Michelle Ogundehin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michelle is on the P&G war path and now started on Zoflora. It’s an interesting read! I’ve never used it but as many of you already know it’s incredibly toxic and causes harm including ulcers for animals 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Michelle is on the P&G war path and now started on Zoflora. It’s an interesting read! I’ve never used it but as many of you already know it’s incredibly toxic and causes harm including ulcers for animals 💔
I’m enjoying Michelle’s stories & i’m learning so much from them! I feel terrible for ever using zoflora now as i have pets. I stupidly use to spritz abit on the bottom of the cloth that attached to my steam mop 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She’s fab. Not only has she been blocked by Hinch and posted about it on her stories but she genuinely seems to care about the damage these products do. I love she’s taken on P&G and now Zoflora and I don’t feel this is to gain followers, it’s because she cares. I love her beautiful colourful grid as well.

Reactions: 9
She is not just informative but very productive too. I’ve signed the petition regarding P&G and how harmful their products are. I shall definitely be changing my cleaning products in the near future.

Reactions: 3
I'm not loving it. What the hell am I supposed to wash my dishes with now????? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😩😂 I have just cleaned my oven using only bicarb and it did a pretty decent job

Reactions: 2
I'm not loving it. What the hell am I supposed to wash my dishes with now????? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😩😂 I have just cleaned my oven using only bicarb and it did a pretty decent job
I use method washing up liquid and love it! Is more expensive than fairy but lasts ages and has nice refill packages available to minimise plastic use 😄 ecover is another more eco friendly brand I think x

She is absolutely brilliant. She's now got me checking all my bottles of stuff. I use Asda washing up liquid and was shocked to see it's also harmful to aquatic life. I absolutely hate waste but I've ditched it and have some Eco-ver coming

Learning so much and its made me think about my use of chemicals in and around und the home. Very informative and genuine concerned content.

She is absolutely brilliant. She's now got me checking all my bottles of stuff. I use Asda washing up liquid and was shocked to see it's also harmful to aquatic life. I absolutely hate waste but I've ditched it and have some Eco-ver coming
Same! I've ordered some Ecover to replace my asda washing up liquid

She's very good, and a really nice person too who actually replies to messages!

She's saying nothing different to The Organised Mum, who I feel I can mention as she has more followers than Michelle, and also another account who I won't mention as they're smaller.

Unfortunately when both those accounts tried to educate people they got trolled by the Hinch army.
Thankfully Michelle seems to have escaped that!

All she needs to do now is ram home how P&G and the big brands like that still test on animals and I'll love her even more!

• Heart
fyi kankan london sell detergents and body soaps in aluminium recyclable cans, bit pricey but great idea! (household threads are not really my thing but thought i'd mention - love her from interior design masters!!)

Pretty much my entire cleaning cupboard is a big no no! I like how the recommendations are still good cleaning tips rather than a second best that isn’t going to do the job as well. She replied to my message too which I fully respect!

Reactions: 5
I use method washing up liquid and love it! Is more expensive than fairy but lasts ages and has nice refill packages available to minimise plastic use 😄 ecover is another more eco friendly brand I think x
I've just been out today and got ecover. It seems quite thick, we've had some dreadful watery P&G crap, so that's gone in the bin. I live in the Netherlands so things are expensive. The Method spray is nearly €9 per bottle but I got a multi buy deal and got them for €2.99 each😯😯😯 I have a 5l bottle of white cleaning vinegar and a tub of bicarb, off I go 💪

Reactions: 6
Came for her challenging Hinch, stayed for her lovely insta page with some genuinely great interiors mood boards. She seems like a good egg, especially for having having he balls to take on Hinch over her environmentally shady antics. That takes guts give how militant the Hinch army are. Let's all get behind Michelle!! 😀

Pretty much my entire cleaning cupboard is a big no no! I like how the recommendations are still good cleaning tips rather than a second best that isn’t going to do the job as well. She replied to my message too which I fully respect!

Yep same. Good fan engagement, and has scruples and a brain. Hopefully she will go far!!

Last edited:
LOVE this. Her stories have been amazing about cleaning products and so informative. The Think Dirty App is good for checking your products too and seeing what you should swap out.

Apart from all the cleaning stuff I absolutely love Interior Design Masters and think she’s the sort of person I want to be when I grow up 😂

Reactions: 4
I started following her recently when she was calling Hinch out and have stayed because she is very informative and I’m learning a lot from her account. I’ve messaged her a couple of time and she always replies too which is a nice change.

She comes across as incredibly intelligent and elegant. Her Instagram is so informative. I feel I’ve learned so much in so little time.

OK, still following Michelle and she's replied to my messages ❤ I've also bought Nancy's book and it's been really great, my silver jewellery is looking fab. Unfortunately I have not had any success with the dishwasher recipe, it left a horrible residue in my machine. Anyone else struggled with this and have any tips?

Reactions: 1