Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

raynorxo

When little Lord Fauntleroy is old enough to sit up she will be begging for the whole Disney shiznet . Next give away guuueeys . All you have to do is follow Snow White and tag the dwarves with your narnia posts and purchase everyone of my swipe ups for a year and I will send you pics of us in our Mickey ears having breakfast with Woody and Mike from monsters inc . We will be flying first class but you my darling Marcuseseses you will be going by bus and train to the Paris one obvs cant have you doing better than me. Hash tag Holiday twins! Hash tag postcard “weather is here wish you were beautiful” hash tag I will
Show cinderfuckinrella how to hinch . She has Forrest animals but I have butterflies . Hair flip 💁‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

MrsD33

VIP Member
Now that Kawaii has flounced, Hinch doesn't have anyone telling her what to do, and therefore has no content.
I can't believe that Kawaii singlehandedly defeated Hinch.
Funny cos I was just saying to Robbie (williams) l thought hunch was starting to get repetitive and had no original content and he said Hugh (Jackman) was just saying the same thing to him!
I said because I used to be a script writer for game of thrones I would send her some ideas 🙂

Anyway Prince Harry and Megan thought that was a great idea so Im going to go ahead and do it and because I used to be a courier for the Daily Mail, I’ll deliver the script myself and obviously direct everything cos I was the director on secret life of pets 2 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 32

PoppyR84

I actually feel quite sorry for her dad. She is such a bitch to him. Imagine laughing at your dad, filming him and sharing it with thousands of strangers.
Proof to me that Hinch is a straight up nasty, spoiled bitch.
I don’t understand whats funny either? Is it because she’s the only person that can “clean” and anyone else trying it..is comical to her 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 31

Amys

I have o ly discover the tattle from like yesterday because of ukbloggersunveiled and I must say I'm loving it. I am a young first time mum and was putting so much pressure on myself to have the perfect house look after baby and cook and everything else all because I seen MH do it. Well screw u MH fake bitch and I'm so glad I see this now. Much appreciated people 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Greeny

Will she take her little one to nannies for tea 5/6 nights a week? Or will her mum finish work and head there to cook their tea? Or will she find the cooker and make their own meals?
My guess is mum will jack work in to care for the baby.....the newborn will have to see to itself! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Pinchme

VIP Member
Have had a reply from Lenor, after I asked is spraying diluted Fabric Softener on furniture safe, etc

We only ever recommend using products as they are intended – so for the Fabric softeners, using these in the washing machine in the recommended amounts. This is what it's been tested for, and we’d be unable to guarantee any results, positive or negative, from using them any other way than instructed.

Have been offered a voucher to spend on their products ☺

Woo Hoo I'm getting a freebee, just call me Hinch....... Or then again maybe not! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Toppsie

The Lion Lodge you have to ring for prices and The Giraffe Hall you have to ring for price and fill in a form to be on the waiting list for this accomodation. There are more other options too e.g. bear, rhino, a treehouse, a bubble etc. etc.
I was brought up with my Dad telling me:

"If you have to ask how much it costs you won't be able to afford it"

He was right all this time

• Heart
Reactions: 29

raynorxo

Don't think it was aimed at you or anyone in particular but don't you remember the posts used to be relevant and on point but now some of them are a bit daft and nothing to do with binchy and her behaviour.. And I don't mean yours, but there are some. We are prob all guilty of it at times tho.
Yes I do agree to a point , personally I joke about VIP because I’m not VIP in anything so it’s just the status banter. I don’t want secret trysts in shadows. I just post what’s on my mind not always serious Hinch behaviour just my opinions, I hate when people try and talk down to others and make them then think their comments are boring and not valid . It’s a gossip site for gossip I thought? The serious business side of it was all revealed in the early threads and the asa are now investigating, there isn’t an awful lot more to expose, we just gass about her stories and laugh . I feel quite close to these tattlers and I like to engage with them all. X

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Orange Creme

VIP Member
She said her account will always be hinching (cleaning) and not baby stuff. So her giveaway should be cleaning products. It's not fair on her hinchers that only a select few will be interested in her prize. Basically the pregnant ones. This giveaway has really annoyed me actually as it's not fair that her only giveaway is for a minority. I think I care more about her hinchers than she does.

I also think she's trying to attract pregnant potential customers she can flog baby stuff to when baby H arrives.

• Angry
Reactions: 28

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
HOLY FUCK DO NOT PANIC I REPEAT DO NOT PANIC BUT

MINKEH HAS BEEN FOUND !!!!!!

HE HAS BEEN SEEN AND USED !!!!!!!

#BLESSED

• Haha
  • Wow

Katya

Hinchies gone all quiet the evening... busy reading tattle? Going in to labour? Stuck in her egg chair? Wonder if we’ll get a bed time Henry post 🤔
Now that Kawaii has flounced, Hinch doesn't have anyone telling her what to do, and therefore has no content.
I can't believe that Kawaii singlehandedly defeated Hinch.

• Haha
  • Wow

Empen

VIP Member
Just to clarify. There’s no exciting thread as VIP. Honestly, it is absolutely nowt to be blowing wind up your knickers for. So just post like a normal human being.

Obviously you can all refer back to my acceptance speech for inspiration when you do get there though.
All the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
I can see this pram shop really regretting this collaboration with Hinch. So far they've had to stump up for 2 prams at a grand each, £700 for the moses monstrosity and God knows how many thousands for her advertising them on her grid posts.
Now to claw some of that money back they've got to make some serious sales. So they're relying on out of those followers that are genuine they need to live somewhere near Loughton, be pregnant, be able to afford their over priced tat and decide to actually buy it. I can't see them covering anything close to what they've paid out.
Once this give away is over just watch their follower count plummet as everyone unfollows them.

• Sad
Reactions: 27

Qwerty6337

Chatty Member
I can’t stop laughing at the handrail!

“Babe, you got any spare carpet?”
A bit why?
“I have an idea” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Gillybean42

VIP Member
People are seriously buying highlighters just coz Hinch has.... stop the world I want to get off 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26