Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep hearing Soph on the Ariel pods advert on the TV.. Its make my ears bleed, I swear It's on everyday at the moment .

Please make it stop ✋😂
I hit pause on the remote, wait & then fast forward. Yes, I’d rather sit in silence than listen to that voice

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shall we start a baby sweepstake?

I’m going for Archie James
Born on 5th May 2021
Nickname Archie Boo to go with Ronnie Roo
Tattle find out January 2025
I’m going for Benjamin
Nickname Benji Boo
Born - duck Knows
And I think she will be all apologies to the sheep that because of her PND last time she went away with jsmie and Ronnie in case the paps got her 🙄 but she is so excited to share him now guyzzzzz

Reactions: 8
It would be even better if she/he/they made donations/ shared other links and not just the baby who is currently in the news.

I know I don’t come over brilliantly with that comment to some but when you donate to just giving / go fund me pages a small sum ( all I can afford) and you see rich people sort of using giving as a form of highlighting themselves, it gauls me .

The money I used to donate via direct debit to large charities, I now use to donate to people whose little ones needs help . Not by any means a large sum and no clout or owt as I’m just a very ordinary person but we do what we can don’t we ?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
40A40E7F-B0A7-4D8A-A54B-CF04FAC63918.jpeg

Had to double take when I saw IKEA post this along with a tag for the account - thought it was cc2s nursery at first glance - almost identical!

• Wow
Reactions: 48
View attachment 535043

Had to double take when I saw IKEA post this along with a tag for the account - thought it was cc2s nursery at first glance - almost identical!
She wishes hers was that tasteful

Eta - this is where she misses the mark. Less is more. And zero lovely prints like that in either cc2 room or Ronnies. Educational but aesthetic.

Reactions: 15
🤔 what🤨
It would be even better if she/he/they made donations/ shared other links and not just the baby who is currently in the news.

I know I don’t come over brilliantly with that comment to some but when you donate to just giving / go fund me pages a small sum ( all I can afford) and you see rich people sort of using giving as a form of highlighting themselves, it gauls me .

The money I used to donate via direct debit to large charities, I now use to donate to people whose little ones needs help . Not by any means a large sum and no clout or owt as I’m just a very ordinary person but we do what we can don’t we ?

Having a look round insta & saw the company that made the wardrobe in the 2nd nursery, anyone else think the carpet on the landing looks biscuit???
78DEC5BE-CF59-4E4D-A0DD-6509092F7596.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Shall we start a baby sweepstake?

I’m going for Archie James
Born on 5th May 2021
Nickname Archie Boo to go with Ronnie Roo
Tattle find out January 2025
I’m going for Louie Loo to go with Ronnie Roo
Or Hugo (Boss) Hinch so him and her first born have the same initials 😅

Reactions: 3
Had a check on the widening gap between Solomon and Hinch.
289,964 difference.
She needs to think of some good content to boost her followers numbers. If only she was about to have a baby? Oh wait she is 😂 Little Eddie Hinch is due, she’s full term now using the MAP theory. He’s got to be here within next couple of days If he isn’t already here.
B6907E69-7A2E-4E1C-9C23-375D3A4E73CC.jpeg

Reactions: 8
I’m going for Benjamin
Nickname Benji Boo
Born - duck Knows
And I think she will be all apologies to the sheep that because of her PND last time she went away with jsmie and Ronnie in case the paps got her 🙄 but she is so excited to share him now guyzzzzz
i think benjamin, bennie!

289,964 difference.
She needs to think of some good content to boost her followers numbers. If only she was about to have a baby? Oh wait she is 😂 Little Eddie Hinch is due, she’s full term now using the MAP theory. He’s got to be here within next couple of days If he isn’t already here.
View attachment 535143
It does make me laugh when I look at social blade, Sophas daily average increase is 1500 whereas Staceys is around 6000!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
289,964 difference.
View attachment 535143
But she’s not shown us her packing her hospital bag yet 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
dont mean to be rude to anyone but Im just glad we have moved on from everyone's birth stories, I much prefer talking about Hinch xx

I’ve just looked and that’s a weird profile to follow. Paid features and promos. She’s also unfollowed 1 account. Was following 4,000 yesterday.
who is she following i cant see

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
dont mean to be rude to anyone but Im just glad we have moved on from everyone's birth stories, I much prefer talking about Hinch xx
I find I skip through lots of pages recently on this thread. Thankfully I must have missed all the birth stories 😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.