Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m catching up and just came to say I messaged Michelle as her latest stories are very interesting to me. I had already messaged to say I’d found the point of her stories food for thought.
WELL.....I couldn’t resist messaging again when she mentioned Hinch. This is her response...
Team Michelle all the way!! ☕ BRING IT ON😂😂
ATV
DF1257AC-A997-4CE4-8A5D-FF8871CD26B8.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 116

Appled22

So I haven’t read the 15 pages I’m behind in BUT ☕
So I just got back from Primark 🎉
The girl was telling Me yesterday Primark in Lakeside was open for Instagram is an influences she said Stacey Solomon and Hinchee was there!!!!!!

That would explain why Hinchee was at Stacey Solomon’s yesterday!

So I got in the car to come home looked on Instagram and there is Stacy is telling me that she went this morning cute videos of an empty Primark well no actually you went yesterday be truthful 🤬
I am not a Stacey fan but after this I dislike her!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 107

Mejustme

VIP Member
Bollocks about him not drinking for 20 years, there's a photo on her Maldives highlights, sat in a first class plane seat with a glass of bubbles each 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
I messaged and asked her to turn the black and white filter off her stories so I could see the product colours and within 10 minutes she blocked me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 made my day

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 87

ZoeR8

Yes nothing for the bigger ladies!
Same as ss though claims to be going up to a size 26/28 so it’s for everyone, but the style of her clothes can not be worn at that size 🙈
Please tell me why people ‘that size’ cannot wear the clothing Stacey Solomon has released? I am that size and to be fair, I’ll wear whatever the hell I want THANKYOU

• Heart
Reactions: 86

Onecandream

2571CB7B-76D8-478B-A8A8-372C2FE0144A.png

5 models and every single one of them white! Every single one of them slim. Every single one of them able bodied.
This sort of thing makes me so angry. What a white wash! She is absolutely clueless!

But it’s ok guys cos I love everything Tesco stands for such as sustainability and care of employees and the ‘whole family feel’ (as long as the family looks like me, white, slim and able bodied)

God forbid she actually choose representation and inclusivity as one of her key values! Urgh! That sort of thing wouldn’t cross her mind. So dumb!

*cue to next campaign* (after reading on here)
“I think we need to hire some brown ppl”

And to think she has a black lives matter highlight. She’s embarrassing !

• Heart
Reactions: 84

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Wow Madame Hinch, Destroyer of the EcosystemTM falling in love with Tesco because of their 'sustainability' :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
9D5134C8-90FE-4553-8AFF-017BEFBEAE11.png
But soph you told us in your book you still and always have shopped at Morrison’s????? So what u mean hun???? Oooooh I get it! Tesco offered you the best profit and you have just got to make it sound like a fairy tale dream that you never thought could happen to little old princess zoflora from Maldonia hehehe

• Haha
Reactions: 77

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
I love how the argument about trolls always comes back to
‘They must be so unhappy with their lives’
No inch.
Quite happy thanks, not that it’s any of your business
How about you stop with the bullshitting and then I might not have anything to ‘troll’ you about

just saying...

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Fluffy20

VIP Member
So I just had a little squiz back at her grid posts, which doesn't take long because she actually doesn't post very many of them, and I noticed a few things :
Firstly, she only started this account 3 years ago (March 2018) which means that in just three years she has got married, been on honeymoon, got pregnant, had a baby, had the entire house extended and redecorated, went to Disneyland, had the entire garden renovated, lived through 12 months of a global pandemic, got pregnant again and is just about to give birth for a second time. Now I understand that this all creates content. Instagram followers are fickle and you need to strike while the iron is hot and everything, I get that, but have they actually considered where they are going with all of this because it seems to me that you cannot continue to bulldoze your way through life at this pace.
Maybe that explains why they have both aged about 20 years in the last 36 months.
The other thing I noticed was that although she was using the moniker "Mrs Hinch" long before they actually got married it was the wedding that really skyrocketed her following. She had 5,000 followers 10 days before the wedding, 45,000 followers 10 days after the wedding, 100,000 within a month and 1 million within two months. Now, unless the wedding was publicised somewhere that doesn't make a lot of sense UNLESS Jimbob bought her some nice bots for a wedding present? The whole brand is based around them being married, without him there is simply no Mrs Hinch so it isn't surprising that she continually rehashes those tedious, chavvy wedding photos at every conceivable opportunity. (I also wonder how much leverage this gives him in an argument).
Anyway, it's probably all been said before but there you go.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Funny how she's off Instagram today and he starts posting on his. So predictable. 🥱🥱🥱
He's such a wet fart with all the Q&As, it's just another excuse to gush over her ladyship and mention trolls for the millionth time. Give it a fucking rest man, it's beyond boring now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73