Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I just spent the last hour trying to find a pic of hinch without bloody gretal, butte4flys, r being glammed up by someone else. I want to see what the sly one looks like in REAL life. :geek:
I like this one of her, a real trend setter, she’s wearing a melted vinyl record on her head.
CF90671E-36F4-4071-ACF3-93CFCDFA1F95.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Vicious-Flower

Fingers crossed this thread returns to the informative and witty type of thread it was when I first joined 🤞 There are so many hilarious, intelligent women on here that deal with facts (receipts or it didn’t happen) and making valid points. The past few threads have just been spammed to death by people simply commenting for the sake of it in order to get one step closer to vip status 🙄 I for one tend to read and only contribute when I feel like I have something valid to add. It’s natural the conversation will get derailed every now and again but the past few threads have been impossible to keep up with, not due to juicy new gossip/info, but ridiculous conspiracy theories and completely off topic posts!

Now back to Hinch, I wonder if she actually realises her pigeon posts were two different types of pigeons?! I wonder if any of her Hinchers have too and were too scared to point it out in fear of backlash from the army, as after all of Sophie said the sky was purple, the sky IS purple don’t you know!

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Not gonna lie I’d be miffed to some of the work/hours they do even nurses/hca’s and they’re so underpaid while she farts on insta for thousands. Also makes me think why didn’t she just ask her sister for advice R.E baby instead of insta?
I used to be a HCA in a nursing home caring for dementia patients that were mostly end stage, its minimum pay for back breaking, stressful and sometimes dangerous work(I still have the scars).
Would I have been miffed if I still worked there? Probably not to be fair, because most people get paid more than us for doing far less 😂
We don't do that job for the pay, we do it because its rewarding. We make a difference every single day, even to the people who are on palliative care and sadly dying. We get to be the ones to fluff their pillow, make them comfy and hold their hand for the last time.
That's what would annoy me. She goes on about helping people. Nearly everyday I see someone turn up here saying how they thought she'd help, but had in fact done the opposite.
You can help someone every day with really insignificant things, you don't bang on about it, you just do it. It's called being a human being.
The self gratification she gives herself is sickening. She needs a day with her sister, or in a care home to see what helping people is actually all about

• Heart

pjmac

Chatty Member
If she goes on this break then I know her die hard fans will be saying Awww she deserves it (I’ve no idea why). But I think she will lose some fans aswell. Mentioning an expensive holiday then within the hour they are following u, then u go on said holiday is not relatable to any of her fans in the slightest!
bet u anything they #gifted her a holiday many months ago shes now doing the advertising for them before announcing shes of to stay there on her free holiday

• Angry
Reactions: 25

ApolloJalapeno

If someone was mocking her the way she's laughing at her Dad they'd be branded a troll and a bully, but I'm guess it's okay because she's Mrs Grinch 🤔😑

adyshaz

Hi Tattlers I'm knew here. I promise I'm not a spy. I have had my eyes opened to the true colours of her. The holiday begging was the LAST straw for me. The scrounging bitch. Save up for your holidays Soph like the fuckin rest of us have 2. She is a blood sucking leech. Rant over sorry.

• Heart

Empen

VIP Member
Hi Tattlers I'm knew here. I promise I'm not a spy. I have had my eyes opened to the true colours of her. The holiday begging was the LAST straw for me. The scrounging bitch. Save up for your holidays Soph like the fuckin rest of us have 2. She is a blood sucking leech. Rant over sorry.
Welcome to the gang.

Just to clarify. She doesn’t need to save. She’s worth over a million...

Nikkijj

Just a little tip, if you stop banging on about secret threads and winding people up about it we won't keep getting these ridiculous posters who just want to get to VIP to view it posting multiple pointless posts for the likes, we won't have to read about people so desperate to become VIP and the threads might settle down and become bearable again 🤷‍♀️😉
We need people like you and Bubu back in here with your sensible comments. It's all gone a bit off topic 👍

• Heart

Homely92

I’m so glad she’s show me all the different coloured highlighters I could have, I’ve always wanted half hundred weight of them..NOT 🙄
I never knew what a highlighter was before until Mrs H showed the coolest things to do with them 😍.

• Haha

ReadingAlong

It’s amazing what you notice when your eyes are open. The way “handsomes” runs past her, then she avoids panning across to the bird feeders so as not to give away the orange fencing/construction too much, rather scans the phone along the grass then up to her bird feeders. It’s a split second, and yes, she is allowed to film whatever she wants but... make no mistake, nothing she does is by accident.

• Heart

Galway girl

Chatty Member
Exactly 🙌🏽
Save lives - earn a pittance
Clean your bog - millionaire

Ask her sister or jamies sister or her friends 🙄
Yep! This!! My other half was RAF Regiment and Queens Colour Squadron dual role for many years... fought in both wars in Iraq and Afghanistan... SAS for 2 years.. lost his hearing in an attack in Afghan in 2009 so had to be medically discharged. Since then is a fire fighter. Earns no more than £35k a year for all his service to this country. Continues to save lives daily and we struggle like hell every month to make ends meet. So little support for veterans and emergency services... and here this absolute plastic CUNT (yes... that is what the narcissistic bitch is!) ...is a fucking millionaire from cleaning her fucking toilets and deceiving people like the con artist she is. Makes my blood boil!!!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 24

Empen

VIP Member
YO YO YO.

Won’t lie. I’ve had the BEST day feeding this little guy. Absolutely nothing to do with HINCH and he doesn’t look like Hinch, or Gretel. And it has been a delight.
However, I left at 44 on the last thread, I thought we had a deal you guys wouldn’t go too fast, and you all fucked that up.
So I’m just going to say it. I haven’t read further than from there up to page 5 on this one 😊🧐.

Sooooooo. If someone can gift me a safari that would be swell.

And whilst I’m here....
IVE ENTERED YOUR COMPETITION FOR THE BUGGY SOPHIE. GOOD LUCK WORKING THAT ONE OUT. 🖕🏼😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

NoShame

I don't doubt it. Welcome, I was getting lonely all on my ownsome again!
Wow, 500 posts in 6 days. Only 800 more reactions. Working hard for VIP? 😂😂😂 I have heard even with the status you need invited to that thread anyway, Hinch.

• Haha
  • Heart

raynorxo

This Christmas her book will be the secret Santa dud gift to the person you didn’t like that much

• Haha
  • Heart