Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t stone me here but I quite like those boxes she’s uses.....runs to duck and hide

But I’ve not got any storage at all in my bathroom or toilet so something like that would be handy.....I shall crawl back into my cave now 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Really want one of them bathroom caddy’s but never gonna get to B&M for one before all the hinchers 😞🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I bet she doesn't want any of her minions having the same customized, over 1k pram that matches her egg chair.

Surely she'd post the 2 prams side by side. So she just used her solo pram as the give away pic huh?!
🤔

The winner will be Bot#253. Following 5k people and no profile picture. Started by Mrs Hinch last September lol
It’s quite weird how she has written that give away post , I’ve bought mine but you too can have a 1k pram IF you win it .
It makes me think of Harry Enfield and chums and his “I’m extremely richer than yow”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Don’t stone me here buy I quite like those boxes she’s uses.....runs to duck and hide

But I’ve not got any storage to at all in my bathroom or toilet so something like that would be handy.....I shall crawl back into my cave now 🙈

Lots of people pop up to say they like various things she has, good for you but it doesn't really mean anything & it doesn't offend, we just like to highlight the fact the hinch endlessly finds stuff to sell for the sake of it. You're all her profit.

A lot of it disappears. Presumably in that storage thing she got! She's tight as a fish's backside & gives nothing away free if she can help it.

Even this pram thing, she hasn't put her hand in her own pocket.

There's probably quite a few things she has I quite like, her empty perfume bottles are kinda cute & are cheap on ebay, but it's irrelevant to what's going on so I keep schtum :)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m so glad she’s show me all the different coloured highlighters I could have, I’ve always wanted half hundred weight of them..NOT 🙄
I never knew what a highlighter was before until Mrs H showed the coolest things to do with them 😍.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Was just thinking there after someone brought up the old Hinch. When I first started following her I found the whole thing quite fun even the daily sink cleaning to that stupid Drake song... I would actually give almost anything to see that again as opposed to all these awful sappy love songs she’s overused so much 😂😂😂 turns my stomach man

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I haven’t been on here in two days and I’ve missed three threads! I’ve spent most of the day catching up. You guys go too fast 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I actually feel quite sorry for her dad. She is such a witch to him. Imagine laughing at your dad, filming him and sharing it with thousands of strangers.
Proof to me that Hinch is a straight up nasty
Anyone care to wager a bet of what song will be played over the picture when Prince Hinch of Chavvingdon is displayed to the world? My bets are on 1) Circle of Life by Elton John or 2) anything by Boys II Men.

By the way I think we might be onto something with this thread title I think the baby might be named Teddy.
I’ve always thought she’d call him teddy, coz have you noticed since it’s been announced there’s akways been some teddy or toy rabbit about.

I think we should suggest loads of possible names on here then take the credit for naming him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t stone me here but I quite like those boxes she’s uses.....runs to duck and hide

But I’ve not got any storage at all in my bathroom or toilet so something like that would be handy.....I shall crawl back into my cave now 🙈
I like them too. I had one of these before she flogged them though.
It really helps in our upstairs bathroom storage wise to store bleach and cleaning products.

Reactions: 12
Will she take her little one to nannies for tea 5/6 nights a week? Or will her mum finish work and head there to cook their tea? Or will she find the cooker and make their own meals?
Here’s a clue MH: it’s under the funeral parlour style vase of naff fake flowers in the room that reeks of chemical overload!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lots of people pop up to say they like various things she has, good for you but it doesn't really mean anything & it doesn't offend, we just like to highlight the fact the hinch endlessly finds stuff to sell for the sake of it. You're all her profit.

A lot of it disappears. Presumably in that storage thing she got! She's tight as a fish's backside & gives nothing away free if she can help it.

Even this pram thing, she hasn't put her hand in her own pocket.
Trust me I would never buy one of her swipe ups and I will probably never get the boxes especially as they are about £10 per box (now I sound tighter than a goldfish’s arse) trouble is as you say so many people buy into her tat and with her it is all just for show 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9

Aw, you are allowed to like them. We're saving the stoning for something else! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone care to wager a bet of what song will be played over the picture when Prince Hinch of Chavvingdon is displayed to the world? My bets are on 1) Circle of Life by Elton John or 2) anything by Boys II Men.

By the way I think we might be onto something with this thread title I think the baby might be named Teddy.
Beautiful Boy by John Lennon
From This Moment by Shania Twain
Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith

• Sick
  • Haha
Really want one of them bathroom caddy’s but never gonna get to B&M for one before all the hinchers 😞🤦🏼‍♀️
HOW have you managed to miss the endless adverts for them since last year or are you new to the Hinch 😁

• Haha
The earliest pics on her grid are most definitely not her first posts. I remember way back when she started (she had hardly any followers) she had pics of the whole of the front of her house in the snow. I can only hope she removed them because she had the good sense to realise that basically giving your address away when you want to become instafamous is really not a great idea.

So even the company who made her pram haven't posted the Giveaway pram, & they posted on instagram right up until an hour ago.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.