Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maracas

Haven’t caught up with this thread BUT I’ve got too invested in this, one pic has bright blue sky, the one Slothie posted and the other a bit more overcast, the one vestlife posted and the arrangement of pots is different, so they are definitely different days!!
Problem is she uses filters on absolutely everything, filters can make the sky look bluer etc

Well it isn't quite free, just free at the point of service. We are taxed a lot for the privilege.
You know what I am getting at

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Death bed visits are allowed even under stricter covid regulations than we are currently at. We checked it out back at the end of November when my mother in law was released home from hospital to die and it was one of the permitted exceptions to the lockdown.
I have no idea how many people are visiting the Cain family as I stopped watching their stories but they are allowed to visit.
The whole situation is becoming a bit of a circus locally and a fly past has been arranged today at noon with a plane intending to skywrite her initial in the air. With things like that happening I would imagine the family feel obliged to keep updating even if they would prefer not to.
My hospital allows 2 named visitors only.

Danni_louu

VIP Member