Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JMS123

Chatty Member
I’ve never asked why Hinch does the thumbs up? What’s the point? It reminds me of something kids did in the 1980s for a photo with your mates but I don’t get why an adult would put it on a video.

As for the garden centre jaunt, either you’re pregnant and told you should rest and not expose yourself to covid fannying around the shops unnecessarily. Or you’re not. She doesn’t seem to see how many of her posts she contradicts, it’s like she loses track of the mistruths.

Reactions: 68

InstaFamous

If you specifically bought a bag because it’s see through, ergo making what’s inside visible, why do you need to label it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Mum of two

VIP Member
One of the smaller Instagram accounts that I follow recently lost 500 followers overnight and couldn't understand why, so she asked an Instagram guru. Apparently Insta has recently started removing inactive accounts.
Be scared Soph you could lose 3 million followers overnight. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

RamonaRiva

I see little miss relatable went and bought 2 £100 plus olive trees. 🙄 Also, she has planted it straight into a pot. They need drainage, like stones or (what I use) broken ceramic pots. There's not even drainage holes in the bottom, that tree will last all of 10 minutes.

• Haha
  • Sick

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Sorry if it’s been said I’m catching up but when do we think Orla the tree is going to start producing tesco stuffed olives in abundance 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Loopy83

VIP Member
Im sorry no no no that list, 'premade milk incase breast milk doesn't come in straight away'. This person clearly knows nothing about breast feeding! It doenst come in straight away and giving a bottle isnt going to help it to come in!! I know i know you will not to get all mums net and this is an old argument. I just csnt stand misinformation.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Not unpopular absolutely agree. I am in no way denying their pain and grief is not real but the life is slowly draining from that little girl and showing it off on insta is not the way to go. she needs all the energy she can get to fight this, they are self serving their own interests by dancing about with a baby that clearly needs rest!. She hadn't actually eaten in 2 weeks and the last thing they should be doing is up and dancing and partying with her trying to get some sort of normal baby physical reaction from her almost like they're forcing her or trying to get her to 'do something and force a smile when clearly she does not thave the physical strength to do so. They need to get off social media, watching that child slowly deteriorate with bruises and her parents showing her bleeding nose. I have palliative nurses here in my city that are friends in NHS England that are angry at the way the parents and family are handling this and at how this has become a circus and Hinch has been part and parcel to that. Of all the millions of messages of support they get daily the parents quickly shared SS and Hinches shout outs and them being first to comment on any posts. Children are not billboards for your fandom. That is a sick child at the end of her life that does not need to be dancing around every five minutes and playing pretend,clearly tired and weak she clearly needs to rest this is end of life care, you have to think about what she needs not trying to play normal with her and overact on insta to serve you as a parent and your grief right now, making her do things she isn't strong enough for, as a parent I'm sure you want to keep her around as long as possible, all this play,dancing and hooha for insta is making her use up what little energy she has, it's not about them, even the illustrations of her head hanging tubes and half conscious, surely nobody wants those pictures to remind them of their child?? that not making memories its all just wrong to me, she is still alive and it's about her not them, definitely not hinch and not anyone else. It's really making me very uncomfortable now. the whole thing.
Absolutely this!! I've given palliative care and if this was an adult the law would kick in because adults have the right to consent and people would be saying how its not right to show what they're showing, because at this stage capacity to make a choice to be shown dying generally isn't there.
I haven't even looked at their pages for days because it's just cruel what they're showing.That baby is being used for engagement now and not awareness. They could easily take the videos and pictures for their own personal memories, but each day write a diary and post that for their followers.
She might be just a baby but she's still a little human being who needs dignity and privacy at such a sensitive time.
People like Hinch need to think about if they'd want their dying parent/grandparent plastered all over the Internet because its no different just because its a baby. Just because the parents are posting it doesn't make it right to share and jump on the bandwagon. Plus Hinch always manages to sound so insincere

• Heart
Reactions: 60

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
I completely agree with every single thing you’ve said. I’m not a mum. I can’t even begin to imagine the pain the family is in. But seeing pictures of a little girl who is quite clearly so sick and weak and exhausted just fills my eyes with tears. You wouldn’t take pictures and film any of your relatives or partner or friends when they’re nearing the end of their life, but a sick baby can’t stand up for themselves and say no. Treat her with respect and allow her the dignity of living out the rest of her short life in peace and privacy. It’s heartbreaking to see, and it makes the Hinches of the world think that their hanging on every video and post of this wee girl is acceptable. It’s just awful and it might be an unpopular opinion but enough is enough, just let her rest and be comfortable for as long as she has left 😢
You could even say OK maybe the parents are not thinking rationally right now but surely at least one adult around them should say right enough, some videos with Azaylia half conscious dancing with someone singing the jungle books song for 99th time to her,enough is enough now let her rest. Please and the grief tourists are literally waiting for the inevitable so they can put a fresh RIP Azaylia post up including hinch and her sheep its just a sad state of affairs man and I've spoke to loads of my followed about it and everyone has the same opinion on it but everyone is afraid to speak out for Azaylia and on her behalf and say enough now. Just as the palliative nurses I know have said that the transfusions that beautiful girl has been getting, kids with similar illnesses have to wait for these and they aren't just given out willy nilly but the hospital is under pressure and fear of a smear campaign from the spotlight and the b list status of her parents, hence the little soldier can get them at 11pm at night 3 times in a fortnight on demand from her parents,when some kids even Azaylias age at this very minute and due to covid have to wait at least a week for just one and have to persevere with the nose bleedings. the whole thing is just wrong to me. I feel sorry for the whole situation

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Not unpopular absolutely agree. I am in no way denying their pain and grief is not real but the life is slowly draining from that little girl and showing it off on insta is not the way to go. she needs all the energy she can get to fight this, they are self serving their own interests by dancing about with a baby that clearly needs rest!. She hadn't actually eaten in 2 weeks and the last thing they should be doing is up and dancing and partying with her trying to get some sort of normal baby physical reaction from her almost like they're forcing her or trying to get her to 'do something and force a smile when clearly she does not thave the physical strength to do so. They need to get off social media, watching that child slowly deteriorate with bruises and her parents showing her bleeding nose. I have palliative nurses here in my city that are friends in NHS England that are angry at the way the parents and family are handling this and at how this has become a circus and Hinch has been part and parcel to that. Of all the millions of messages of support they get daily the parents quickly shared SS and Hinches shout outs and them being first to comment on any posts. Children are not billboards for your fandom. That is a sick child at the end of her life that does not need to be dancing around every five minutes and playing pretend,clearly tired and weak she clearly needs to rest this is end of life care, you have to think about what she needs not trying to play normal with her and overact on insta to serve you as a parent and your grief right now, making her do things she isn't strong enough for, as a parent I'm sure you want to keep her around as long as possible, all this play,dancing and hooha for insta is making her use up what little energy she has, it's not about them, even the illustrations of her head hanging tubes and half conscious, surely nobody wants those pictures to remind them of their child?? that not making memories its all just wrong to me, she is still alive and it's about her not them, definitely not hinch and not anyone else. It's really making me very uncomfortable now. the whole thing.
I rarely post here and I know this is a Hinch thread but I need to say this as I've been thinking it, that family is killing me!!!!!!! That poor darling is slowing slipping away, her eyes are closing with the pressure of the tumours and she is EXHAUSTED!! They are bouncing her around like a rag doll, he stood outside with her the entire time and never supported her head the whole time!! She has tumours and you could see she was struggling to hold her own head, but they are so caught up in posting and yes I understand its making memories and getting as many pictures as they can but let her be, even watching TV yesterday the sun was blinding her like close the curtains!! Are they that stupid? After all they've been through and never left her side they must have seen how she needs to be handled in the hospital.
😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Danielle0120

VIP Member
They also had the entire extended family over that I saw on Ashleys stories. That's breaking covid rules as we can't have visitors inside yet. If that poor child gets covid that will absolutely kill her quickly.
She's literally been given days to live.. Covid won't kill her. Her cancer is and will and by the look of her, she's not got long left. That sounds extremely blunt but it's the truth. . I'd have my loved ones around to say goodbye and love on my child too!! Covid won't be going through their mind and rightly so. Who gives an absolute toss about breaking covid rules when their BABY is dying.
Come onnnnn! People want to say goodbye to her. Her family want to say goodbye to her. They have every right to do this.

I don't think anyone has the right to say what they're doing is right or wrong :( everyone deals with things so differently, their baby is dying. I don't like seeing the stories anymore because she looks soooooooo unwell now and seeing her getting bounced about is extremely uncomfortable to watch but leave them do whatever they need to do to get through this unimaginable time, I've not been in that situation and I hope go god I never am. My heart breaks for them. Totally breaks for them. I just.. I can't imagine it.
(I'm not having a go at you at all btw)

• Heart
Reactions: 56