Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Noooo she’s shown her thumb. I think I have to admit defeat now don’t I. Oh guys. I’m so sorry. I’ll see myself out 😭😭😭😭

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Kittymckat

Chatty Member
My biggest issue with today's olive tree developments is that inch is nowhere to be seen and he's filming his heavily pregnant wife Lift olive trees and cart packs of sticks around.

What a gent.

Reactions: 55

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
I've not had time to read the threads properly. But I'm quite the horticulturalist. And... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1. SHES NOT PUT ANY DRAINAGE HOLES IN THAT PLASTIC BAG IN THE FUCKING BAAARRRRSKITT.

2. SHE HAS NOT PUT A GRAVEL LAYER AT THE BOTTOM TO ENCOURAGE DRAINAGE

3. THAT SOIL DOES NOT LOOK APPROPRIATE AND FREE DRAINING ENOUGH FOR A MEDITERRANEAN PLANT.

THAT OLIVE TREE WILL GET ROOT ROT AND DIIEEEEEEEE! 😂😂😂😂😂😂🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 54

KMS79

Chatty Member
Don’t real trees need actual sunlight? Not being locked in the grey prison. I’m living for the day that dog cocks his leg up it 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

JustaLurker101

Why in the hell 8 outfits for the baby? I’m in the states, but surely your hospitals provide newborn onesies while there? No 2 too good for that? 🙄🙄🙄
For baby number 3 I took 3 vest and 4 babygros. I thought that was reasonable but that child poo’d and poo’d and poo’d 😂😂 we were only in over night, she was born at 5pm and went through 2 vests and 3 gros during the night. consequently she was naked for the entire next morning because she would have had to come home in pooey clothes.
The midwives kept saying ‘it’s so lovely all this skin to skin!’
I just nodded and didn’t say it was because she had no clean clothes 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Maximus14

Her hospital bag from RonRon isn't 2 yrs old,why not reuse it!
More money than sense, a fool and their money are easily parted!

Sorry you nusty trolls I've never bought in to the theory that the baby is here, also I think the 'baby noise' on the curtain story was Rondogmillionaire!
I think, as she obviously reads here, she's played the game with us Tattlers!

Mamatron2

40A40E7F-B0A7-4D8A-A54B-CF04FAC63918.jpeg

Had to double take when I saw IKEA post this along with a tag for the account - thought it was cc2s nursery at first glance - almost identical!

• Wow
Reactions: 48

Cleaningnothinching

Not unpopular absolutely agree. I am in no way denying their pain and grief is not real but the life is slowly draining from that little girl and showing it off on insta is not the way to go. she needs all the energy she can get to fight this, they are self serving their own interests by dancing about with a baby that clearly needs rest!. She hadn't actually eaten in 2 weeks and the last thing they should be doing is up and dancing and partying with her trying to get some sort of normal baby physical reaction from her almost like they're forcing her or trying to get her to 'do something and force a smile when clearly she does not thave the physical strength to do so. They need to get off social media, watching that child slowly deteriorate with bruises and her parents showing her bleeding nose. I have palliative nurses here in my city that are friends in NHS England that are angry at the way the parents and family are handling this and at how this has become a circus and Hinch has been part and parcel to that. Of all the millions of messages of support they get daily the parents quickly shared SS and Hinches shout outs and them being first to comment on any posts. Children are not billboards for your fandom. That is a sick child at the end of her life that does not need to be dancing around every five minutes and playing pretend,clearly tired and weak she clearly needs to rest this is end of life care, you have to think about what she needs not trying to play normal with her and overact on insta to serve you as a parent and your grief right now, making her do things she isn't strong enough for, as a parent I'm sure you want to keep her around as long as possible, all this play,dancing and hooha for insta is making her use up what little energy she has, it's not about them, even the illustrations of her head hanging tubes and half conscious, surely nobody wants those pictures to remind them of their child?? that not making memories its all just wrong to me, she is still alive and it's about her not them, definitely not hinch and not anyone else. It's really making me very uncomfortable now. the whole thing.
I completely agree with every single thing you’ve said. I’m not a mum. I can’t even begin to imagine the pain the family is in. But seeing pictures of a little girl who is quite clearly so sick and weak and exhausted just fills my eyes with tears. You wouldn’t take pictures and film any of your relatives or partner or friends when they’re nearing the end of their life, but a sick baby can’t stand up for themselves and say no. Treat her with respect and allow her the dignity of living out the rest of her short life in peace and privacy. It’s heartbreaking to see, and it makes the Hinches of the world think that their hanging on every video and post of this wee girl is acceptable. It’s just awful and it might be an unpopular opinion but enough is enough, just let her rest and be comfortable for as long as she has left 😢

• Heart
  • Sad

peekaboo2

Chatty Member
I didn’t even brush my own hair never mind the baby’s 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈
Same 😂❤ I honestly feel so sorry for first time mums ( I’m 42 and mine are 23 & 19 ) nowadays because you honestly don’t need half of what she’s showing, she’s doing it all for the gram and making new mums feel inadequate I’m so glad phones weren’t around when mine were younger it’s honestly so sad, gender reveals, push presents, it’s ALL for show you don’t need it x

• Heart

JMS123

Chatty Member
Not only did she not leave drainage for the tree, she’s put the soil far too near the top. As soon as she waters it, the watery soil will spill over the edge onto the carpet.

I like Cath Kidston stuff (or at least I did until she bought it) but who buys a matching two piece luggage set for a newborn in hospital?? I had two caesareans, knew I’d be in for a bit and was fortunate to have a private room so not stuck for space. I did not buy some transparent shoe bags from AmaZON guyyz, to go in another bag with a toiletry bag.... I stuck some babygrows and nappies in a corner of a bag I found in the attic which did for my stuff too. I didn’t even have a coolbag for the butter....

Why is everything such a production with her? It’s back to the rampant spending habit again, she sees events as an opportunity to buy yet more unnecessary things.

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
So she bought a fake tree for the pergola but a real one for the house 😂😂. Why not swap them over love.

ETA. The fake tree on the pergola. Would look much better in her house.

So she bought a fake tree for the pergola but a real one for the house 😂😂. Why not swap them over love.

ETA. The fake tree on the pergola. Would look much better in her house.
Whilst I was posting that I noticed her pergola cover is FULL of rainwater. Might indicate when this was filmed. I can’t remember whether it rained yesterday or not? Either way she’s going to damage that cover letting it sag like that 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Fran123!!

The last thread was getting so long so I thought I would give it a go! As you all were 😁

Well done @Lampy for your early thread title suggestion with 380 likes!! ❤

LilacLady53

Chatty Member
She really does take keeping up with the Jones to a new level. “You’ve all got olive trees, I want one now!” No thought, no original ideas, just a copycat 🙄