Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Apologies if its been mentioned. But surely the point of see through bags 9s so you can see what's in them and therefore no need to label them 🤷‍♀️ and £60 for a little hospital bag. Soooo relatable there verucca. AND you don't need a fucking hair brush for a new born baby!! He's not gonna come out with a weave ffs 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20210416-232757_Instagram.jpg
Took one last scroll of instagram for the evening and with this, I bid you crunky lot goodnight! You lot have kept me sane through bouts of furlough! X

• Haha
  • Heart

Hollybush

Chatty Member
They also had the entire extended family over that I saw on Ashleys stories. That's breaking covid rules as we can't have visitors inside yet. If that poor child gets covid that will absolutely kill her quickly.
I doubt very much they care about covid rules, the family should be round there spending as much time as they can with her.

• Heart

lovingthebants

I coul
Not unpopular absolutely agree. I am in no way denying their pain and grief is not real but the life is slowly draining from that little girl and showing it off on insta is not the way to go. she needs all the energy she can get to fight this, they are self serving their own interests by dancing about with a baby that clearly needs rest!. She hadn't actually eaten in 2 weeks and the last thing they should be doing is up and dancing and partying with her trying to get some sort of normal baby physical reaction from her almost like they're forcing her or trying to get her to 'do something and force a smile when clearly she does not thave the physical strength to do so. They need to get off social media, watching that child slowly deteriorate with bruises and her parents showing her bleeding nose. I have palliative nurses here in my city that are friends in NHS England that are angry at how this has become a circus and Hinch has been part and parcel to that. Of all the millions of messages of support they get daily the parents quickly shared SS and Hinches shout outs and them being first to comment on any posts. Children are not billboards for your fandom. That is a sick child at the end of her life that does not need to be dancing around every five minutes and playing pretend,clearly tired and weak she clearly needs to rest this is end of life care, you have to think about what she needs not trying to play normal with her and overact on insta to serve you as a parent and your grief right now, she is still alive and it's about her not anyone else. It's really making me very uncomfortable now. the whole thing.
I couldnt agree more. I didn’t say anything for fear of looking mean but they need to stop. Put her in a comfy bed with beautiful cosy bedding and teddies next to them so she can rest her little body. IMO All the jiggling her about is unfair. The loud music is too much. She needs calm, quiet, loving energy. This week has been watching her fade before our eyes and it’s just heartbreaking. I can’t help but think that they are using her as a bit of a toy to keep their fame story going. I volunteer in a children’s hospice and you don’t ever see parents acting like this. It doesn’t mean they don’t love their children any less or mean they don’t quietly crumble and will their child to keep living. We don’t need social media proof of how hard it is. Just enjoy what’s left in private in peace and calm quiet dignity. Those are the memories to cherish. ❤🙏🏼❤
Going live in the delivery suite with the days newspaper clearly showing the date 😂 then followed up with a copy of the birth certificate 😂
And a live stream of the actual birth 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Londonchick

Chatty Member
I’ve not caught up yet but I get so frustrated with people like her when I have had a shift like this.

Our A&E department is rammed. I have been at work 10 hours and this is my first wee break. No water or anything. I be had really poorly children to deal with plus the aggro from people waiting hours with well kids. I’m so tired. I go home to my own kids.

But she is an inspiration?????? What??? Whatever happened to the world I want to stop it and get off. Yes it’s 5.30am and I am hangry and tired but still. Inspiration my arse

As you were xxx

• Heart

Rh3a

Chatty Member
Why does she need a baby hairbrush for the hospital? You just don’t

• Haha

Grace 2592

Perhaps their judgement is clouded and it helps them cope. I can't pretend to know how they feel. It is uncomfortable as that gorgeous baby is literally dying on screen, it's heartbreaking so I do wonder why they parade her on social media. It always seems so noisy too, but they say it's what she likes. I just imagine her having headaches with tumours that it sits uncomfortably. She can barely open her eyes it seems. But to be fair I am not in their shoes and we see a snippet of 24 hours in their life. Also don't get how they can have everyone round their house at the moment (not being the nitpicky law police but did wonder).
Ive got to say this, I’m not one for rule breaking but no one has seen that baby she’s been is hospital all her life, family have just seen from windows.
If my baby had limited days to live, I’m sorry but their nanny, aunts, uncles will most certainly be allowed in my house to say their goodbyes and be a support for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Unfortunately I still have trees outside mine with no bud on but I definitely think pre record!

I reckon a couple of weeks down the line she will be like

so guyyyyzzz I’ve had some messages noticing I’ve been doing pre recorded videos truth is I’ve been on maternity and didn’t want to leave you without any content and then BOOM baby reveal

Dexy

VIP Member
Shall we start a baby sweepstake?

I’m going for Archie James
Born on 5th May 2021
Nickname Archie Boo to go with Ronnie Roo
Tattle find out January 2025

• Haha

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I reckon the tree will grow too big for the pot so she will have no choice but to move to a bigger house with a proper garden so she can plant it outside
Is that why she letting Hennerz get so fat? An excuse to move to a bigger house because "Henry just needed more space guyyyzzz"

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Dojacat101

Chatty Member
90A2EE78-A882-4A8C-9668-C37570C4A16E.jpeg

“I couldn’t leave one out!”
I thought she was talking about Ron and Chicken strip😂
Cos god knows she leaves one of them out

• Haha
Reactions: 42