Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I am going to probably sound really pathetic when I say that seeing she has bought an angel ornament has really got to me, I have 4 of varying designs that sit in an area in my garden as a little memorial for the 4 babies I have lost, I am fully aware she can purchase what she wants and has in no way related it to loss etc, guess I'm just venting my dislike of her and will no doubt regret posting this.

• Sad
Reactions: 24

Imaweeble

Don’t stone me here but I quite like those boxes she’s uses.....runs to duck and hide

But I’ve not got any storage at all in my bathroom or toilet so something like that would be handy.....I shall crawl back into my cave now 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

Paddy

Omg why is she laughing at her dad like that? That is just so horrible? I would never laugh at my dad like that!

• Sad

Katya

It's certainly made me laugh a few times, in between waiting for MH to post, talking about the invisible, non-existent VIP party.
Bet you're gutted that you spammed and derailed the thread for an entire week only to find out you'll never get to see the VIP thread!

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Have had a reply from Lenor, after I asked is spraying diluted Fabric Softener on furniture safe, etc

We only ever recommend using products as they are intended – so for the Fabric softeners, using these in the washing machine in the recommended amounts. This is what it's been tested for, and we’d be unable to guarantee any results, positive or negative, from using them any other way than instructed.

Have been offered a voucher to spend on their products ☺

Woo Hoo I'm getting a freebee, just call me Hinch....... Or then again maybe not! 😂
Make sure you tag #ad #gifted properly, otherwise it’s off to email the ASA we’re all going. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

ElleBow

I fucking hate those wall stickers. Or anything that states the bleedin obvious like 'sleep', 'love' or 'home'.

Where's the one that reminds you to 'shave your legs', or 'babe, put the fucking toilet seat down for once yeah?'
Also back in the day ( July 2018) of MH she only used white vinegar and a cloth to clean the radiator in her bathroom
Amazing what #ad & #aff & paid posts/stories can do to your life and change the simplicity of your cleaning cupboard contents View attachment 23024View attachment 23025

• Haha

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I just don’t get why she insists on using the wrong stuff.... like the dettol spray for glass etc.... I would use a glass cleaner.... skirting boards, what’s wrong with soapy water or some kind of cleaner instead of fabric softener and the one I really really don’t get is, why use a dishwasher tablet in the washing machine??? I just don’t understand what the problem is with using the products for what they are intended!!

• Heart

SunshineRae

VIP Member
The thing is with Tattle, none of us really know who each other is, or what is going on in our lives behind the screen. Some may come here to simply out Hinch, some for a gossip, some may be lonely and some may come to be the person they want to be but only have the confidence to be with an online persona.

• Heart

ClaireBear117

I’m only on page 4 but I’ll catch up later, im off to burn my fucking pram as it’s the same brand as mine 😫😫 although mine is a Geo and hers is a Day. Also, I’ve been out since 10 for a boozy lunch for my friends 40th, so I’m pretty plastered, and probably only about 10% of this makes sense.

• Heart
  • Haha

Bubblegum

She’s talking about cooking with the herbs. Is she going to put them in her mugshots?

• Haha
  • Wow

Flower

How has she the nerve to post this when her hinchers have had to buy their sharks on tick . She’s diabolical it’s so obvious she’s begging for a holiday. Every time I think she sinks low she takes it to the next level
She’s so fucking awful, again, she doesn’t ask her hinchers what prams, cribs, baby accessories etc they recommend, would or wouldn’t buy. But she’s “asking” about a holiday which I would think a very limited number of her hinchers would have been too. This has really made me angry 😡😤

Toppsie

...Is it safe to come back in yet? 😂 I was thinking Tattle would need it's own Tattle Drama thread at the rate it was going.

• Haha

Margaret peel

Phew 😅 thanks I was getting a bit worried as I’m not very good at running.....it’s a bit hard to do with a cake in each hand 🤣🤣
I:
She said her account will always be hinching (cleaning) and not baby stuff. So her giveaway should be cleaning products. It's not fair on her hinchers that only a select few will be interested in her prize. Basically the pregnant ones. This giveaway has really annoyed me actually as it's not fair that her only giveaway is for a minority. I think I care more about her hinchers than she does.

I also think she's trying to attract pregnant potential customers she can flog baby stuff to when baby H arrives.
just an ordinary girl who shops at B&M but who has paid £1000 for a prom £ 700 for a Moses basket , a changing unit thing that I think was another £1000 what happened to buying from EBay ? What happened to loving a barg ! Can’t be seen to shout about charitable donations but can shout about very expensive baby items what a Hypocrite

• Heart
Reactions: 22

raynorxo

Just a little tip, if you stop banging on about secret threads and winding people up about it we won't keep getting these ridiculous posters who just want to get to VIP to view it posting multiple pointless posts for the likes, we won't have to read about people so desperate to become VIP and the threads might settle down and become bearable again 🤷‍♀️😉
I’m sorry our content isn’t up to scratch we are learning

• Haha

Katya

This also explains why the threads have been ridiculously busy the past week. It’s been awful trying to keep up with everything! I’ve missed some bits cos I’ve just not been arsed to go through it all!
And tbf I don’t think I missed anything Hinch related that’s mega important which speaks volumes!
Not to mention that some people flood the threads by being incredibly nitpicky. "Hinch didn't say bless you after Jamie sneezed?? What a putrid monster, who the fuck does she think she is?!" (I am joking, but it's not far from some of the shit that people moan about)

• Haha
  • Heart

airyfairy76

Chatty Member
Perhaps the birds have fecked off cos of the massive extension you have started building, that you are trying to hide in your stories 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Empen

VIP Member
Genuine question.

If I email this company about hinch not on the beg for a free holiday HOWEVER how about spinning it to give someone like Hollie a holiday of s life time, would people on here back me up if I copied them them email to send to them as well if it got a response?

• Heart

F the dust.

VIP Member
What about a giveaway that consists of items more or less all her followers could enjoy? That giveaway alienates alot of people.

I actually feel quite sorry for her dad. She is such a bitch to him. Imagine laughing at your dad, filming him and sharing it with thousands of strangers.
Proof to me that Hinch is a straight up nasty, spoiled bitch.
Or when she uses him in tears to pull at folk's heart strings!

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
Anyone care to wager a bet of what song will be played over the picture when Prince Hinch of Chavvingdon is displayed to the world? My bets are on 1) Circle of Life by Elton John or 2) anything by Boys II Men.

By the way I think we might be onto something with this thread title I think the baby might be named Teddy.

• Haha
  • Sick