Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
As if she will use anything in that baby bag anyway. As per usual she’s excited about the photo of the baby in that hat. Not holding her baby in her arms.
Inch will be the one changing that first sticky gooey nappy with those 4 cotton balls. Inch will be the one dressing the baby in the outfit she’s packed. Inch will be the one quietly putting the brush back in the bag because there’s no need for it.
Soph will be on her phone checking tattle and following accounts who have tagged her Tesco tat.

Reactions: 38

Soapy

Chatty Member
The olive tree will be moved very soon I guarantee it as that soil is going to be everywhere 😳

1. It's definitely too full, I am a bugger for this with outdoor plants as I think it looks nicer. And then I water them, and no matter how careful I am, the soil flows over the top making everything look a fucking shite mess and I never learn my lesson.

2. Monty Ron Don will play in it. Can't find me a toddler on the planet that won't be tempted to have a little play in a big pot of soil that hes already been allowed to 'play' with during the planting process.

3. I have a dickhead dog that occasionally like to snack on soil out of my indoor pots and then I find soil scattered around the living room, wiped off his chops onto the rug, on the sofa (please judge guys, I judge myself 🤦‍♀️) and Henry is Captain Dickhead so will most likely be straight in there getting mouthfuls ready to spread around the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
Surely a woman who gave birth less than two years ago shouldn't need a list from a randomer on what to pack?

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Only came here to say
Why the f**k has she got a new bag for the hospital ? She must have hundreds of bags & let’s face it, longest hospital stay with second baby is usually a few hours even with a c section
Surely any bag she had would have done the trick ? Who needs a special Peter rabbit cath kidston one

not sure why that’s annoyed me so much 😡😡😡
All this new baby is, is an excuse for her to buy more things. With anyone else it’s the excitement of bringing the new baby home. For Hinch she is just wet because it gives her an excuse to spend money. She’ll be bored of the baby soon enough when she’s bought all she can

JustJadey

Tattle will be her downfall and not because of us lot on here because her content is just trolling us tattlers and being petty and trying to keep us guessing all the time, she’s killing her content by trying to be a typical school girl bitch.
Shes blocking genuine fans if they ask questions we speak of on here.
She is letting it consume her, it’s pathetic she needs to stop reading here, out of all the threads I’ve read, nothing is nasty or out of order and if it has been it’s been dealt with on here and deleted but she’s letting it eat her alive.
She don’t know how to tell the truth, she lives in pre records and she don’t clean.
she’s lost herself as she was doing well and had everyone hooked, some items you couldn’t get anywhere for months because of her now everyone is seeing the light and it’s all because she can’t control herself.

Reactions: 36

Lolnah

Had to come on to address the “ready made milk in cartons in case milk doesn’t come through straight away.” COMPLETE misconception that she’s spreading. Milk doesn’t come through straight away, it takes at least 3-5 days of colostrum feeding anyway. She’s just added fuel to a terrible fire that breastfeeding counsellors and supporters, midwives and the NHS are fighting to deal with. The only way your milk with come in is if you feed feed feed to stimulate your body to make the milk. By topping up with formula milk so early on, it’s even more unlikely that your milk will come in 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m not trying to start a breast v formula debate, it’s everyone’s individual choice but she’s just spread a really dangerous fact.
I'm a birth worker and I came to say exactly this. She's an "influencer" with a huge reach and should know better. Seeing as it's illegal in the UK to advertise first stage formula you'd think she might watch her step a bit. How many first time mums won't feed their babies the colostrum they need because they saw this misinformation posted so brazenly? Bellend.

• Wow
  • Heart

HildaOgden - OG Cleaner

Why put it all in a bag and label and then out in another bag! Just put it all in the big bag no need to label. So excessive
Imagine labelling a see through bag! I mean it’s obvious the bag has fucking nappies in it.
Who the fuck had that much time in their hands and who is supposed to be resting because blood flow wasn’t great? What even is that? Her blood pressure? She talks so much shite. She should be embarrassed. I know another influencer who’s due at the same time - has told everyone about mat leave, had friends writing content for when they’re away and acts like influencing and blogging or the job it is. She credits her professional photographer and writes proper sponsored content and clearly lets everyone know the difference.

I cannot wait until Hinch is Ancient Hinchstory.

• Haha
  • Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
My biggest issue with today's olive tree developments is that inch is nowhere to be seen and he's filming his heavily pregnant wife Lift olive trees and cart packs of sticks around.

What a gent.
Yes that bit doesn’t sit right with me. He’s allegedly walking round posting on his insta whilst she has an armful of stuff and is lifting trees up. Yet yesterday she was resting cos of her blood flow? I’m intrigued by the idea of a “moon bump”. But surely that is a step too far.

Reactions: 34
Please tell me some tattlers remember this from big brother reminds me of our Sophie queen of moldonia the lyrics are very fitting 😂 p.s I loved Chantelle

773F129A-14F7-417B-A13C-4437F869A18F.jpeg

I want it all
I want it right now
I'm gonna get what I deserve
And much more somehow

I want it all
I want it right now
I'm gonna lick the whole plate clean
Mark my words now

I'll take the blame
I'll take the fame and fortune
You wanna kiss my heart I swear
I'm gonna steal the lion's share

• Haha
  • Heart

Short30

They also had the entire extended family over that I saw on Ashleys stories. That's breaking covid rules as we can't have visitors inside yet. If that poor child gets covid that will absolutely kill her quickly.
Baby A is already dying 😭 I see no problem with them allowing her to spend time with her extended family. COVID has taken enough from people!

mammaof3

VIP Member
She's packing nicely to get into the papers guys.

Cue a newspaper article asap.

Headline.
'Cleanfluencer' Mrs Hinch is ready to pop/calf/give birth so packs a bag. blah blah :sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Sick

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
I rarely post here and I know this is a Hinch thread but I need to say this as I've been thinking it, that family is killing me!!!!!!! That poor darling is slowing slipping away, her eyes are closing with the pressure of the tumours and she is EXHAUSTED!! They are bouncing her around like a rag doll, he stood outside with her the entire time and never supported her head the whole time!! She has tumours and you could see she was struggling to hold her own head, but they are so caught up in posting and yes I understand its making memories and getting as many pictures as they can but let her be, even watching TV yesterday the sun was blinding her like close the curtains!! Are they that stupid? After all they've been through and never left her side they must have seen how she needs to be handled in the hospital.
😔
Exactly that, she is Exhausted but influencer culture has gone too far, we see it in Ronnie, we see it in many other parents and now we see it in Azaylias case, these fame hungry parents put their own self serving need for approval,sympathy and recognition above the needs of their children.

• Angry

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
I couldn’t agree more. Surely she needs cuddles, peace, quiet, soft music and lighting and to be wrapped up in a cozy blanket in her final days and hours. I can understand wanting family around and to have photos and videos to remember her, but the singing, dancing and generally everyone performing for the camera and jiggling her about, is just too much. Who knows what pain the poor little mite is in with it all.
She is clearly in a lot of pain and struggling a smile but they are trying so hard to get her to smile and show signs of life in her. We saw that with the video when she waved her arm a bit they all went mental cheering over it. She doesn't need to dance to still have life her simply waving her arms is using up what little energy she has and the fact she can't smile now not because she doesn't want to but she physically can't with how weak she is they shouldn't be performing monkeys trying to get a smile or some sort of actions/reaction out of her and I'm tired of seeing Saff videoing herself more in the last one some of azaliya was cut off and saff was in the camera more than azaliya if its all about her then let it be about her ya know, as I've said already that little flower needs quiet,calm,rest and cuddles she does not need the jungle book screeched at her all the time and doesn't need constant forced play and party sessions. its a shame really

• Heart
  • Sad

stewpot

Chatty Member
Has she seriously put a baby brush in her hospital bag 😂😂😂 oh Soph that is just the funniest thing. I can understand a first time mum doing this (no offence 1st time mums) but Soph seriously a hair brush for a new born 😂😂😂😂😂
After the first one don’t most people just stroll in with some Lidl own brand nappies and some giant pants??! 🤣

• Haha

Albi

VIP Member
Seeing that poor baby dying in front of our eyes is so upsetting. I’m not following for that reason. She looks so unwell now and it’s making me uncomfortable that it’s plastered all over social media. My heart breaks for the parents snd that poor wee mite 💔
Just seen the stories of the plane fly over and her poor eyes are so swollen now. I’m glad they weren’t bouncing her up and down this time (well I hope they weren’t, couldn’t see them for half of it) she must have the worst headache 😢

Also did anyone see on the photo of the ‘art’ that people had done, someone had put a post on there asking for donations for their son who has a brain injury, and two miserable bastards are having a go at him calling him selfish and insensitive for putting the post on there, because Azaylia can’t have treatment, so therefore nobody else should be able to get treatment either apparently. Do they think Ashley and Saff would begrudge another parent getting help for their child? They could delete the post if they wanted to, but they haven’t. They have a go fund me and they have raised over 6k of the 8k they are trying to raise. So there ya go hinchy, if you wanted to help someone else like you say, there’s another one you could donate to, but they only have just over 4K followers so doubt that will interest her.

• Sad

Earnshawbaby79

Chatty Member
Her comment on SS post says to me...
"Look at me everyone, I'm friends with SS, I've been to her house... I'm such a show off"

Reactions: 33