Mrs Hinch #376 Hinch podcast going down the pan, so she’s had to invite her nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if it’s changed but when I was induced they wanted me in 2 weeks early to reduce the risk of me going into labour naturally
Same with me Iv been induced twice at 38 weeks they will do it from 37 as that’s classed as term I’m sure she said she was Induced three weeks early last time might be the very end of April i did think it would be this week 🤔

Reactions: 2
Hey guyzzzzzz.

quick post from me.

Baby A no 5 was born last night at 2258 weighing 5lb3oz.

Augustas (Gus) Alexander

he’s an absolute dream and I just needed to share with you all 💙
I will have plenty of time to catch up and post whilst I recover!
Sooo happy for you! Congratulations and welcome Augustas! Wishing All the Astonishes the appropriate amount of love! Looking forward to hearing more from you again when you're ready mummaaaz 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So I answered her question box, saying the sizes are tit because they don't go above 22 and its not very "inclusive" for everyone. No reply obvzzz

Reactions: 18
I wonder if this is sophas way of making herself feel more important... these threads were steaming through at 1 a day one point. Now we’re all bored of her same old tit pretty sure many of us are just hanging in for CC2 reveal to see if bingos and theories were right....
I’ve also noticed since tattlers have stopped giving her content hers has DRIED up completely.
You.so.boring.Sopha

Reactions: 21
Hey guyzzzzzz.

quick post from me.

Augustas (Gus) Alexander

Congratulations! 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hey guyzzzzzz.

quick post from me.

Augustas (Gus) Alexander

Huge congratulations 🎉 I absolutely love his name! sending love and crunky snacks your way x

Reactions: 8
I’ve just got back from work so not really caught up on much but did she really use a dying baby to dig at so called trolls in her recent post

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
All that money and not an inkling of fashion sense (between the lot of em) whatsoever!

Reactions: 14
Stacey just posted people thanking her for having an inclusive range/models.....minutes later Hinch posts people in her range and ensures there’s a bigger lady amongst them because she couldn’t possibly let people think only Stacey is inclusive 🤣🤣
I noticed that too!

Reactions: 12
Catching up but reading between the lines of that post. ‘Sometimes as parents we fail’, so basically, someone professional has told her that maybe Ron is behind, speech specifically, because she a.) talks to him like a dog and b.) doesn’t do any of the type of play that would aid his development I.e tower building, toy animals and noises etc, she just gets him to pour the dog food and load the washing machine like a robot.

Truths gotta hurt Hinch. Yes kids develop later than others in different areas, but if you can’t sleep soundly at night knowing you made every effort to teach and nurture your kid properly, that’s nothing to do with us.
Exactly this!! Here she goes pulling out the ‘trolling’ card yet again, if there is an issue then do something about it rather than stick a phone in front of his face day in day out and laughing like a banshee
Calling a bingo on arse licking messages about what a good mum she is, love your little family, nusty jEALoUs tRoLLz etc etc 🤢
Loves to pull out the troll card when she is desperate for attention and craving for sickly OTT messages from her naive followers. He may pick up on his speech if she didn’t film him day in day out doing the same boring tit (i.e feeding the dog) and scaring the hell out of him when she cackles and screeches in his face. They don’t seem to aid his development whatsoever so she needs to look at what’s happening at home before calling out others. #head

Reactions: 9
I just want to add as well that it’s annoying she’s trying to piggyback off the struggles of actual lockdown babies/parents. Ronnie was 9 months old by the time we went into lockdown. Yes, a good portion of his life has been during lockdown but she’s acting like he was born in 2020. She had 9 whole months of freedom that actual lockdown parents never had so it’s insulting for her to compare their struggles. It’s not the same. Even so, she has an advantage 99% of parents in this country do not have and that is wealth. She is literally in the top 1%. Money buys access to so many educational toys, services and resources that most parents do not have so if lockdown was the only reason he’s behind, she definitely has the means to help him catch up. Except it’s obvious that lockdown isn’t the reason. He has always seemed a little behind to me, which is perfectly okay, I am by no means slating the little lad. I just don’t like her trying to blame her laziness as a parent on lockdown. If she was extremely active and hands on and Ronnie was still behind, there’s no way I would call her lazy because then that would show she has tried and he’s just not naturally as advanced as other kids. But she has always been lazy with him which has probably contributed more to his development than anything else. Also, let’s be real, she didn’t exactly follow lockdown rules anyway so he definitely had interaction with others all year.
Agree with this completely, my little one was born June 2020 during the first lockdown. For the first few months of her life all she knew was me and her dad. Even now she’s around my family more she is still nervous/shy. All that being said, we always went out walking, spent our days playing, reading, singing nursery rhymes, anything and everything, she’s 10 months now and says 5 words ❤ Everyone has their off days but lockdown really isn’t an excuse especially as Ronnie was 9 months old before we entered lockdown ..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Christ, she’s a jealous little madam. Every time SS has something going on, she either cries in the dog bed or has a rant. Grow up Sophie.

Reactions: 34
When I saw the new grid post I honestly thought there was gonna be a baby in the toy box, like surprise, look who’s here.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think lying about your sons development and making out he can do things that he obviously can't is far worse than anyone who has commented genuine concerns 🙄

Reactions: 42
Funny that. Tattle praises SS for including plus sizes models in her clothing range. Hinch post a video of a plus size influencer (who she only just started following) in her lounge ware. See guys her clothes are inclusive too 🙄🙄

Reactions: 27
It made me chuckle when she said she was on ROW 36 of 150! A row in excel is nothing, it's not like she's having to do 150 worksheets just bloody rows - believe me Sofa that's nowt!!! Bloody drama queen.
I felt like she meant slide 36 on PowerPoint and just got it completely wrong (even though her laptop actually showed her on the internet). Working hard or hardly working, Sopha??

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.