Mrs Hinch #371 The Grief Tourist starring Madame Hinch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s awful and I’m sorry you had to go through that, it’s so damaging. My dad was a narcissist too and was always putting me down in front of others, he passed a few years ago and I’m 30 this year but I still carry a lot of scars from my childhood with him. I feel sorry for little Ron.
My Mother is a narcissist and my father her enabler, a toxic combo that I had to cut out of my life.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s found a home for all the merchandise. The house must
look like a Tesco store. Classy 🤣

Why didn’t she do a giveaway for the whole collection. She doesn’t need it all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m so confused.

Why does she think she is launching something that the huns have been buying left, right and centre for weeks?? 🤦‍♀️

Amaaaaazin
Amaaaaazin
Amaaaaazin

She’s an actual parody of her own self.
Yes! I was thinking this earlier... shes a caricature of herself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So guyzz what we saying for the grid post?

My guess - 5pm. Her sat amongst a pile of her grey tat in her lounge with Henry plonked on top of of of the blaarnketts. You won't be able to see the bump for the cushionthathaztuftZ will be in the way.

Long winded caption with several spelling errors about how grateful, excited, pleased she is everyone LARVS her range. She will say 'I' 27 times and 'me' 15. This caption will be amended around 7pm by her Mum.

It will get less than half the likes and comments SS's ITS one did and tomorrow she will passive aggressively clean her bath.
Catching up after a day celebrating publife and I am howling. Absolutely spot on, I'm dead 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
This has made me laugh. Her pen making changes like she has actually designed it. All she has done is put her name to a load of grey toot 😂😂
Don’t know about anyone else but I wouldn’t like having items in my house with my name on it. Nearly everything they own has either a name or initial plastered on it. Like why? I’m not a narc though so guess I wouldn’t know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So guyzz what we saying for the grid post?

My guess - 5pm. Her sat amongst a pile of her grey tat in her lounge with Henry plonked on top of of of the blaarnketts. You won't be able to see the bump for the cushionthathaztuftZ will be in the way.

Long winded caption with several spelling errors about how grateful, excited, pleased she is everyone LARVS her range. She will say 'I' 27 times and 'me' 15. This caption will be amended around 7pm by her Mum.

It will get less than half the likes and comments SS's ITS one did and tomorrow she will passive aggressively clean her bath.
duck me, that was accurate!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Don’t know about anyone else but I wouldn’t like having items in my house with my name on it. Nearly everything they own has either a name or initial plastered on it. Like why? I’m not a narc though so guess I wouldn’t know 😂
I know. Its so I love me me. Just keep laughing at her designing stuff. Like she has taste or imagination 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her having all her "own brand" tat all over the house makes me think Bernard Matthews exclusively ate Turkey Twizzlers.
If i were a Potter or an artist I would maybe have my own pieces around the house but if I were a designer for high Street/supermarket stores I'd probably use my pay packet to buy something nicer? If I'd have spent weeks drafting and working on those things, I'd likely be sick of the sight of them!
It wouldn't surprise me if Slothie still draws pictures for Mad Ma to display proudly on her fridge!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.