Mrs Hinch #367 Tesco tomatoes on Hinch farm, can’t top Pickle Cottage it has the charm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Driving back from the supermarket and heard a bloody advert for their podcast on the radio. Muted the damn thing and started swearing. She's fecking everywhere! In Homebase the other day there was a "Mrs Hinch's favourites" stand of products, in Aldi there was a pile of her crappy memwahhhh. Ugh 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
The votes are quite close on the poll! I voted no. BUT, the evidence (Thankyou @HinchesSousChef and other inspector tattlers!🧐) is quite overwhelming!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Same, @HinchesSousChef does have plenty of evidence though. I think it could quite possibly turn out she has girl though 🤣
Absolutely agree! Would not surprise me if a girl arrived. Little scan penis was just a lock of loonngg luscious hair in the wrong position at the wrong time.😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I've copied your post to create a rave thread for her just so people can talk about her and not worry about going offtopic here :)

Brilliant idea! Michelle seems to be gaining popularity and deserves her own thread to not be misinterpreted as just someone who called out Hinch! She is successful in her own right!!

Reactions: 19
Absolutely agree! Would not surprise me if a girl arrived. Little scan penis was just a lock of loonngg luscious hair in the wrong position at the wrong time.😂
I was thinking this! Made it all up so they get a “shock” and “content”, make the papers and she’ll get one up on SS! “Midwife says it happens all the time”
Then people gifting her girls clothes left right and bloody centre 🙄

Reactions: 10
I don't think she's had the kid, I assumed most people were semi joking like a wild conspiracy theory? She's too known to get away with it. She will maybe try for a few days at most to hide it.

Reactions: 15
I've never been pregnant so I am ignorant to this sort of stuff... Could someone explain why it's impossible to sit in certain ways? Is your bump...hard? Does it stop you being able to move certain ways?
For me it affected my balance core. Best example would be to tie a cushion around your middle then try to bend over or get up from a seated position on the floor. That's the closest description I can offer.

Reactions: 2
I don't think she's had the kid, I assumed most people were semi joking like a wild conspiracy theory? She's too known to get away with it. She will maybe try for a few days at most to hide it.
The more I dwell on it the more I lean towards she hasn’t but who knows. I think she’s doing a lot
On purpose to wind us up tbh.

Shes definitely had the baby!
I find it staggering that her Hinch 'army' can't see things like this? Why is it that we can & they can't! Have they blinded themselves from mixing all the cleaning products, any fool can see that she doesn't look the same as the pic close up of her bump last week! WAKE UP YOU SHEEP

Reactions: 13
But she's really not that known.I should be bumping into her on a daily basis.See inch out and about,but not her,although I missed her by a few hours when she visited a garden centre,that's if her timescale is ever accurate😂
I'm pretty well locked down and just don't see them.I don't believe her neighbours even know who she is and certainly haven't heard of Tattle and she's not going to let on to them about us for sure!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Never posted on here as they move so fast but I was too once an ‘Hincher’. I bought all the stuff she used and even paid over the odds for a minky. When I look back, I cannot believe how sucked in I was! I’d come home from work and spend 2 hours every night cleaning. I’d tell the kids off for making a mess and get really stressed about them leaving a crumb on the side! I felt like my house wasn’t good enough and I felt crappy about it! 🙁 I really stared to go off her around the time she had Ronnie and the extension reveal and all the free stuff she’s been given - and still is! I found Tattle and it really opened my eyes to all the bull she spouts!
I genuinely thought Hinching would have died a death now but noooo!! How the hell has she got 4m followers?? She is the most overrated person ever! Anyway, I just wanted to say my little peace 🤗 and let’s pray she disappears soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 89
Been quiet lately busy in the garden, I 100% agree that when I was pregnant I could never sit like that or if I could I would never get back out of that position without being pulled 😂

unless I’ve missed something she hasn’t posted today nor said she was taking “a day off”

I predict her next post will be a baby announcement 🤷🏻‍♀️

She just posted on her own page
Is that private? I tried to have a nose but couldn’t x

Best Easter gift has got to be, someone with a public profile (Michelle) finally speaking out against Hinch's practices and the constant stream of new members posting on this thread 🥳

Reactions: 27
For me it affected my balance core. Best example would be to tie a cushion around your middle then try to bend over or get up from a seated position on the floor. That's the closest description I can offer.
I haven't been pregnant for quite a while,I imagine it's just like being a fat old girl like me 🤣 Kneeled down in the garden and had to crawl until I found something to hang on to in order to pull myself up🤣🤣 Tried in earnest to make it look like a pole dance for the neighbours🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I hope ronnieroos enjoying his easter eggs & she hasn’t blended them to create some form of soup topped with flax seeds
They’ll be in the waffle maker by now mate with a bit of spinach and some eggs.

cue pics of whole Easter eggs being eaten tomorrow. Not that she’s read on here since the first plague.

Happy Easter tattlers! I’ve been out of it so this question may have already been asked but how long do we reckon until they move to a proper hinch farm like pickle cottage? Surely she won’t stay in greyskull forever and keep extending it? I bet the council and neighbours hate them lol!

Reactions: 13
I’ve just seen an advert for Ariel laundry tablets “with Mrs Hinch”. Except you don’t see her, her voice sounds different on the voiceover and you just see her taking her washing basket through her grey house to the washing machine. It sounds like someone else doing the voiceover! It makes me wonder does she act thick and put on a thicker accent to come across as relatable? Because clearly she can pronounce words properly when it’s a TV advert 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.