Mrs Hinch #376 Hinch podcast going down the pan, so she’s had to invite her nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a load of crap, my sons an only child and didn't start nursery till he was 2 years. I read every day with him and spoke properly and he could talk at 1 years old. She needs to get him off Insta and being her CC1 and interact with him instead of her bloody fone🙄🙄

My first child was an only child till 3 and half when his sister came along. I used to play with him and do everything with him I could think of and he could talk really well from early on. He went to nursery at 3.
My daughter can say a few words but not really talk and she’s two and had the same interaction from me as I gave her brother and also he does not stop talking to her so she’s had more interaction than him as he just had me till 3 years old.
It does depend on the child but she does need to interact with Ronnie more I think and not in that screeching voice she does. She needs to keep him off Instagram.

Reactions: 16
Hi Sophie 👋🏻

Nobody’s said any child is more smarter/athletic/talented/obedient than Rondon. Is that your own comparison? Are you starting to realise he isn’t this magical child and instead normal just like every other kid? Why are you making comparisons between your son and other children? Could it be that Ron actually needs more support than you are giving him? Are you that upset that everything isn’t insta perfect in the real world?

This faux attempt at uniting parents is total BS and nobody cares. You chose to put your son in the spotlight. Nobody has asked to see him more. Every other parents knows their child is just like the others already. Are you really just coming to this realisation? 🥱

Reactions: 48
Maybe don’t post Ron on the internet if you don’t want comments. Many people protect their child from people. if it’s hurting you so much Soph don’t post him.

Reactions: 21
I was going to actually comment on her post ( never have before - I don’t need to, she reads here 👍🏻 ) anyway I was going comment about not seeing any comments on her posts etc so where are they ? But it’ll get lost with all the brown nosers and exploiters .

Anyway, That toy casket looks tit . Hth 👍🏻

Edited - I meant casket btw 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine being Mrs hinch...and having a best mate that outshines her in almost everything she does.
I feel SS makes the Ronnie situation worse because we see how great Rex is and THATS what people are comparing which is what I think Hinch is referring to, she doesn’t want him comparing to Rex, because it shows what he can’t do

Reactions: 38
Hinch: * displays a fake perfect life *
people: * picking up on all the lies and calling her out*
Hinch: “I’m not perfect stop pulling me apart!!!”
seriously? This is all her doing & she needs to lie in the bed she made.

Reactions: 50
Imagine being Mrs hinch...and having a best mate that outshines her in almost everything she does.
I feel SS makes the Ronnie situation worse because we see how great Rex is and THATS what people are comparing which is what I think Hinch is referring to, she doesn’t want him comparing to Rex, because it shows what he can’t do
She is the one comparing him tho. All children develop at different stages, she’s chosen to hide the fact he isn’t doing certain things and instead lie and say he is. Be proud of your son no matter what he can and can’t do 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
99CBC31C-8CD0-4866-87EA-125939E9FE6E.jpeg

She’s not your mate you stupid idiots.She doesn’t know , or give a duck about ‘Bella and Em’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 78
Still annoys the duck outa me when she empties the toaster crumbs on to the kitchen top, just so she can get her Shark out. Any normal person with a brain would empty the tray in to the bin. But noooooo, not Hinchy, she always has to be different. 🤦🤦
Thank you!! I empty mine into the food caddy & use my Shark to pick up any I spill. I cannot see the point in emptying the crumbs onto the worktop to vacuum them up to empty into the food bin 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I tell you She better make sure she makes enough money to see and her man through to retirement cause she is fucked if she needs to go into the work place again. Deal with people face to face, have hard stressful days and made to feel like an idiot come home physically and mentally drained.

In the first ‘book’ she spoke about putting a video on and pausing it to run back home to watch it after school and that’s what would get her through the day. Then fast forward and when she dares to venture further than the scheme play park it’s looking at field cause next time she sees it she will be going home. Is there anything wrong with it , no cause she has clearly got anxiety and separation problems and there is help there for it. The answer is not to set yourself up on social media where essentially you are shouting ‘like me like me , praise me’ cause when like in life it doesn’t go that way some people can’t handle it and that’s you Sophie. You may choose to subject yourself to this self torture for a coin but your son he doesn’t choose this

sorry guys rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My first child was an only child till 3 and half when his sister came along. I used to play with him and do everything with him I could think of and he could talk really well from early on. He went to nursery at 3.
My daughter can say a few words but not really talk and she’s two and had the same interaction from me as I gave her brother and also he does not stop talking to her so she’s had more interaction than him as he just had me till 3 years old.
It does depend on the child but she does need to interact with Ronnie more I think and not in that screeching voice she does. She needs to keep him off Instagram.
Oh totally agree but we've seen the reversed videos and the one time she showed Ronnie painting it was all setup for a blooming AD. She could do better and I think another tattler has hit it on the head that maybe nursery staff whose job it us yo give advice has passed her off. May guilt pangs have set because if what she shows on the gram is the limit of her helping him then its piss poor

Reactions: 22
On the subject of her SS jealousy, how long until they move house? The one she never wanted to move from before.
Imagine buying her house, would have to air it out for months to release all the toxic fumes, change all the sink plugs & actually decorate it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh totally agree but we've seen the reversed videos and the one time she showed Ronnie painting it was all setup for a blooming AD. She could do better and I think another tattler has hit it on the head that maybe nursery staff whose job it us yo give advice has passed her off. May guilt pangs have set because if what she shows on the gram is the limit of her helping him then its piss poor
Excuse my typos lol need to find my glasses🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just want to add as well that it’s annoying she’s trying to piggyback off the struggles of actual lockdown babies/parents. Ronnie was 9 months old by the time we went into lockdown. Yes, a good portion of his life has been during lockdown but she’s acting like he was born in 2020. She had 9 whole months of freedom that actual lockdown parents never had so it’s insulting for her to compare their struggles. It’s not the same. Even so, she has an advantage 99% of parents in this country do not have and that is wealth. She is literally in the top 1%. Money buys access to so many educational toys, services and resources that most parents do not have so if lockdown was the only reason he’s behind, she definitely has the means to help him catch up. Except it’s obvious that lockdown isn’t the reason. He has always seemed a little behind to me, which is perfectly okay, I am by no means slating the little lad. I just don’t like her trying to blame her laziness as a parent on lockdown. If she was extremely active and hands on and Ronnie was still behind, there’s no way I would call her lazy because then that would show she has tried and he’s just not naturally as advanced as other kids. But she has always been lazy with him which has probably contributed more to his development than anything else. Also, let’s be real, she didn’t exactly follow lockdown rules anyway so he definitely had interaction with others all year.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Hey guyzzzzzz.

quick post from me.

Baby A no 5 was born last night at 2258 weighing 5lb3oz.

Augustas (Gus) Alexander

he’s an absolute dream and I just needed to share with you all 💙
I will have plenty of time to catch up and post whilst I recover!

• Heart
Reactions: 192
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.