Mrs Hinch #371 The Grief Tourist starring Madame Hinch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion winner is @Hattie2468 with The Grief Tourist starring Madam Hinch
Today I have picked from thread 40 and beyond so tough cheese if not selected. ❤

To make it fair on the next thread titles, if you can, please post thread suggestions from page 40.

Yesterday
She couldn’t sleep last night so she shined her sink and pined her bog … in sloooowww mootioonnn.
Another cringing message posted.
Today
She’s not doing much today, apart from lounging on the sofa, nothing new there then.
So as Sofa isn’t commenting therefore Inch is - tag team superstars.
Re the thread title, Michelle Ogundehin has posted about Sofa and called her Madame Hinch lol.

For all newbies, if you want a detailed rundown of what she has done in her 'career'. then head on over to the wiki page and have a looksie.
Press the pink button at the top of the page.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I think he hopes the podcast will bring him some sort of infamy in his own right like it did for Rosie Ramsay on SMA which is why it’s only him peddling it. Let’s face it, it must be pretty demasculating being a full time Instagram husband to the laziest and least deserving person ever! I bet she throws it in his face all the time that they don’t have to work because of her

Also that poor wee boys hair. Why!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I think he hopes the podcast will bring him some sort of infamy in his own right like it did for Rosie Ramsay on SMA which is why it’s only him peddling it.
Yes! Definitely trying to do a Rosie Ramsay

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think she's at SS's today even though she claims to be having a "sofa day". I'm certain that's her voice in the background of the dog chasing the swing story. Tell me I'm not going mad.
1000% that's hinch saying something like 'wait for him to get it'. Now we know hinch likes to prerecord a lot, maybe Stacey does too but I highly doubt it in this instance. Whenever hinch is having a phone in drawer day she is usually up to something so I wouldn't be surprised if she was at Stacey's today.

Reactions: 34
Bollocks about him not drinking for 20 years, there's a photo on her Maldives highlights, sat in a first class plane seat with a glass of bubbles each 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
You guyzzzz saying about the gambling addiction being the reason for abstaining from alcohol are spot on in my opinion.

Reactions: 58
1000% that's hinch saying something like 'wait for him to get it'. Now we know hinch likes to prerecord a lot, maybe Stacey does too but I highly doubt it in this instance. Whenever hinch is having a phone in drawer day she is usually up to something so I wouldn't be surprised if she was at Stacey's today.
Yes, I came here to say the same thing. That’s totally Hinch

Reactions: 9
Funny how she's off Instagram today and he starts posting on his. So predictable. 🥱🥱🥱
He's such a wet fart with all the Q&As, it's just another excuse to gush over her ladyship and mention trolls for the millionth time. Give it a bleeping rest man, it's beyond boring now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I'd love to see Mr Random's face if I got out of bed and started cleaning the house... 🙄

Reactions: 16
So tomorrow is bound to be the big Tesco new season clothing launch on her insta. No doing she will mention the homeware as well now all retailers will open (if you know you know bollocks) I wonder will there be a bump when she models the clothes? Will she whip out CC2 sponsored by Tesco 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Bollocks about him not drinking for 20 years, there's a photo on her Maldives highlights, sat in a first class plane seat with a glass of bubbles each 🙄
Cannot deal with the blatant lies especially when there’s evidence they’ve posted themselves that disprove the lies 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Guysz when was that Dolce Gousto machine spotted in the kitchen? Would that tie in with the already born baby theory as it would mean that Captain Yahooo would have taken the helm at HMS Greyship?

Reactions: 15
Troll troll troll troll troll ..... They are all unhappy with their lives .... Jealous ... Troll troll troll.

Opposing opinion/dislike of how a company conduct themselves or exploit others for financial gain doesn't mean troll nor does it mean unhappy with your own life 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 48
And the slye promotion of the candles from Tesco , l am still so angry with Tesco going with her but in my neck of the woods l sware the Asda feels like Wuhan wet market ground zero 🤮 so have to go Tesco 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So when’s her and SS going to say they had a day together when she can quite clearly be heard? In 2 months time ‘I popped by Staceys today!’ 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’d give him that one to be fair, he probably didn’t even drink it - more likely that he accepted it because 1. It was free and 2. It would do for the ‘gram.
As a pp said I’d bet his abstinence is linked to gambling. Too much temptation.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.