Mrs Hinch #371 The Grief Tourist starring Madame Hinch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's really made me feel sick today. An ENTIRE day dedicated to that pile of tat?
How can she post incessantly on Ashley and Safiyya's posts one minute, and post all this nonsense the next? Forgotten how upset you are about Azaylia hun??

Just post saying "my range is now available to safely browse in Tesco... " and a few pictures. It doesn't need an entire bleeping day. You are not Stacey and this isn't In The Style. And you haven't "designed" it. Although it looks like you have cos it's the most boring pile of cheap grey tit I've ever seen. You can tell its from a while ago otherwise it would be beige!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
There is a young lass on insta who has been buying hinch items weekly and it’s all stored in a cupboard 😳
Why do people do this? It’s like the whole buying cleaning stuff again and hoarding it!
These people don’t need it, are likely using credit cards and getting into debt just so they can be “hinchers”.

Im so glad I don’t have to live with myself knowing I encourage debt and mental health issues through my ways!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Didn't someone show those white bath towels reduced and someone else who worked for Tesco showed no more stock was being sent to stores, so what is the point of her advertising it now?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I genuinely thought her idea was going to be giving away the whole collection because she couldn't find space for it all... and then I checked myself and remembered what a grabby cow she is

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Talk about rubbing people’s noses in it!!!! People furloughed, worrying where the money will come from for the next months utility bills and food yet this piece of work (well wrong to say “work” because neither her or her paid husband know what it’s been like to work over the last couple of years) flaunts her wealth left right and centre making money out of people.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Also, Stacey has commented saying she has been buying it and dying to show it. Why can't she show it off? There wasn't anything to say she couldn't was there? This whole Tesco Collab is bizarre

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She could do a really nice giveaway to her sheep with all the bed full of shite but she won’t because she wants them to buy buy buy. If she was grateful for their support that’s what she would do! Why can’t she do something real and genuine for a change. I know she donated to Azaylia’s fund but she’d inserted herself into that baby’s journey so really needed to make that gesture.
Do a genuine give away Hinch out of the goodness of your heart (swinging brick)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
QUOTE="WhiteLies1, post: 4599557, member: 118055"]
What’s with this tiny little drawers! What is one meant to do with them🤣

Im thinking its for stacey an her keepsake foreskin or maybe onslows balls 🤔 which ever is smaller i guess...
Hehe “Onslows Balls” that comment made my night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn't someone show those white bath towels reduced and someone else who worked for Tesco showed no more stock was being sent to stores, so what is the point of her advertising it now?
It’s called Contractual obligation 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That poor boy 😢 he must feel so confused by her, It won’t help his confidence at all. I wonder if Ma Barker constantly laughed at Hinch like that?
I have a narcissist mum ( haven’t spoken to her for over 16 years ) she would stand behind me in a mirror and tell me what she would like to change about my face

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
The clothes or ‘outfits’ she keeps calling them, are so expensive! You’re not going to be wearing them out for people to see the hinch logo as it’s like loungewear and nightwear! Loving SS talking about clean slippers today 🤔

Reactions: 9
14 pages behind but I went to B&m this afternoon, thought I’d share this photo with you all, it’s not going to get the likes and comments like zophs grid photo but it’a being shared to switched on folk who will definitely agree with this photo .....
738041A4-7EC9-4B4F-A1F0-8B1C8686823C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.