Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going live in the delivery suite with the days newspaper clearly showing the date 😂 then followed up with a copy of the birth certificate 😂
Yeah but eventually 1st birthday would be the giveaway if any mismatch.. who's taking bets on another wedding dress for the event!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can confirm this 👍
When I had mine you stayed in two weeks
We had a little table at the end of the ward with cotton wool balls, a tiny tin of powder for putting on the cord to dry it out, terry nappies nappy liners,( changed to disposables a couple of years later)
Sanitary towels and omg tiny nighties for your baby that fastened at the back with two ties
There was made up bottles and also tiny bottles of water
You stayed in bed and got your meals and the tea trolley came round three times a day 🥰

ETA: they went to the nursery for a couple of nights and were wheeled in in the morning

I still find it hard to get my head round how they chuck you out so quickly after a c-section these days
Oh my, this has brought back so many memories of when my oldest was born 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Your offspring must be similar ages to mine. The newborn baby clothes chat reminded me of the little nighties that my boys (now 37 and 35) had with the terry nappies folded in triangles. Staying in for 5 days was normal for a first delivery, 2 years later 2 days for your second. Had an ectopic pregnancy in between which back then meant full Caesarean size op and staying in for a week. I don’t know how the girls who have a section can cope with the after effects of major surgery, a newborn and be sent home less than 2 days later!
I have had a few c-sections, with my first I was in 5 days but had my youngest 3 years ago and I was home 24hrs later

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Surprised she didn't try to grab some attention from the RF and announce the baby today.
Can you imagine if she had the baby today and called it Prince and all her sheeples would think it was a lovely honour to Prince Phil but really it's because she really does think she’s Maldon royalty

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So which one is the new one and when did she show that she had bought it. I remember it being one of her stories. You know somewhere along the lines of “we went to a garden centre and touched everything during a pandemic. I borrrrrttt this door mat and a million solar lights and some tat for the veg patch”.
These are the door mats when new grass arrived - hope this helps 👍🏻 😂

Attachments

I have had a few c-sections, with my first I was in 5 days but had my youngest 3 years ago and I was home 24hrs later
I had my first 17 yrs ago and I stayed in 5 days after a v birth! I was clueless lol

Reactions: 1
Yes Michelle YES!
I hope this is referring to Narnias full of “cleaning” crap :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
80754E32-20A5-495C-826F-2951ADC39111.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I had a c-section 18 months ago and was discharged within 24 hours. I thought I would have to be in hosp for days but I was glad to get home x

Reactions: 4
I know someone who has their baby a few weeks ago and went in at 8pm, had baby by 10pm & was sent home at 2:30am🤷🏼‍♀️ Basically pushing you out the door now lol

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I am 42 and my mum stayed in hosp with me for two weeks, normal vag birth but first child. With my brother it was about 5 days.... its def all changed now,,

Reactions: 2
Had my second 10 days ago, v birth. Born at 9.23pm, stitches which took an age then me and my partner had to have a covid test after the birth and wait for results. Partner went home at 2.30am I was put on the ward when results came back at 4.30am. Partner was aloud back when visiting hours open at 8am the next day and then we were going home at 1.30pm the next day. I think compared to my first it depends on how busy they are obvs, and how many change overs of staff there are. Paper work takes an age when it's busy or if you need to handover to other staff... Sorry I've had a wine and I'm in essay writing mood! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Onl
What the fuxk is a ‘drawstring dust proof portable shoe bag with transparent window for travel’
Only a real thicko needs to label see through window bags.... errrr.... you can see what’s inside by just looking at the window... 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
These are the door mats when new grass arrived - hope this helps 👍🏻 😂
In my head the new doormat that I’m looking for was another generic greyish one like the “home” one or the love hearts one. Possibly it was the home one.
The beige one definitely was the one she bought and showed us but has taken pride of place nonetheless. There’s a part of me that thinks she’s muddled pre records somewhere along the line. There’s also another part of me. A big part of me that cannot believe how much time I’ve spent looking for a bloody doormat that she may or may not have bought in the last 15 weeks. But I am a dog with a bone and had a very clingy toddler who just wanted to cuddle me all day so I’ve been able to waste more time on this than usual 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That would
One of the smaller Instagram accounts that I follow recently lost 500 followers overnight and couldn't understand why, so she asked an Instagram guru. Apparently Insta has recently started removing inactive accounts.
Be scared Soph you could lose 3 million followers overnight. 🤣
That’d be hilarious. Nowhere to hide after that sofa. Everyone will know the truth. Fake famous. Mwahahahaaaa 👿

That would
One of the smaller Instagram accounts that I follow recently lost 500 followers overnight and couldn't understand why, so she asked an Instagram guru. Apparently Insta has recently started removing inactive accounts.
Be scared Soph you could lose 3 million followers overnight. 🤣
That’d be hilarious. Nowhere to hide after that sofa. Everyone will know the truth. Fake famous. Mwahahahaaaa 👿
Surprised she’s not packet a tooth brush for him 🤣
I have an irrational hatred for her Dymo labels.
thosr label machines were around in the 1960’s. Catch up sofa. You’re well behind the times.

Last edited:
In my head the new doormat that I’m looking for was another generic greyish one like the “home” one or the love hearts one. Possibly it was the home one.
The beige one definitely was the one she bought and showed us but has taken pride of place nonetheless. There’s a part of me that thinks she’s muddled pre records somewhere along the line. There’s also another part of me. A big part of me that cannot believe how much time I’ve spent looking for a bloody doormat that she may or may not have bought in the last 15 weeks. But I am a dog with a bone and had a very clingy toddler who just wanted to cuddle me all day so I’ve been able to waste more time on this than usual 😂😂
I was like that with the recent red blanket she showed in a Haul that I had definitely seen previously recently

Reactions: 4
20 odd pages behind but just got to update you, I’m in the chippy and I’ve got a cheeky battered sausage for the drive home 😂 thread flashback

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s that thing called where you go on there and can view peoples stories on Instagram without actually getting the views?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.