Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last thread was getting so long so I thought I would give it a go! As you all were 😁

Well done @Lampy for your early thread title suggestion with 380 likes!! ❤

Reactions: 48
Noooo she’s shown her thumb. I think I have to admit defeat now don’t I. Oh guys. I’m so sorry. I’ll see myself out 😭😭😭😭

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I’ve never asked why Hinch does the thumbs up? What’s the point? It reminds me of something kids did in the 1980s for a photo with your mates but I don’t get why an adult would put it on a video.

As for the garden centre jaunt, either you’re pregnant and told you should rest and not expose yourself to covid fannying around the shops unnecessarily. Or you’re not. She doesn’t seem to see how many of her posts she contradicts, it’s like she loses track of the mistruths.

Reactions: 68
Unfortunately I still have trees outside mine with no bud on but I definitely think pre record!

I reckon a couple of weeks down the line she will be like

so guyyyyzzz I’ve had some messages noticing I’ve been doing pre recorded videos truth is I’ve been on maternity and didn’t want to leave you without any content and then BOOM baby reveal

Reactions: 43
Unfortunately I still have trees outside mine with no bud on but I definitely think pre record!

I reckon a couple of weeks down the line she will be like

so guyyyyzzz I’ve had some messages noticing I’ve been doing pre recorded videos truth is I’ve been on maternity and didn’t want to leave you without any content and then BOOM baby reveal
Shall I cling on?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Just watched it now and it seems to be same 😅 devastated! I was so invested! I just want a hands on bump pic next to her tree right now just to clarify 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She has serious issues...
"I want a tree"
"I'm getting a tree"
No research whatsoever... How long will it be before it will be
"It's grown so much so I've given it away to the tree people, we are definitely NOT tree people"... Or in other words "we have killed the tree"
Or... Knowing her she will rip the branches off and attempt to "make" another heart 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 103
Shall I cling on?
Those videos are definitely on 2 different days/trips. You’re still in. Unless she posts a pic of the nails and bump. But then again, she could have secretly had her nails done in lockdown. I wouldn’t put it past her being a Covidiot and all!

Reactions: 29
Noooo she’s shown her thumb. I think I have to admit defeat now don’t I. Oh guys. I’m so sorry. I’ll see myself out 😭😭😭😭

She could just be there today for something else and walked past the olive trees so that her pre records (Jamie's clip) " prove" that she still has the bump..and is buying the tree etc. Tree probably bought in Jan already so this is all to convince there is no baby. Unless I see her bump and those hideous pointy claws together today ...I'm thinking you're still on to something.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I definitely think those videos were taken on different days. And are pre-records. I still think she's recently had the baby!

Reactions: 17
I definitely think those videos were taken on different days. And are pre-records. I still think she's recently had the baby!
Why else would she be trying SO HARD to prove she’s not had the baby?
only if she’s had it already 🕵️‍♀️🔎🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.