Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It always surprises me how so many people can think the same thing and yet nobody says anything probably out of fear of some kind. But I see it all the time in different situations in life.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 23062
Holiday begging now by the looks of it ...
I get embarrassed watching her stories. All the hinting about wanting freebies is just SO tacky! She has no shame whatsoever!
Her house must be gag inducing strong with all the different toxins she uses. I'm surprised she doesn't suffer from migraines.

Reactions: 8
I swear she had ten posts saved and they just got edited slightly each time 😂. One about chemicals, one about the VIP thread, one about how Hinch is doing something because she suggested it, one about lucky charms, one about celebs she knew. You get the picture 😂
Tbf she did seem to know a lot of celebs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This all got me real tense and awkward feeling. Cut to me dancing like Chandler trying to diffuse the situation 😅 come on guys! We all have one common enemy here, let’s just be pals 😉😘
Literally just pictured the ski trip episode where he was dancing/smoking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The thing is with Tattle, none of us really know who each other is, or what is going on in our lives behind the screen. Some may come here to simply out Hinch, some for a gossip, some may be lonely and some may come to be the person they want to be but only have the confidence to be with an online persona.
You got with me the confidence part, been talking to @Tobermory about that. People on here find me funny, I’m boring in normal life I think

• Heart
When people call her “Hunch” is that just a typo 😂 or is it an actual alternative name people use for her? I’ve seen it a lot and I’m curious 😂

Probably! She knew everything 🙂
Yes she definitely did. The earlier threads people had it out but a lot of them posters are no longer active. So K pops back out again till something happens, and when newer members are posting up she pops. It's a circle
Omg K is Lou! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You got with me the confidence part, been talking to @Tobermory about that. People on here find me funny, I’m boring in normal life I think
Are you introverted? I am. And I think what you mentioned is a trait amongst many introverts. We take our time digesting what is said, take our time formulating a response. So discussion boards are perfect for us. In person, I’m very quiet mostly because I’m so busy processing what is said and what is going on around me. By the time I have a good comment, the conversation has long moved on 😂 Maybe the same with you?

And to make it Hinch related, I think she is an extrovert (amongst other things) despite her “I’m so nervous and shy” persona...which may be why I find her completely exhausting hahacry

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hinchies gone all quiet the evening... busy reading tattle? Going in to labour? Stuck in her egg chair? Wonder if we’ll get a bed time Henry post 🤔

• Haha
When people call her “Hunch” is that just a typo [emoji23] or is it an actual alternative name people use for her? I’ve seen it a lot and I’m curious [emoji23]
I do it deliberately, I don’t know why, I think it was an error that just turned into the norm for me [emoji23]

• Haha
  • Wow
Genuine question.

If I email this company about hinch not on the beg for a free holiday HOWEVER how about spinning it to give someone like Hollie a holiday of s life time, would people on here back me up if I copied them them email to send to them as well if it got a response?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.