Mrs Hinch #376 Hinch podcast going down the pan, so she’s had to invite her nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so upset about Ronnie being trolled..

Next posts, showing off her range.. Now you feel sorry for me, please buy my stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Thank God it's Thursday tomorrow 😅 and after a pretty busy ....hahahahaha....week she can spend her usual day off her stories sulking the day away 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Stacey’s range is ready to launch... wheel out Ronnie for engagement!

Reactions: 30
I’m actually thinking this development rant is coming more from Ronnie being at nursery and they’ve said something/she’s seen children his age doing much more and is upset about it. She obviously can’t have a strop at the nursery so she’s saying it’s trolls?
Let’s be honest we all know she doesn’t care about Ronnie’s feelings or else she wouldn’t keep making him perform like he’s in a sad little circus.
Sophie, your job is to protect and nurture that lovely little boy, stop focusing your attention on the people you actively choose to show your whole lives to, and focus on him and what you can do to help him.
Starting with taking him off the internet.

Or, ignore all that she’s been reading comments about it on here for ages and just been saving up this rant for when SS does something that makes people realise how tit she is. Which is daily.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
It will be tattles fault that she’s kept the birth quiet, no matter what the reason - we will get the blame

Reactions: 36
Old curtains on the scent question. Also a grid post is missing. I’m sure it was 272 yesterday.
Yes I noticed that too. Just checked and if memory serves me right, I think it was the bathroom shoe racks one. Probably because A) It looked tit, especially as SS has a lovely blue loo which outshines Hinched drab colour. B) It was the photo with the least likes!! 🤣🤣 How SHALLOW can one person be??!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
How can the sheep not see that she’s sharing her Tesco tit minutes after her crying trolls attention rant, but that was nothing to do with her jealousy over Solomon’s collab obviously 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 34
I’m so glad I’ve got you guys because for the first time ever I feel like commenting on her post and saying what I’ve said on here ´and yet you’re using him for engagement’ and I don’t want to that, thanks guys I’m going to just keep reading here & agreeing 😘 xxx

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
Attention: Sophie
If you didn’t show your child every 5 minutes on your platform and display everything he does; NO-ONE would be aware of his stages.

So stop shoving your phone in his face constantly and focus on his development rather than once again deflecting your insecurities and low self-esteem towards others. Protect your child!

Attention: Tattlers
Hinchlighting in action here.
She needs any and all threads that have any hint of scrutiny towards her to feed into her “woe is me” “please give me love” “shower me with compliments on how good a parent I am”

Truly, truly pathetic person.

Reactions: 32
Hasn’t Ronnie started nursery too? So the whole “no interaction” spiel is a load of rubbish

Reactions: 19
She did this when Pickle cottage appeared. Wasn’t that when she sat in her dog bed? And tonight with SS clothes (the lounge suit looks comfy) fitting every shape, size and ethnicity it’s knocked her tit hessian wear right out the park. Aww dear Sophlo. What a bind you’re in 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
how boring is Sopha’s tesco clothing range compared to Stacey’s ITS bits we’ve seen so far! Loving the colours of Stacey’s, soph you’re a boring twit

Reactions: 30
Well if you want your kids long that's fine but for the love of God don't butcher his fringe like that. That's why people comment ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And there it is... what it’s all about. Aggy and pissy taking it out on the “trolling” through a poor me post.
Poor attempt there sophish, stace showing us her range on a range of models. So you just had to try a piss poor one up. Embarrassed for you. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I’m actually thinking this development rant is coming more from Ronnie being at nursery and they’ve said something/she’s seen children his age doing much more and is upset about it. She obviously can’t have a strop at the nursery so she’s saying it’s trolls?
Let’s be honest we all know she doesn’t care about Ronnie’s feelings or else she wouldn’t keep making him perform like he’s in a sad little circus.
Sophie, your job is to protect and nurture that lovely little boy, stop focusing your attention on the people you actively choose to show your whole lives to, and focus on him and what you can do to help him.
Starting with taking him off the internet.

Or, ignore all that she’s been reading comments about it on here for ages and just been saving up this rant for when SS does something that makes people realise how tit she is. Which is daily.
Spot on, she can't call the nursery staff trolls, so is transferring it on social media . 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She did this when Pickle cottage appeared. Wasn’t that when she sat in her dog bed? And tonight with SS clothes (the lounge suit looks comfy) fitting every shape, size and ethnicity it’s knocked her tit hessian wear right out the park. Aww dear Sophlo. What a bind you’re in 🤣🤣🤣
Yes @Spacemonkey1972 that is exactly what she did.
Verruca Salt behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry but you choose to put your kid out there for content and money.

Sorry if people question things that are obvious, like the fact you don’t do XY and Z with him, or why doesn’t he do this or that yet. Are people just meant to watch like thick as duck idiots and just simply consume the content with no thoughts or questions? But then you expect everyone’s feedback on their fave cheap lounge sets or the best scent to make you more money? Fuxk off.

You can’t control everything Soph, so maybe this isn’t the right ‘career’ for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I really want to comment on that post but what’s the point? To be called a troll or have loads of huns telling me to be kind I just can’t be bothered with it, she’s so boring even her kicking off is boring me, her obvious pre records bore me, even cc2 is boring me.
Thats why I made my first post here tonight. I was gonna comment saying something along the lines of her having a perfect platform to help other if Ron is having issues. Not saying that he is in anyway cause that's not for me to speculate but giving advice, that she has said to do, would end in me being blocked and hounded by huns and sheep for being a jealous nusty trolllll 😂

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.