Mrs Hinch #376 Hinch podcast going down the pan, so she’s had to invite her nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guyzzzzzz.

quick post from me.

Baby A no 5 was born last night at 2258 weighing 5lb3oz.

Augustas (Gus) Alexander

he’s an absolute dream and I just needed to share with you all 💙
I will have plenty of time to catch up and post whilst I recover!
Aw massive congratulations!!! Love the name, hope you are recovering ok! Xx

Reactions: 7
After the woe is me post, Soph is back on to posting/selling her tat ... no shame whatsoever ever 👍

Give yourself a head wobble Soph !

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Hey guyzzzzzz.

quick post from me.

Baby A no 5 was born last night at 2258 weighing 5lb3oz.

Augustas (Gus) Alexander

he’s an absolute dream and I just needed to share with you all 💙
I will have plenty of time to catch up and post whilst I recover!
Oh..... 🥺 Big congratulations to you, @Astonishing! 😃 🎉 ❤ I'm glad you were able to post and that little Augustas is safe and healthy. 😊 💙

Reactions: 9
I mean, is that aimed at us or is it to take the shine off of SS who has smashed it out of the park with her inclusive clothing range?
Women supporting women by shouting TROLLLLLLLLZ as soon as your bestie is doing well.
Classy Soph, real classy.
Everytime SS does something grinch teies to steal the lime light back !!

Reactions: 14
Agree with this completely, my little one was born June 2020 during the first lockdown. For the first few months of her life all she knew was me and her dad. Even now she’s around my family more she is still nervous/shy. All that being said, we always went out walking, spent our days playing, reading, singing nursery rhymes, anything and everything, she’s 10 months now and says 5 words ❤ Everyone has their off days but lockdown really isn’t an excuse especially as Ronnie was 9 months old before we entered lockdown ..
Plus she never followed the rules anyway 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I'm probably too Winslet & she's probably away to sulk in her bed already. But I've got the perfect quote for her bedtime collage tonight. It's one you probably haven't heard of, but it goes a little like this "if you can't handle the heat, get out the kitchen"

Wonder whether Inch will pipe up on his stories and start flogging the shodcast like nothing at all has happened and everything is Hunky Dory once she goes up the wooden Hill to Bedfordshire?

Reactions: 12
Them spreadsheets give the actual numbers on Sales of your tit range then Sophiestropalot? Oh well... Back to the cut-throat office for Inch and you. Mabe not fir a while but keep spending like you do and it wornt be long. Get real about A) Your finished B) Your Parenting C) Your Obese dog and you may bow out with a smidge of dignity. Keep as you are and you will be on skid row before the years out. New baby or not!!

Reactions: 8
View attachment 540513
Good ol’ sopha strikes again 🤣 Honestly the woman infuriates me, but these idiots that copy her and just as bloody bad! They make my insides curl I swear 🤣
They are so stupid. Yeah let’s shove a flammable liquid behind a radiator. They burn wax melts all bloody day why do they need more things to make their houses smell nice?

Jamie needs to put her back on her leash coz that witch is running wild.
She's lost the plot.
Stop putting your son on social media then speculation will stop. It's that simple.
Enough with the tesco tat it's fukin tit.
Get off your phone and spend time with your beautiful family.

Reactions: 15
I loooove how SS has a range of models from petite to plus size and women of colour. SoooHinch of course had to do the same. So predictable now Sopha

Reactions: 19
Was the dog orgasm noises for tattles benefit there? I swear she makes that dog as much of a performing monkey as Ronnie.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She broke lockdown rules at ever turn, so really don’t know how she can say it’s all because of lockdown. Her life has continued on as normal. They have missed out on absolutely nothing. I think Ronnie would be at the same stage had this pandemic never happened 🙄

she is just full of tit 🤮

Reactions: 31
Exactly this!! Here she goes pulling out the ‘trolling’ card yet again, if there is an issue then do something about it rather than stick a phone in front of his face day in day out and laughing like a banshee

Loves to pull out the troll card when she is desperate for attention and craving for sickly OTT messages from her naive followers. He may pick up on his speech if she didn’t film him day in day out doing the same boring tit (i.e feeding the dog) and scaring the hell out of him when she cackles and screeches in his face. They don’t seem to aid his development whatsoever so she needs to look at what’s happening at home before calling out others. #head
She specifically says people that “follow her” that are not supportive of others, clearly not most Tattlers then as we don’t follow” her 😂

Some things can never be supported though e.g. putting your child on the hob.

Reactions: 13
There are more comments on her latest grid than her merchandise launch, and that's why she wobt take CC1 off Insta🙄🙄

There are more comments on her latest grid than her merchandise launch, and that's why she wobt take CC1 off Insta🙄🙄
Wont

• Sad
That grid post she posted is from the Tantrum Survival Guide by Rebecca Schrag Hershberg
Sopha doesn't have one original thought in her head 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.