Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wh0regasm

I actually feel quite sorry for her dad. She is such a bitch to him. Imagine laughing at your dad, filming him and sharing it with thousands of strangers.
Proof to me that Hinch is a straight up nasty, spoiled bitch.
Theyre probably all in it together. Staged for the camera. Would your dad always be cleaning something different when you went round? 🙄

Reactions: 21

Nikkijj

Not only are they her hinchers they are now her Marcus’s with added swipe up to explain the ones who don’t yet know what the if you know you know secret is and don’t know you know if you know. Another one of her desperately unfunny jokes (cough) . At last!!!!!!! Now we know where Bob Monkhouse’s joke book went 🙄
The thing is she's such an influential influencer :sick: that her silly jokes and sayings stick in your brain, it drives me nuts! People will pick up on the phrase "Marcus" for friend now, the way people say hinching instead of cleaning, or how I (to my eternal shame) referred to my pledge duster as Dave a few weeks ago and the way even us tattlers now call he Queen of Hearts filter she uses "Gretel".

Not sure if I'm putting point across well but she is very effective with what she does, so for instance my last point, she apparently had an off the cuff thought on one of her stories one day and said oh I should give this filter a name, I'll call her Gretel guys - next day we all ridiculed f*cking Gretel stupid filter, stupid name, but somehow we now all just call it Gretel.

If someone random in a shop said to you I'm buying a new Dave to put in Narnia next to Kermit you wouldn't question what they were talking about, she even influences those of us who can't stand the site of her :-( :mad:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I am due on the 8th of July and when she 'revealed' her pregnancy I was 12 weeks exactly. She then revealed the gender 3.5 weeks later and normally you have to be 16 weeks + to get a gender scan.

Reckon she will be due in the next 2 weeks but likes to keep her followers thinking baby is imminent!!
Good luck to your vagina

• Haha

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Does she actually have a mental disorder ? Asking for a friend
Yes, she has greedy beg disorder.

Seriously though, I've been saying for a while now she comes across as really unhinged.

Her husband seems really nonplussed by the whole thing. He doesn't even laugh anymore at her. He just gives her side eye like Henry does! lol

• Haha
  • Heart

Littlesunfish

Well I’ve finally caught up 🙌🏻 My phone is now red hot and I’ve had to charge it again. You lot were on it over the weekend 😂 I see nothing has changed with grinch though. Still self centred, promoting chemicals and just being horrible. I mean a horrible personality. Laughing at her dad cleaning, laying on the bed laughing whilst Jamie puts his boxers away. And then parading around with a pram. Ugh. Oh and not understanding why Henry scratches a pillow up the way he does. It’s a natural dog instinct - but whoever said it was probably to check there wasn’t a dryer sheet in there wins the internet for me 😂😂😂😂 (I’m sorry but I cannot scroll through hundreds of posts like I have done this morning and last night to find that person and name them personally!)

• Haha

Littlemissgoss

I’ve been following hinch since August last year, been on this thread since April-ish, the only reason I’m still following her is to be nosey.. But the post about the pram giveaway is the final fucking straw and I’ve finally unfollowed her. I would bet my first born child (she’s 7 and a right pain in the ass) that she’s only doing some sort of giveaway because the amount of people commenting about women who can’t afford the stuff shes being gifted & ‘how about donating to a women’s shelter’ etc. A long with many others on here, I’m 310% she’s on here, I would go as far to say she’s probably even a VIP member, 🙃. Watch out guyyyyyyyz we all know she’s sneaky.
I’ve never had an issue with hinch, but another instagrammer pointed out Friday or yesterday
Something she wrote on a post. She put “buy don’t forget” which at a first glance looks lite a typo and should have read “but don’t forget” well that’s what I thought, but now I think she knows exactly what she is doing . Buy - don’t forget ! Talking to our subconscious. She’s a clever women but people are on to her little tricks 😂

• Wow
Also back in the day ( July 2018) of MH she only used white vinegar and a cloth to clean the radiator in her bathroom
Amazing what #ad & #aff & paid posts/stories can do to your life and change the simplicity of your cleaning cupboard contents
0EA1D8E5-84FD-4E1A-9BBE-543C2C1AF37A.jpeg
42012DD8-3C24-4038-9503-04C0A66A174F.jpeg

• Heart

Qwerty6337

Chatty Member
I’m not judgemental but I bet she’s already got the car seat in her rangey and parking in parent and child. Strutting in to Waitrose

• Haha

raynorxo

War on Plastic with Hugh and Anita tonight BBC One 9pm . I’m really hoping some hinchers watch it and see the harm they’re contributing to, stocking up of these cleaning products isn’t cool, it’s killing our planet. They are investigating where the problem is coming from, I wonder if Maldon will
be mentioned

• Heart

NotSherlockHuns

If you actually read I was replying to people excited about trying to get VIP to see the Hinch thread, so I actually told them not to get excited as it's dead. I tried to stop the rush, as I have before!

Then someone made a joke about it being amazing and I shouldn't say it's not great, so I joked back.

Not the first time you've had a go at me, maybe you should actually read the thread.

Actually I blocked you the last time you singled me out and purposely read things wrong, so how are you not blocked??
I never singled you out at all. You don't like people disagreeing with you because you are oversensitive that's all. You never gave me a chance to explain my post you deleted your account and came back on this one. I'm not even going into that because it's derailing . I have you on ignore too so not sure why you popped up either.

Anyway all I'm saying is that there has been all this hype over a secret thread which you have started, it's ruined a lot of these threads as people are now obsessed with getting to VIP. If you stopped mentioning it, people would be obsessed with getting VIP.

I've reported to admin anyway as its really contributed to the downfall of these threads. I will leave to them to decide. Have a lovely evening.

Last edited:
  • Heart

raynorxo

Jamie folding his undies while she films and raves how he’s got mad Kondo skills , it’s putting away boxers not brain surgery

• Haha
Guuuys, I really need your help (hint, hint). I'm so hard done by someone gift this to meeeee.
You know what pissed me off about this ... is she KNOWS someone who went here not that long ago, there’s a young girl called Hollie Drynan who is documenting her cancer story from our “tiny little village” fuck off Maldon is a TOWN! So she’s basically fishing for a freebie etc!! She’s posted about her a few times and commented on her posts!! Arghhhh this woman!!!

• Wow

Qwerty6337

Chatty Member
I feel like it’s safe to come back now. Promise there will be no more crazy conspiracy theories or anyone taking it so personally that hinch reads here that they genuinely believe she’s stalking them? I can’t deal with it 😩

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Push presents and babymoons... are these really things???
My eldest is 20 and my youngest nearly 13. Fucking baby showers weren't evens things back then!!
It was a case of.. you're pregnant! Ahhh lovely!!
Baby was then born and you'd get some lovely outfits given to you by close friends, that weren't expected but very appreciated.
Talk about bloody milking it for all its worth!

• Heart

Littlesunfish

Don’t stone me here but I quite like those boxes she’s uses.....runs to duck and hide

But I’ve not got any storage at all in my bathroom or toilet so something like that would be handy.....I shall crawl back into my cave now 🙈
I’m catching up with 2 threads after not being on much over the weekend (you lot are on it!! It’s incredible!) but this post stuck out to me. Don’t ever feel bad about liking anything she does! I use Zoflora and have done for years - just not the way she does. I use it for my stinky bin.
To be fair the storage boxes are handy if you don’t have a lot of room or storage - but she has loads of space and she seems to like to ram loads of stuff next to the toilets! Her whole house is just full of unnecessary baskets and boxes. She’s just a twit who goes OTT and fleeces people out of money and is deceiving people about product placements. I’ve been a “Hincher” and she caused me serious issues mentally. I got sucked in and I’m just rebuilding my confidence etc.
Anyway I’ve waffled on - don’t feel bad about admitting you like something. The people here are not the bullies and trolls she wants you to think. We are quite lovely 😊

• Heart

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Yeah she just you’re average girl next door who cleans her sink though so she’s totes relatable to her Hinchers! 😁
And she never does anything or goes anywhere apparently, despite her private instagram showing a stream of posh holidays! She loves her luxury holidays, she's no stranger to them. Which is why her over exuberance at the free Valentine's Day hotel break was fake.

'Omg! I've never seen a jam in a tiny jar before!'

'Omg a big field! I've never seen a big field before!'

'Omg horses in the field! I hope they have food!' (surrounded by hay and grass)

• Heart
  • Haha