Mrs Hinch #371 The Grief Tourist starring Madame Hinch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Mother is a narcissist and my father her enabler, a toxic combo that I had to cut out of my life.
You did the best thing. I ended up cutting my dad out of my life too, when I gained a little weight when I was about 12 he dug and dug at me, humiliating me constantly, until I developed an eating disorder that I still struggle with all these years later. Some people just shouldn’t be parents, much like Sophie. Her narcissistic ways will damage her children and they’ll come to dislike her, I just hope they become determined to break the cycle with their own children rather than see it as normal.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So in 99% of her stories and almost all of her grid posts she’s wearing black but when she gets the opportunity to “design” her own clothing range there is not one black item there. Why would you design a whole range of clothing that you wouldn’t buy yourself?
It makes no sense (again!)
She’s “famous” for having a grey and white house not for wearing grey and white clothes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So stacey has a clothing deal with in the style & hinch has a clothing deal with tesco 🤣 we know why she was jealous as duck on that story now
It’s the fact SS mentioned having been ‘working on the ITS collection for over a year’ and Hinch has to then claim she’d been working on this ‘home/brand range with TESCO for over a year and a half’ she’s one of those thats been to elevenerife

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
It is strange that she didn’t take this opportunity to do a giveaway on her range. She would get way over 70,000 comments on it unlike this current post where she is struggling to even get 3,000. You would find even people who aren’t Hinchers would enter coz who doesn’t love a good giveaway 😂 Being surrounded by all that stuff is so over indulgent and she doesn’t need it. She’s really selfish it’s funny that Hinchers can’t see it and never question her.

Reactions: 22
Long time lurker here (I do actually wonder how many there are!)
I used to follow Mrs Hinch, but I soon started to realise how fake she was, and not actually as nicey nice as she makes out (defo get school bully vibes off her). I felt myself cringing at her acting as if her sheep are her friends and how they all idolise her (very scary, how obsessed some of them are!). I also got sick of seeing the same content day in day out, using her poor child like a puppet. Poor thing.

I really cannot stand how much plastic crap she buys and never uses again (how much is probably now in landfills?!).
I was so glad to see Michelle Ogundehin call Hinch out on promoting toxic products - I was not at all surprised that she was blocked though, very mature 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 41
My name is Sophie. I absolutely love my name. Why why why does this parasite have to have the same name as me? Just hearing her say it out loud made me so angry. I prefer it when she’s just Hinch 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.