Mrs Hinch #371 The Grief Tourist starring Madame Hinch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Ronnie got the washing machine for Xmas and the products were due to be launched just after Xmas she wouldn’t be selecting fine details about the products because they would have already been made and ready to go in store by then surely?
Ffs, even the examples and tick boxes take up an a4 sheet of paper each, 🙄 sustainability 🙄

Reactions: 11
Loved ones??? Why is their 1 year friendship so arse licking?? They act and talk like they are romantically linked or they've been best friends from the womb or never had a friend before, Stacey & Sophie don't do this about ANYONE else on their platforms 🤢🤢 comes across so artificial like their plants
Screenshot_20210412-200510.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I know it’s a repeat of everyone else’s comments but all these people I’ve seen calling her amazing for not having promoted her tat and calling her wonderful ...it’s too much. Are people .. or people are so naive I cannot comprehend it anymore. I wish I was a troll to be honest ... it’s so hard to hold back calling people up on their bleeping stupidity!! Rant over sorry all x

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Loves ones??? Why is their 1 year friendship so arse licking?? They act and talk like they are romantically linked or they've been best friends from the womb or never had a friend before, Stacey & Sophie don't do this about ANYONE else on their platforms 🤢🤢 comes across so artificial like their plantsView attachment 526340
I'm sure she's deleted it!! I can't see this anywhere on her stories now.

Reactions: 2
I swear that photo has been taken in black and white 🙄

How is she so brazen?

Reactions: 3
View attachment 526096

5 models and every single one of them white! Every single one of them slim. Every single one of them able bodied.
This sort of thing makes me so angry. What a white wash! She is absolutely clueless!

But it’s ok guys cos I love everything Tesco stands for such as sustainability and care of employees and the ‘whole family feel’ (as long as the family looks like me, white, slim and able bodied)

God forbid she actually choose representation and inclusivity as one of her key values! Urgh! That sort of thing wouldn’t cross her mind. So dumb!

*cue to next campaign* (after reading on here)
“I think we need to hire some brown ppl”

And to think she has a black lives matter highlight. She’s embarrassing !
No don’t be silly, she had to delete her BLM post because it didn’t match her grey aestheticccc🥴🥴

Reactions: 4
“What a day”
What a day eh Hinch, imagine having to promote your tit tat range for a company who barely want to acknowledge you exist.

today I’m waiting for my daughters blood results to tell me whether she does or does not have blood cancer. That’s a “what a day” statement Hinch,i actually bleeping ate her.
Sending you a massive hug.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She's really made me feel sick today. An ENTIRE day dedicated to that pile of tat?
How can she post incessantly on Ashley and Safiyya's posts one minute, and post all this nonsense the next? Forgotten how upset you are about Azaylia hun??

Just post saying "my range is now available to safely browse in Tesco... " and a few pictures. It doesn't need an entire bleeping day. You are not Stacey and this isn't In The Style. And you haven't "designed" it. Although it looks like you have cos it's the most boring pile of cheap grey tit I've ever seen. You can tell its from a while ago otherwise it would be beige!!!!
This ^^^ 1000x over 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.