Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Short30

Has she seriously put a baby brush in her hospital bag 😂😂😂 oh Soph that is just the funniest thing. I can understand a first time mum doing this (no offence 1st time mums) but Soph seriously a hair brush for a new born 😂😂😂😂😂
I didn’t even brush my own hair never mind the baby’s 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
She's literally been given days to live.. Covid won't kill her. Her cancer is and will and by the look of her, she's not got long left. That sounds extremely blunt but it's the truth. . I'd have my loved ones around to say goodbye and love on my child too!! Covid won't be going through their mind and rightly so. Who gives an absolute toss about breaking covid rules when their BABY is dying.
Come onnnnn! People want to say goodbye to her. Her family want to say goodbye to her. They have every right to do this.

I don't think anyone has the right to say what they're doing is right or wrong :( everyone deals with things so differently, their baby is dying. I don't like seeing the stories anymore because she looks soooooooo unwell now and seeing her getting bounced about is extremely uncomfortable to watch but leave them do whatever they need to do to get through this unimaginable time, I've not been in that situation and I hope go god I never am. My heart breaks for them. Totally breaks for them. I just.. I can't imagine it.
(I'm not having a go at you at all btw)
that's the thing though it doesn't matter what THEY need to do to make THEM feel better it's what that child needs and as we both and everyone else agrees, she needs to rest and regardless as I've said what makes them deal with it better, no palliative nurse out there is happy with the way they are handling it, it has to be against their own self serving ideas we saw it with the Charlie gard case, despite what the parents want and what everyone wants the child's best interests are what is most important and right now the parents are sonewhat not doing what they should and letting her rest and be comfortable but as you said bouncing her around playing normal and pretend trying that things are normal and that somehow if she cracks a smile amd dances she's somehow going to snap out of it, sharing her journey is one thing, sharing her slowly deteriorating, half conscious and bouncing her around in that state, for me personally just no. .

• Heart
Reactions: 41

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Unfortunately I still have trees outside mine with no bud on but I definitely think pre record!

I reckon a couple of weeks down the line she will be like

so guyyyyzzz I’ve had some messages noticing I’ve been doing pre recorded videos truth is I’ve been on maternity and didn’t want to leave you without any content and then BOOM baby reveal
Shall I cling on?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I would say who gives a flying fig if she has sprouted the baby and named it. The important issue is this is a woman with millions of followers who continues to endorse environmentally unfriendly products and landfill tat. This is the real issue. Save our planet for all our children.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Star12

Chatty Member
I doubt very much they care about covid rules, the family should be round there spending as much time as they can with her.
I agree. In cases like this I really wouldn’t be worried about breaking covid rules. Whether that’s the right or wrong attitude to have I don’t know. But when someone is dying especially your child I think you’d need your family around you.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

LilPinkie

VIP Member
I’m pregnant with my first and I’ve asked my mate who has a two year old what she packed, advice etc yesterday and she doesn’t remember either. So don’t think it’s an act
But she literally wrote a list in one of her books. She has a reference point at her fingertips. It’s all for engagement.

Andioooop

VIP Member
Nice change of clothes for an evening walk. Also - i messaged claremontgardencentre to see if soph had stopped off there today, this was their response. I guess we’ll never know
🤣
06078AF6-BDEE-490E-9A61-7E06F483DB96.jpeg

• Haha

Pepsi

VIP Member
Right I'm not a gardener but is that the name of this type of tree or has she friggin named that? 🥴

Why does she have to name it she's like a school kid. Bore off 😴
I cant see her stories anymore but has she just planted this tree straight into the basket with no drainage or even in a pot to sit in the basket?
If the basket doesnt have a liner then surely when she waters it the water will run through onto the floor. If it does have a liner then the poor tree is screwed without drainage. :( Edited to add that it should be standing on some sort of plate or large coaster to protect the floor also :(

Last edited:
  • Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Why is she acting so FIK
Oh guyyzzz a dunno what to take to the hozzy for when I av me new babehhh.

You've had a child Sophie. You know fine well what to take. It's really not rocket science, I didn't need this much help with my first, let alone 2nd. Drop the blonde act.

That bag is a waste of money too, like 99.9% of things she has. We'll never see the bag again after the baby is born ...

• Haha

KMS79

Chatty Member
All that unnecessary plastic with those see through bags & labels it’s ridiculous, the woman is completely addicted to spending money on stuff she really doesn’t need - that speaks of a massive void inside herself that she’s trying to fill. I don’t have kids but if I was about to pop one out & saw the amount of stuff she apparently needs for a night or two at most in the hospital & all the tat in the nursery, I’d be feeling a bit overwhelmed to be honest...it’s really not healthy 😠

Dortssx

Dogs just shit and you’re letting him swing his bumhole juice all over your sofa 🤢 dogs on sofas man ✖✖

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Fluffy20

VIP Member
I'm clearly such a bad mother. When I went into hospital to have my son I took a packet of newborn nappies, baby wipes, sudocream, a couple of dummies and a pack of 5 babygrows from Mothercare (still in the pack). It was a long time ago but I honestly think that that was it. All they do is sleep and poo for the first 6 months anyway, what else do you need?

Reactions: 38