Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

catlady29

Chatty Member
Ummm.....Stacey's toilet has got more likes than the last 4 of sophas grid posts...awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Havingalookgirls

She really is a first class knobhead!! First of all why even have things in separate bags just pack it all in!! And if you insist on being massive bellend and using the bags then why use clear ones only to fucking label it anyway!! Absolutely cunt!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

JustaLurker101

Has she seriously put a baby brush in her hospital bag 😂😂😂 oh Soph that is just the funniest thing. I can understand a first time mum doing this (no offence 1st time mums) but Soph seriously a hair brush for a new born 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I had to have emergency sections with both my children. They wanted to keep me/us in for 3 days, I discharged myself after 2 days with my first (11 years ago) and 18 hours after my second (7 years ago) I’d rather recover in my own bed. First time I got decent painkillers and a midwife every day with blood thinning injections. Second time not even a paracetamol and had to inject myself #Torycuts
I can imagine Grinch staying in as long as possible, she’s one of those that acts like pregnancy is an illness.
Pregnancy isn’t an illness but then again it isn’t the same for every woman
For every woman who feels great and blooming and works till they are 39 weeks there are some for whom it’s a struggle, they are not blooming they are exhausted, nervous and guilt ridden for not ‘just getting on with it’
And labour and delivery again for some it’s straightforward and for others it’s not, whether it’s a difficult vaginal delivery or a c- section planned or otherwise it doesn’t always go to plan
I’ve had 1 forceps delivery and 3 c-sections of which one was an emergency and it was hard going
I will defend any woman, grinch or otherwise with regards to pregnancy and labour because that’s their experience and we don’t need other women minimising our experiences just because theirs was okay

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
Hate the life is now getting in the way of keeping up to date with threads 🥲

But that pouffe thing... looks like a giant breast 😳🤣

For being a "celeb in Essex" as she put it... noone ever gets photos of her!

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Shall we start a baby sweepstake?

I’m going for Archie James
Born on 5th May 2021
Nickname Archie Boo to go with Ronnie Roo
Tattle find out January 2025
For all my baby conspiracy theories I don’t have a clue about names. I think Teddy is a strong contender.
Theodore (Teddy) Hinch (brand name)
Born January 15th
Revealed this week lying in that barrsskkir in the nursery wearing his little bro outfit followed by a montage of his last 11 weeks Living in Hinch HQ.

• Haha

catlady29

Chatty Member
I just puked a little seeing the chicken strip sitting with ass on sofa just after pooing, yuk 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Do you think she will actually ever do any cleaning ever again?
She thinks she’s a star and people follow for her sparkling personality but the fact is she was a cleaning account and now she never fucking cleans!

Babybail93

VIP Member
Jamie’s stories last night. After his bedtime ciggie. That voice 🤢 sounds like a dirty old man. How she has let him get her pregnant twice I’ll never know

• Haha
  • Sick

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
NO!!!! Enough!!!
well Soph, you could have helped one little girl by sharing her story when asked but you ignored that message (as did SS) didn’t you because she wasn’t the child of someone famous?? Fucking dispicable piece of shit. Don’t make out like you fucking care 🤬🤬🤬

Lreb88

VIP Member
My biggest issue with today's olive tree developments is that inch is nowhere to be seen and he's filming his heavily pregnant wife Lift olive trees and cart packs of sticks around.

What a gent.
Yeah and I thought the doctor told her to rest, why is she hot footing it around a garden centre? 🙄

Reactions: 30

mgh727

VIP Member
Do you think Soph got an olive tree so she can make her own bertolli for the hospital bag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30