Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all seriousness though, if I were a cleaning company I'd be issuing public warnings out for Christ sake. Shes going to be one of those mums who will only let see their baby through a glass screen wearing gloves and zoflora perfume. Kids need germs and not all of those chemicals. Her plastic waste is ridiculous too. Shes single handedly killing the planet with her thousands of sprays that do the same damn thing.

Reactions: 9
In all seriousness though, if I were a cleaning company I'd be issuing public warnings out for Christ sake. Shes going to be one of those mums who will only let see their baby through a glass screen wearing gloves and zoflora perfume. Kids need germs and not all of those chemicals. Her plastic waste is ridiculous too. Shes single handedly killing the planet with her thousands of sprays that do the same damn thing.
I know someone who was so germ conscious with her kids when they were babies. They weren’t allowed in high chairs, they sat on your knee when out for meals. You couldn’t touch them if you hadn’t washed your hands, everything was disinfected to within an inch of its life, I couldn’t kiss them one day because I had lipstick on. How do you expect them to build up an immune system when you dont expose them to anything. I ate mud pies as a kid and I turned out alright. To an extent 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I just don’t get why she insists on using the wrong stuff.... like the dettol spray for glass etc.... I would use a glass cleaner.... skirting boards, what’s wrong with soapy water or some kind of cleaner instead of fabric softener and the one I really really don’t get is, why use a dishwasher tablet in the washing machine??? I just don’t understand what the problem is with using the products for what they are intended!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
i'm just posting to celebrate the fact Ive followed a hinch thread all the way through before its jumped to another !!! The upside of a broken wrist!

Reactions: 14
I know someone who was so germ conscious with her kids when they were babies. They weren’t allowed in high chairs, they sat on your knee when out for meals. You couldn’t touch them if you hadn’t washed your hands, everything was disinfected to within an inch of its life, I couldn’t kiss them one day because I had lipstick on. How do you expect them to build up an immune system when you dont expose them to anything. I ate mud pies as a kid and I turned out alright. To an extent 😂
You can give kids serious issues if you act like that around them.

A little girl that lived next door to me years ago used to get so worked up if she had even the tiniest bit of dirt on her or her clothes! She wouldnt eat anything that could make any mess it was really sad.
She’s in her 20’s now and has really serious issues because of how her mam reacted to her getting dirty as a kid 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I have OCD and it’s a very tangled and messy (ironically) illness and that’s why I don’t talk much about my cleaning habits or products I use because it’s been ingrained into me for years and no matter what I do I can’t change my routine. It was triggered by a massive trauma in my life and I’ve been told I’ll never really get any better than I am. But I grew up digging in the garden and eating grass (yes this is a fact. I used to eat grass whilst pretending to be a cow. My parents did feed me!). If a bit of food fell on the floor I ate it 😂 So I feel really sorry for babies (and the parents to some extent) that they are being brought up in such a sterile world. And they will suffer from not being allowed to experience normal everyday germs and normal life things like cuddles and sitting in a high chair at a restaurant.

I just don’t get why she insists on using the wrong stuff.... like the dettol spray for glass etc.... I would use a glass cleaner.... skirting boards, what’s wrong with soapy water or some kind of cleaner instead of fabric softener and the one I really really don’t get is, why use a dishwasher tablet in the washing machine??? I just don’t understand what the problem is with using the products for what they are intended!!
I don’t get this either. The way I see it is if these ‘hacks’ were so good, and so much better than the actual products that are made specifically for that purpose then the manufacturers would just take that product and remarket it for use as something else.

Reactions: 10
So she can’t tell us about space tidying her baskets till later in the week 🙄 Obviously going to be a sales pitch! 😡🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Argh! She’s filming someone (I think it’s Jamie but I can’t really tell with that stupid filter on) without them knowing and just laughing AGAIN!! 😡 and why can’t you just tell us why you can’t show us the baskets under the stairs? Instead of just laughing like a stupid little girl. God she’s getting on my melons today

I know! I haven’t ever washed any furniture or woodwork in fabric softener before but I can only imagine it would get slimy like the inside of the washing machine drawer. Ugh 😖. And I’ve wondered about the dishwasher tablet in the washing machine when she’s washing her bath mats. I don’t get it!! And her washing them with a cap of zoflora as well.

Reactions: 10
Finally got a reply from zoflora with regards to whether Mrs hinch uses it appropriately. Also mentioned about how her unsafe practice is encouraging others to use it in dangerous ways. I used the woman putting a neat flannel of it under her baby’s pillow to help them sleep as an example. I can’t stop thinking about that poor baby, since I heard someone mention it 😞
I know this was mentioned two threads ago but it’s taken this long for them to reply, and as you can see they don’t really care what grinch or any of the other influencers are using it for.
ApView attachment 23225View attachment 23226
No but they could put it on their own social media pages!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Argh! She’s filming someone (I think it’s Jamie but I can’t really tell with that stupid filter on) without them knowing and just laughing AGAIN!! 😡 and why can’t you just tell us why you can’t show us the baskets under the stairs? Instead of just laughing like a stupid little girl. God she’s getting on my melons today

I know! I haven’t ever washed any furniture or woodwork in fabric softener before but I can only imagine it would get slimy like the inside of the washing machine drawer. Ugh 😖. And I’ve wondered about the dishwasher tablet in the washing machine when she’s washing her bath mats. I don’t get it!! And her washing them with a cap of zoflora as well.
I think she washes her blankets etc with zoflora because she likes the smell of the bouquet one 🧐

Reactions: 4

She’s a dick. The baskets thing... if she can’t do that today why have it on the list for everyone to see!’ This drip feeding really pisses me off! She just loves the fact that people will be eagerly waiting and watching her stories to find out 🤢🤢🤢
If I filmed my husband moaning about how much stuff I have without him knowing he would be well pissed off! She’s just sitting there grinning like a spoilt brat! I know they are in it together but I don’t think he realised that it meant her taking the piss out of him all the time!

Reactions: 15
Becuase they pay her to use them money talks

Where’s her ball that she was apparently bouncing/rolling on last night?

That house is tiny but she’s got a bouncer, moses basket, baby bag all in the front room and the birthing ball 🤔

She’s a dick. The baskets thing... if she can’t do that today why have it on the list for everyone to see!’ This drip feeding really pisses me off! She just loves the fact that people will be eagerly waiting and watching her stories to find out 🤢🤢🤢
If I filmed my husband moaning about how much stuff I have without him knowing he would be well pissed off! She’s just sitting there grinning like a spoilt brat! I know they are in it together but I don’t think he realised that it meant her taking the piss out of him all the time!
Im sure that was a dig about tattle cos somebody mentioned yesterday that she didnt need that many baskets

Reactions: 7
It’s the same as those old people in Morrisons, her dad the other day and I’m sure she’s done it in older stories when she was in B&M etc. Filming people’s shopping baskets and what they had put in there. She’s just so immature! Don’t get me started on the drip feeding. Just tell people or don’t. I’m like that in my day to day life anyway. Can’t stand it when people write cryptic posts on Instagram obviously vying for attention. Does my nut in!! Sorry I’m a bit of a ranty pants today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.