it's a trait I look for in a man 😂
Talking of men and plagiarism (we were weren't we?)
Quick story-When I was young I copied a paragraph out of one of my mums books and included it in a love letter I wrote to him.He fell hook line and sinker then I discovered he had a very hairy back and hated him but he wouldn't go away!
Beware Soph.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
For goodness sake 🙄
All those articles yet there is not one nasty comment from a troll quoted as proof that Ron has been trolled. I would imagine if accusations are being made by Soph, she should have to show at least one comment as proof that such trolling is actually happening. But she hasn't so is he actually being trolled or not. People asking questions about his development or people having an opinion about his development or whether he needs a haircut are not trolling. They are opinions. She is the one that has the issue with his development and she can't deal with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does anyone else read sophies version and think it doesnt actually make sense. "comparison is the theif of joy is an old saying thats been instagrammed and tweeted many a time (and on these very platforms)" that doesnt even make sense does it?! or is it just me? saying comparison is the theif of joy is posted on instagram on this very platform.. the platform shes currently using and has just mentioned. like she needs to mention WHATS happening on "these very platforms" before saying that. if youre gonna copy at least make it make sense.

Reactions: 19
New thread suggestion 🤔😏:

"let's help soph she's gone crazy, she's forgot what to do with a new born baby"

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion (to the tune of “lavendars blue”

”Nails are blue, dilly dilly, Astro is green, every lie told, dilly dilly, tattle has seen”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So let me get this straight. She can’t even be original when it comes to having a rant?? Wow. 🤣 If there are any genuine concerns with Ron’s development, it would really be no wonder with her as his biggest influence. The poor kid doesn’t stand a chance. She’s mind-numbing. You’d get more stimulation out of being in a prison cell for 23hrs a day.

Reactions: 15
Does anyone else read sophies version and think it doesnt actually make sense. "comparison is the theif of joy is an old saying thats been instagrammed and tweeted many a time (and on these very platforms)" that doesnt even make sense does it?! or is it just me? saying comparison is the theif of joy is posted on instagram on this very platform.. the platform shes currently using and has just mentioned. like she needs to mention WHATS happening on "these very platforms" before saying that. if youre gonna copy at least make it make sense.
Yeah, I was confused by that as well, and then remembered she is a No 1 author so did not question it further 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Never fails to amuse me Sofa 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Just realised what Soph said in that comment......Ron has no siblings.....what about Henry???? I thought they were brothers??

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.