Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting....very, very interesting! Thanks for explaining. It's funny, because, I remember in the earliest threads, I really got to like a couple of posters but then they seemed to disappear without trace or warning but then many threads on, people join and I get a feeling you almost 'know' them. Like you said from similar stories or there way of speaking/typing.
I've got 2 tattle accounts but it's totally accidental. I wanted to change my name as its too close to my insta name and thought it might be wiser to be more anonymous but couldn't work out how to change it so I set up a new account and asked admin to delete this one. (lucky for me they didn't). Used new account for quite a while but then got new phone and obvs password wasn't stored and for life of me I couldn't remember it. Still can't. So reverted to this one. Sorry Admin but promise I'm not up to anything dodge. I'm just an idiot who can't remember passwords x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So was she kaiwii or whatever it was?
Not gonna lie im totally confused about what going on 😂

But she pissed me right off today when she was going on about hunch doing everything she mentioned on here 💁🏽‍♀️

Think hunchy has done something or showed something nearly everybody on here has mentioned at one point or another
No I think kawaii has been here since the first thread and just has the one account. She did leave a few weeks ago then only came back a few days ago and she’s off again

Reactions: 6
The thing is with Tattle, none of us really know who each other is, or what is going on in our lives behind the screen. Some may come here to simply out Hinch, some for a gossip, some may be lonely and some may come to be the person they want to be but only have the confidence to be with an online persona.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
But she pissed me right off today when she was going on about hunch doing everything she mentioned on here 💁🏽‍♀️

Think hunchy has done something or showed something nearly everybody on here has mentioned at one point or another
She gave herself a lot of credit for everything that Hinch did, and it was really quite obsessive.

Reactions: 14
I wouldn’t even pay 5p for it .... I did enjoy reading the 1 star reviews on Amazon tho 😂🤣
Not sure which thread but someone mentioned all the negative comments kept getting deleted from the reviews

Reactions: 3
This also explains why the threads have been ridiculously busy the past week. It’s been awful trying to keep up with everything! I’ve missed some bits cos I’ve just not been arsed to go through it all!
And tbf I don’t think I missed anything Hinch related that’s mega important which speaks volumes!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So was she kaiwii or whatever it was?
Not gonna lie im totally confused about what going on 😂

Glad you asked I’m confused too, it’s seems there’s things going on in our threads to sabotage us? And it’s the one person ?

Reactions: 6
She gave herself a lot of credit for everything that Hinch did, and it was really quite obsessive.
Shes a melt 😂😂 and I've had quite a few altercations which can be seen in threads so I'm not just speaking when shes not here. I would have ignored but FOMO.

Reactions: 5
What on earth has been going on? Honestly, you nip out to buy one bottle of Zoflora and it all kicks off in here... 😂;)🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This also explains why the threads have been ridiculously busy the past week. It’s been awful trying to keep up with everything! I’ve missed some bits cos I’ve just not been arsed to go through it all!
And tbf I don’t think I missed anything Hinch related that’s mega important which speaks volumes!
Yes I used to read everything I missed and the past week I've just been skipping and reading the last page I missed

Reactions: 5
Guys, you know what some of you are super awesome but gonna say Goodbye. Deleting my posts where I told ppl not to worry about the board that shall not be mentioned :rolleyes: is waay too sensitive. Like I said, I was telling ppl the truth and not to stress about it.

When you start deleting my posts for no reason @Helen I'm out!

Enjoy your time here, the ones that are fab! You know who you are. It's usually fab but there's a few over sensitive bad apples too. Got better things to do with my time!! Also the Hinch usually goes downhill when I stop messaging here so yeah, lol!

take care loves

❤

View attachment 23139
👋🏻

Reactions: 4
Your lucky ive had loads about converting to the other side - must be all that "taco" talk. If you know u know [emoji23] soz couldnt resist that last bit
How do you know about that. [emoji533][emoji533][emoji533][emoji895][emoji895][emoji895] [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Reactions: 2
Not to mention that some people flood the threads by being incredibly nitpicky. "Hinch didn't say bless you after Jamie sneezed?? What a putrid monster, who the duck does she think she is?!" (I am joking, but it's not far from some of the tit that people moan about)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Has anyone actually scrolled all the way back on MH insta? Go to her very 1st post and read some of the comments 😂 someone called fierce bobby b makes valid points about follower numbers & not using environmentally friendly cleaning products 👍🏻
Just looked. He made a good point 😝

Reactions: 2
I swear she had ten posts saved and they just got edited slightly each time 😂. One about chemicals, one about the VIP thread, one about how Hinch is doing something because she suggested it, one about lucky charms, one about celebs she knew. You get the picture 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who the duck cares about whatever this VIP thread is. Nobody is above anyone on here, so perhaps some should stop acting like it. Let's get back to bitching about the Hunch.
I'm a VIP member, if there is a VIP thread, I have no idea where it is, does it really exist? Is it hidden in a Tattle narnia? Maybe it's in the storage unit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My anxiety has anxiety with trying to work out what’s going on right now tbh.

But I have made an amazing discovery for you all to try.

Sensations Lime & Coriander Poppadoms with sweet chilli hummus from the COOP it’s life changing

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The earliest pics on her grid are most definitely not her first posts. I remember way back when she started (she had hardly any followers) she had pics of the whole of the front of her house in the snow. I can only hope she removed them because she had the good sense to realise that basically giving your address away when you want to become instafamous is really not a great idea.
Oh yeah I remember she did. It’s the same one she has as her dp and one or two more like that.

Reactions: 3
Yeh thats what I thought!
Actually started thinking she might be hunchs sister 🤔😂
Jealous of her success and attention for doing duck all when she had an important job as a paramedic earning peanuts compared to millionaire, freebie getter soph 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeh thats what I thought!
Actually started thinking she might be hunchs sister 🤔😂
Jealous of her success and attention for doing duck all when she had an important job as a paramedic earning peanuts compared to millionaire, freebie getter soph 🤷🏽‍♀️
Best conspiracy theory yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.