Mrs Hinch #376 Hinch podcast going down the pan, so she’s had to invite her nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was the dog orgasm noises for tattles benefit there? I swear she makes that dog as much of a performing monkey as Ronnie.
The way she goes on with that dog actually gives me the creeps. It's weird as duck.

Reactions: 12
It will be tattles fault that she’s kept the birth quiet, no matter what the reason - we will get the blame
100%. Despite us wishing nothing but health on the newbie. But we’re trolls. Not one of us would wish any harm on any of them, even though she’s a massive dilly

Reactions: 11
Sorry if this was commented on this morning, but the story with her stroking Henry, is it me or is there no bump there? As in a heavily pregnant bump ?!

Reactions: 6
So she’s probably been told by the nursery little Ron needs additional help or something and is taking it out on her Hinchers. She put that poor child in the public eye, the questions asked are from women who she’s told are his aunties. They’re asking her stuff they feel they can because she’s blurred the boundaries of what’s acceptable. They think they’re her friend, they’re Ronnie’s aunties and every other weird fake relationship she’s told them they have! It’s all her own fault. They think they’re showing concern for their baby nephew RonRon. Bloody mad mares!

Reactions: 24
Imagine being Mrs hinch...and having a best mate that outshines her in almost everything she does.
I feel SS makes the Ronnie situation worse because we see how great Rex is and THATS what people are comparing which is what I think Hinch is referring to, she doesn’t want him comparing to Rex, because it shows what he can’t do

She did this when Pickle cottage appeared. Wasn’t that when she sat in her dog bed? And tonight with SS clothes (the lounge suit looks comfy) fitting every shape, size and ethnicity it’s knocked her tit hessian wear right out the park. Aww dear Sophlo. What a bind you’re in 🤣🤣🤣
Sofa must be fuming inside. I don’t fall for all this love ya bubs with SS. Everything SS does is natural normal and down to earth. YES let’s look at the difference between RONBOT and Rex. Just shows you who’s the better parent 🤗

Reactions: 8
Such odd content to pre record don’t you think. Cleaning content aside - which is absolutely minimal. The rest of her content is just Ronnie toddling about. Or the dog sleeping. You can understand adverts being pre recorded. They need to be checked by brand etc - even though im shocked they find her content acceptable.
However the “fillers” in between the ads? The morning routines, the trips to the park, the occasional cooking,etc etc. Why does that have to be pre recorded? What does she have to gain from that?
i know it makes the adverts stand out and seem unnatural if there’s no continuity between her filler content and her ad content but it simply Proves her account is nothing more than a shopping channel. The exploitation of her child/ren within that context is absolutely appalling.
At the heart of it I think she is ultimately incredibly lazy. She wants the money, the fame, the glory without having to work for it. She wastes her platform. She fails to develop as a content creator in order to stay relevant or maintain engagement.
shes in panic mode this week for sure. The begging for engagement with polls and rhetorical questions. The mania of last nights gretel display - rolling out something that used to work for her- “quirky fun Mrs Hinch has us in stitches over her N Dubz impression”.
she knows her popularity is waning yet doesn’t actually do anything about it properly. It would be so easy to creste some content on “post lockdown life”-how to organise your car ready for all those trips you’re going to be taking; re organise your wardrobe for getting back out there; get your garden guest ready;bloody garden snacks ffs; she can even prance about doing her make up if she likes; she could have tapped into pregnancy exercise at home - gentle yoga exercises; preparing for life with 2 under 2 - batch cooking; getting activities ready now And organising them in packs that are ready to grab and go for when baby is here; creating a big boy room for Ronnie; organising a play room or play area; how she keeps garden toys clean; raising issues of mental load; raising awareness of pregnancy related issues
Blimey I could go on and on and on.
instead it’s another day in grey skull castle where she buys some more tat and half arsed shows it. Gushes thanks for everyone licking my arse.
wipes a clean surface
Passive aggressive quote aimed at tattle
Goodnight - everyone (yes even you tattlers cos I’m so kind and pure)
Repeat Infinitum.
I went off on one. Sorry 😂😂
I agree with you she is not bothered about her shoppers only what she can make from them, purchases of her range of things from Tesco or swipe ups it’s all sell sell sell or feel sorry for me people are saying this and that or playing with a stupid tap purchase from eBay one for her shoppers Grow up get a grip and act like a adult with nearly 2 children

Reactions: 8
Was the dog orgasm noises for tattles benefit there? I swear she makes that dog as much of a performing monkey as Ronnie.
🤮

what was that tit with the dog? I actually just got sick in my mouth! So weird, I do not need to see Henner, almost shooting his first load 🤨

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
my son hasn’t had any interaction with other kids he is a couple months younger than Ronnie and talks loads he counts to ten so why are people saying on her Instagram post it’s ridiculous to expect Ronnie to count to 10?! Why is it ridiculous I don’t understand. I made extra effort with my son more than my other two children when they were babies who are now 8 and 10 because of lockdown and knowing that he wouldn’t be getting that social interaction with children his age. I made sure I worked extra hard at doing activities with him to develop his vocabulary and other skills. I constantly talk to my son have little conversations with him. She does nothing apart from bark at him, laugh manically at him or shoves the phone in his face. I feel so annoyed she’s blaming lockdown down for Ronnies speech development. It’s her bleeping fault because Instagram was more important to her than being with her son and teaching him.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
4.1 million followers, gone 7pm & not even 200k likes on her begging for sympathy post in 2 hours

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Personally I'd be more worried, shocked and disturbed by the people who say they 'love Ronnie' and think they are actually related to him than any so-called trolls!

Reactions: 22
All the comments saying to delete / block the TROLLZ... the credit card would be maxed out with buying bots to sustain her “followers” if she did 🤣
Also rather than telling her to block people why not advise her to REMOVE THE CHILD FROM THE INTERNET?!?!
I mean employees now do a search on Google / social media to see old posts etc before employing you - imagine in 20 years time people sitting and watching all these videos like WTAF?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She literally sits on her couch all day scrolling on IG and reading tattle how the heck is that sweet boy going to learn anything? He needs HIS parents to teach him, read to him etc but unfortunately his mother rather sit on her couch entertaining strangers, she’s so strange.

Reactions: 12
my son hasn’t had any interaction with other kids he is a couple months younger than Ronnie and talks loads he counts to ten so why are people saying on her Instagram post it’s ridiculous to expect Ronnie to count to 10?! Why is it ridiculous I don’t understand. I made extra effort with my son more than my other two children when they were babies who are now 8 and 10 because of lockdown and knowing that he wouldn’t be getting that social interaction with children his age. I made sure I worked extra hard at doing activities with him to develop his vocabulary and other skills. I constantly talk to my son have little conversations with him. She does nothing apart from bark at him, laugh manically at him or shoves the phone in his face. I feel so annoyed she’s blaming lockdown down for Ronnies speech development. It’s her bleeping fault because Instagram was more important to her than being with her son and teaching him.
Why get them to count to 10? At that age it's copying sounds and saying things in rote it doesn't mean anything. I would see a lot of parents who would say oh my kid can count to 10, they didn't know what it meant they didn't know what the number 4 means or have any understanding..
It's not in the EYFS documents until they are 3 - 4 years before then they want kids to gain an understanding of number starting with the difference between one and lots

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.