Mrs Hinch #371 The Grief Tourist starring Madame Hinch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't cope with the fact she's done 50+ stories and a grid post today...and Tesco haven't put anything on any of their instagram pages about her range 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
A lot of wasted tat that will just end up in landfill. Instead I wish she would get in the bin, close the lid and stay there!

Reactions: 14
I have a narcissist mum ( haven’t spoken to her for over 16 years ) she would stand behind me in a mirror and tell me what she would like to change about my face
That’s awful and I’m sorry you had to go through that, it’s so damaging. My dad was a narcissist too and was always putting me down in front of others, he passed a few years ago and I’m 30 this year but I still carry a lot of scars from my childhood with him. I feel sorry for little Ron.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What a load of tat her "range" is...
One thing that always bugs me is, didn't SS do the "hearts" first? Has Hinch stole them???

Reactions: 13
This has made me laugh. Her pen making changes like she has actually designed it. All she has done is put her name to a load of grey toot 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I genuinely thought her idea was going to be giving away the whole collection because she couldn't find space for it all... and then I checked myself and remembered what a grabby cow she is
She'll probably put it all on Ebay, Jimbob needs his pocket money. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s awful and I’m sorry you had to go through that, it’s so damaging. My dad was a narcissist too and was always putting me down in front of others, he passed a few years ago and I’m 30 this year but I still carry a lot of scars from my childhood with him. I feel sorry for little Ron.
It really effects children in the long term, I’m so sorry you went through something similar, it takes a strong person to break that cycle though, sending virtual hugs xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
“What a day”
What a day eh Hinch, imagine having to promote your tit tat range for a company who barely want to acknowledge you exist.

today I’m waiting for my daughters blood results to tell me whether she does or does not have blood cancer. That’s a “what a day” statement Hinch,i actually bleeping ate her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Thread suggestion

“Next time you’re in the supermarket and you hear the beep....it’s highly likely it’ll be the sheep”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.