Mrs Hinch #367 Tesco tomatoes on Hinch farm, can’t top Pickle Cottage it has the charm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok my prediction for the baby reveal:

He/she will be wrapped up in a biskit coloured blanket and placed onto one of those robot vacuums and will gracefully glide into the living room while they are playing boggle. Henry will then gently pick the baby up and present it (drop it) onto Sopha’s lap while Sopha crys and proclaims “how did this happen to little old me?”. Jamie films every moment as Ronnie is sound asleep in his cot at Ma Barkers.
Damn, you’ve beat mine. A real stork brings the baby, (however she’s had it painted in Cuprinol silver birch so it looks suspiciously like a heron) and carefully deposits it onto polly where Jabba The Mutt pushes it in on his back legs. All split into stories so that they can get a swipe up in for the fence paint, cleaning trolly and Jabbas lipsticks only fans account.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Damn, you’ve beat mine. A real stork brings the baby, (however she’s had it painted in Cuprinol silver birch so it looks suspiciously like a heron) and carefully deposits it onto polly where Jabba The Mutt pushes it in on his back legs. All split into stories so that they can get a swipe up in for the fence paint, cleaning trolly and Jabbas lipsticks only fans account.
I know it's not allowed,but got to give you more than a like for this-Jabbas only fans account 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nooo! I Need help for the scenarios I'm putting him in🤭🤭.
Imagine how much she would have to label ad as your story pans out,will he avoid the astro and use the side path?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve never scrolled through henrys insta before & found these beauties. Looks like she tried to get henry instafamous since 2015 before buying her own bots
F29A43C5-B290-44EF-B363-4AF6A070E951.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
So again Inch only posting when Soph is having a day off 🧐 and we’re supposed to believe she doesn’t run his insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
But she's really not that known.I should be bumping into her on a daily basis.See inch out and about,but not her,although I missed her by a few hours when she visited a garden centre,that's if her timescale is ever accurate😂
I'm pretty well locked down and just don't see them.I don't believe her neighbours even know who she is and certainly haven't heard of Tattle and she's not going to let on to them about us for sure!
Well I've seen her cardboard cut out enough and heard her on washing powder adverts loads. She's not Madonna but I think she's quite well known amongst lower social economic people. I think she could walk down new bond Street (the one with the fancy shops) without being recognised but would get mobbed going to Grimsby home bargains. If ya get what I'm saying?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Well I've seen her cardboard cut out enough and heard her on washing powder adverts loads. She's not Madonna but I think she's quite well known amongst lower social economic people. I think she could walk down new bond Street (the one with the fancy shops) without being recognised but would get mobbed going to Grimsby home bargains. If ya get what I'm saying?
One person spotted her in Tesco lately 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I said this few threads ago but I’m calling bingo that IF she’s had the baby she will have been to the Portland or some other private hospital so she could pick the date to be started so she can time it for the Easter gram.

Deep down I don’t believe she has cos NHS don’t care who she is and Easter routine inductions are not something they’ll want to do, but they’ve plenty money in the bank and it would mean all the pampering she’s become accustomed to (or thinks she deserves!).

Not sure tho if her blood condition would mean they won’t take her as too complex 🤷🏼‍♀️
She could go to the Portland if she wanted, they offer maternity services as does NHS.
she would be consultant led due to the blood condition and they would have the appropriate treatments for her.

nothing wrong with picking a date and going to the Portland. I’m a normal person and have done exactly that.
I don’t know if I’m just overly hormonal but I’m actually feeling quite sympathetic towards her reading through here today

Reactions: 9
I’ve never commented on her looks but she looks like a proper witch in that picture

Was she pregnant though 😂
She makes such a big deal of what she usto look like making it out asif if you look like that your a nobody, I don’t think there was anything wrong with what she looked like before 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Absolutely agree! Would not surprise me if a girl arrived. Little scan penis was just a lock of loonngg luscious hair in the wrong position at the wrong time.😂
This would be interesting. Surely if she did end up having a girl this would also confirm that she is indeed one of the worlds biggest liars. I’m sure she’s had a fair few scans after the gender reveal so surely they would have been able to see boy parts themselves at later scans and if they didn’t then they would have questioned the gender. I know me and a friend joked about her baby ending up a boy at birth after everything she bought was pink. But she had a few scans after finding out the gender and they made sure to mention that baby was indeed a girl and there shouldn’t be any surprises. I could understand if hinch only had the 12 and 20 weeks scans like most people, but she’s had too many for there to be a surprise like that surely? I could be wrong and it may have happened to some but I’m sure the chances are really low

Reactions: 7
She could go to the Portland if she wanted, they offer maternity services as does NHS.
she would be consultant led due to the blood condition and they would have the appropriate treatments for her.

nothing wrong with picking a date and going to the Portland. I’m a normal person and have done exactly that.
I don’t know if I’m just overly hormonal but I’m actually feeling quite sympathetic towards her reading through here today
Don't get stressed over her lovely.Best to ignore her if she bothers you 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I would go with this theory!

BUT we all know that no called Soph fat, it was lies ! 🤦‍♀️

Another take on has she hasn't she
When she had Ronbot she said she got comments saying fat sophs back and because she's such a vain witch that upset her more than anything sooo what if she's had the baby but is trying to get her figure back before the reveal 🤔

Reactions: 6
Driving back from the supermarket and heard a bloody advert for their podcast on the radio. Muted the damn thing and started swearing. She's fecking everywhere! In Homebase the other day there was a "Mrs Hinch's favourites" stand of products, in Aldi there was a pile of her crappy memwahhhh. Ugh 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄
Her management are really throwing money at this podcast. They must know her expiry date is nearing. I’ve never seen a podcast advertised as much as their one. I’ve actually never seen a podcast advertised except for Gemma Collins’ podcast. The fact that she had that massive billboard in Euston station just screams desperation. If she has 4 million followers why do they need to advertise to commuters who lets face it couldn’t give a duck about hinch.

Reactions: 34
She makes such a big deal of what she usto look like making it out asif if you look like that your a nobody, I don’t think there was anything wrong with what she looked like before 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t either but I do think she looks like a nasty person, not ugly just a nasty person, and I’m usually a really good judge of character

Reactions: 17
This would be interesting. Surely if she did end up having a girl this would also confirm that she is indeed one of the worlds biggest liars. I’m sure she’s had a fair few scans after the gender reveal so surely they would have been able to see boy parts themselves at later scans and if they didn’t then they would have questioned the gender. I know me and a friend joked about her baby ending up a boy at birth after everything she bought was pink. But she had a few scans after finding out the gender and they made sure to mention that baby was indeed a girl and there shouldn’t be any surprises. I could understand if hinch only had the 12 and 20 weeks scans like most people, but she’s had too many for there to be a surprise like that surely? I could be wrong and it may have happened to some but I’m sure the chances are really low
This.
My first I was told was a boy, started buying blue stuff. As you do. I had to have additional growth scans due to a low fundal height measurement and towards the end it was fortnightly scans. In one of them my husband jokingly said “oh just check his Winkie hasn’t fallen off...” and the techs face just dropped. It said it all.
Anyway. Because I’m a) poor and b) tight my first born, a daughter, had a lot of blue stuff 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 she genuinely didn’t care

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.