Mrs Hinch #371 The Grief Tourist starring Madame Hinch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she waffling on about in the comment of the grid pic, she has literally picked some clothes and other tack, put her name on it and that’s it. What is she banging on about following her own soul

Shut the f up you boring old simpleton, you’ve sold your soul to a bunch of corporate monsters who don’t think you’re their family, you are a bloody PR product they’ll never bother talking about you again except for in the buyers meeting to see how many units they’ve flogged

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
How egotistical can you get with Hinch all over her clothes brand. And her sheep will buy the cheap tat and walk around branded. The world has gone sad and weird. Sometimes Instagram was the worst thing to ever happen for people like her to get paid millions for cleaning a house

Reactions: 17
4 million followers... not even 200k likes within 2 hours...even after her 50 stories this morning

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
7892AF72-BC68-4BC0-95B1-1892F34AA41E.jpeg

“Tune in next week for a new episode of hoarders:buried alive at 9pm on TLC”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
I’m quite confused as to why Tesco would do a collaboration with hinch. I don’t think she’s that famous outside Instagram. So if you don’t have social media then you won’t know who she is 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 25
These have had me creasing up. Keep um coming you nasty trolls 🤣.
Her handlers should have known better than to put 2 almost blank signs in her hands. Have they ever been on the Internet?!
It reminds me of The Thick of It when Nicola stands in the wrong spot infront of a sign saying "Liam Bently" they reference in the episode its PR 101! It's a duck up & I'm more than happy to take advantage of the opportunity she has given 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
“Look at me with all my merchandise laid out on the bed... ha ha what am I like!?”
Wild Hinch. Wild. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m quite confused as to why Tesco would do a collaboration with hinch. I don’t think she’s that famous outside Instagram. So if you don’t have social media then you won’t know who she is 🤷‍♀️
I bet she begged them. Probably came with the fact that she has 4 million followers and that she’s been known to sell out products. I honestly think if she brought out this range when she brought out her first book I do believe it might have been a sell out. I know we are I a pandemic but let’s face it many hincers have been out still doing hinch hauls for the best part of this last year and they have also been making non essential trips to Tesco to buy her range. So the fact that it’s been out since around January and it’s still not sold out shows she’s losing her touch. I think she knows it’s too.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
“What a day”
What a day eh Hinch, imagine having to promote your tit tat range for a company who barely want to acknowledge you exist.

today I’m waiting for my daughters blood results to tell me whether she does or does not have blood cancer. That’s a “what a day” statement Hinch,i actually bleeping ate her.
All the love in the world sweetheart xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm way behind on the threads but I read that so and hinch went to record in primark yesterday making ouf it was this morning
That may be why hinch was with as yesterday
Sorry if repeated you guys talk so fast 🙈

Reactions: 10
Well I had to head straight here after seeing the grid post and the abysmal number of likes (I’ve second hand embarrassment for her). The edited pics are amazing 😂😂😂 the be kind one needs amending to BE KOND 😂😂😂 all the vest folks. These threads are literally the only good thing to have come from Mrs hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“What a day”
What a day eh Hinch, imagine having to promote your tit tat range for a company who barely want to acknowledge you exist.

today I’m waiting for my daughters blood results to tell me whether she does or does not have blood cancer. That’s a “what a day” statement Hinch,i actually bleeping ate her.
Thoughts with you, so much love❤x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So guyzz what we saying for the grid post?

My guess - 5pm. Her sat amongst a pile of her grey tat in her lounge with Henry plonked on top of of of the blaarnketts. You won't be able to see the bump for the cushionthathaztuftZ will be in the way.

Long winded caption with several spelling errors about how grateful, excited, pleased she is everyone LARVS her range. She will say 'I' 27 times and 'me' 15. This caption will be amended around 7pm by her Mum.

It will get less than half the likes and comments SS's ITS one did and tomorrow she will passive aggressively clean her bath.
Well done...That is all scarily accurate 👏 if we didn’t know you better we’d think you were hinch in disguise but it’s not possible because we know for a fact she could never pretend to be a ‘coolmom’ 😂🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.