Mrs Hinch #376 Hinch podcast going down the pan, so she’s had to invite her nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is she getting all the info on comments made about the little guy. I mean she said she hasn't read here since the year dot !! 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe it’s only been about two or three days since they were all one big WhatsApp chat? Make up your minuscule mind, So-Faux, are they aunts and uncles or nasty trolls??

• Heart
Reactions: 20
On the subject of her SS jealousy, how long until they move house? The one she never wanted to move from before.

Reactions: 15
Sit with Ronnie, read to him, watch tv shows with him, make up fun games... help his development rather than just saying “oh well... he’s not been around other children”.

She posts everything else online, why not the fun parenting things? Maybe because they don’t do them...???

If there is an issue, do something about it quietly, instead of ruining the poor kid’s innocent childhood by plastering him online for millions to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
"There will always be a child who is smarter" - Then Stop pretending your son can do things he can't for his age
"There will always be kids who are more athletic"
- Then stop pretending your son can walk before he can crawl
"More Talented & Obedient"
- Then Stop pretending your very quiet behaved son can do a full load on a 30 and is 'Naughty' when he clearly isn't
The question is can he speak if not then why not a mum people can really look up to that are struggling with children that have additional needs and be truthful
"Why don't you cut Ronnie's hair"
- Stop trying to grow it out like Rex you say not to compare children and you are tying to grow his hair to be like that of the child of your biggest competition.

Stacey shows off her ITS range and you just have to have a rant about trolls yet again don't you?,How about you Stop crying wolf and stop living in a dream land of pre records and if you didn't want people to talk about your son (FYI you know nobody is talking about your son its about you as a tit parent faking his entire little existence) you're the problem not that baby. Now go cry troll again while someone upstaged you. Your time is up Soph go and be with your beautiful family and stop being a money grabbing cow, you have chosen money over the privacy of your son and if people are trolling him then that's up to you as a parent to take him out of the limelight if you keep posting him don't think everyone is going to blow smoke up your towie wannabe bleached arse crack. Give Over Soph the game is up.
THIS ☝🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 16
You’ve all said it so well. It’s clear she’s insanely jealous of SS. Of her life. Of her family. Of her success.
SS has been posting a lot of Rex doing fairly typical toddler things - talking, singing, counting, playing. SS hasn’t done anything wrong in posting this (aside from the argument that children should be kept off public accounts). She’s just posting fairly natural videos of her son.
Hinch doesn’t do that. I’ve never speculated on Ronnie’s development. I’ve commented on her parenting - mostly how disgusting it is that she speaks to Ronnie in that sarcastic tone - but not whether Ronnie can talk or not. That’s not a topic I want to touch really. Cos who knows why he can or can’t.
You can’t deny that the life she portrays shows very little input from her as a parent. But that’s not to saw that’s a direct impact on his speech or ability to count. Heck my two year old hears me counting incessantly with my 3.5 year old and he still can’t count beyond 1. I don’t care! It doesn’t matter.
However my point is Hinch is deeply aware of the gap widening between her SS. That includes their similar aged children. As a teacher I know all children develop differently which has allowed me as a parent to not stress if my child can’t do something his peer can do. They are all on their own journey. They get where they need to be. We support them as parents. That’s our job.
She isn’t that secure in that feeling. She is a very insecure, jealous, bitter person. She seeks instant gratification. She wants instant results with minimum effort.
That’s just not how parenting works. How you react and respond to things has a direct impact on their feelings of self worth. I’ve recently had to check myself making comments about my weight in front of my toddler. You forget how much they soak up what you say.

Having said all of this I can’t help but think she’s planting some serious seeds for revealing CC2. A grid post calling for sympathy on the choices she has to make as a parent. Hidden a baby for 3 months? She didn’t even mention Ronnie becoming a big brother did she? I have always said of my children, so long as I have taught them to be kind and understanding I know I have done a good job.
I’m starting to ramble.
This was intentional. Friday reveal incoming.
That all makes sense, we've kept CC2 hidden for months shes so trolled blah blah blah🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
Just googled the definition of irony this popped up, it's absolutely not edited or staged I promise 😉

0001-152866082_20210421_204452_0000.png

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Catching up but reading between the lines of that post. ‘Sometimes as parents we fail’, so basically, someone professional has told her that maybe Ron is behind, speech specifically, because she a.) talks to him like a dog and b.) doesn’t do any of the type of play that would aid his development I.e tower building, toy animals and noises etc, she just gets him to pour the dog food and load the washing machine like a robot.

Truths gotta hurt Hinch. Yes kids develop later than others in different areas, but if you can’t sleep soundly at night knowing you made every effort to teach and nurture your kid properly, that’s nothing to do with us.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
I really want to comment on that post but what’s the point? To be called a troll or have loads of huns telling me to be kind I just can’t be bothered with it, she’s so boring even her kicking off is boring me, her obvious pre records bore me, even cc2 is boring me.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
#letsgochamp!!!!! What is that supposed to mean??????? She's not running a race you insensitive imbecile. She really is an awful individual
It's the quote everyone is saying for Azaylia, Ashley and Safiyya started it and still say it now

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She is clearly jealous of SS. Why post something like that NOW on what is supposed to be your "best bubs" launch day??? Sly bint!!!

Reactions: 24
Calling a bingo on arse licking messages about what a good mum she is, love your little family, nusty jEALoUs tRoLLz etc etc 🤢

Reactions: 17
Wow, SS really can't have anything to herself can she?

bleeping imbecile.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
The way she puts Hinch x Tesco and not the other way round, as if she’s more famous than a supermarket giant. Her ego is as big as Jimmers old nose 👃

• Haha
Reactions: 53
And now she’s put a story up of Hinchers wearing her Tesco clothes. Just when SS has a story of her collection. She’s definitely rattled and extremely jealous

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Just absolutely unbelievable. This woman has a massive problem right now, she's obsessed with trolls. It's just not natural the way she's carrying on.
Do you see other Instagrammers doing this constantly? No.
So just shut the duck up and get on with it instead of whinging every 5 bleeping minutes. She truly is so passive aggressive. Narcissistic behaviour at it's finest. Well played Sopha, well played as all your minions will be crawling right up ya crack now. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.