Mrs Hinch #367 Tesco tomatoes on Hinch farm, can’t top Pickle Cottage it has the charm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she deleted all her stories from yesterdaym
Thought there were maybe some stories missing, I couldn't work out what some of the posts on here are in about. I've not watched her for couple of days, missed her at her kids house. I've had a look through her highlights today, what a mess they're in. There are loads of them and in such a random order, multiple titles like Henry Hinch or Hinch Hauls or Hinch Lists, no organisation just plonked anywhere and everywhere 😂 don't know why it bothers me, maybe there is a limit to how many stories can be saved on each highlight? I'm not that good on Instagram so wouldn't know but surely you'd store all categories under the one highlight, just seems sloppy to me

Reactions: 8
I posted the comment about anyone wearing one of those hats reminds me of dumb and dumber ..there was nothing saying anything about Ronnies looks at all! They are just not a flattering hat !
that’s why I said it’s important for anyone who has concerns to hit report,
Your comment wasn’t abusive towards the child, that’s very clear, it’s not been removed,

the above poster has twisted it in their comment to make it appear so.

admin can determine if it’s an acceptable comment but only if we know it exists.

Reactions: 54
that’s why I said it’s important for anyone who has concerns to hit report,
Your comment wasn’t abusive towards the child, that’s very clear, it’s not been removed,

the above poster has twisted it in their comment to make it appear so.

admin can determine if it’s an acceptable comment but only if we know it exists.
thank you! xx
i get annoyed with people who come onto threads and distort or throw grenades in to cause issues.
Just wanted to clarify my comments were mearly about the hat style ! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Posting again on new thread!!

Is it just me that thinks that this picture there is no bump? Her chest is bigger than her belly... not consistent with the other bump pics weve seen. Sat like that her bump would be HUGE if she still had one. Very inconsistent with the narrative. She looks 2 or 3 weeks PP to me... still bigger than usual but definitely not pregnant anymoreView attachment 514979
When I was due to pop, no way could I sit with my legs like this, I either had to sit on the edge with my legs wide open, or crossed legs with bump in my lap lol

Reactions: 8
I said this few threads ago but I’m calling bingo that IF she’s had the baby she will have been to the Portland or some other private hospital so she could pick the date to be started so she can time it for the Easter gram.

Deep down I don’t believe she has cos NHS don’t care who she is and Easter routine inductions are not something they’ll want to do, but they’ve plenty money in the bank and it would mean all the pampering she’s become accustomed to (or thinks she deserves!).

Not sure tho if her blood condition would mean they won’t take her as too complex 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
SAME. U
I know I’m gona get abused for this but unlike hinch I can take criticism on the chin, I have thick skin and I’m sorry to be a witch bit all this talk of has she had the baby is really starting to do my head on, it’s boring
[/QUOTE

SAME. I have actually stayed off these threads which are usually so bleeping funny - who gives a tit whether or not cash cow 2 has reared its money-making head yet?Some of the conspiracies about this loser family are ridiculous - I love you pastry witches but these cretins are not smart, important or famous enough to stage so much

Reactions: 4
Another take on has she hasn't she
When she had Ronbot she said she got comments saying fat sophs back and because she's such a vain witch that upset her more than anything sooo what if she's had the baby but is trying to get her figure back before the reveal 🤔
She’s *says* she did but I don’t believe it

Reactions: 11
Ok, so I know the speculating is dragging on which hinchey whincey will be loving to read. I feel from reading both sides of the opinions is not that having the baby is the issues or when she announces it etc it's the inconsistencies, the bump or lack of at times. I know every single tattler wishes hinch all the best ( yes I said it, hunch cant copyright it I'm older than her 🤣) we all hope she has/had a safe delivery and baby is doing well but I feel like we're a group who likes honesty and find it hard to fathom someone who lies all the time

Reactions: 55
Ok, so I know the speculating is dragging on which hinchey whincey will be loving to read. I feel from reading both sides of the opinions is not that having the baby is the issues or when she announces it etc it's the inconsistencies, the bump or lack of at times. I know every single tattler wishes hinch all the best ( yes I said it, hunch cant copyright it I'm older than her 🤣) we all hope she has/had a safe delivery and baby is doing well but I feel like we're a group who likes honesty and find it hard to fathom someone who lies all the time

Reactions: 12
I've never been pregnant so I am ignorant to this sort of stuff... Could someone explain why it's impossible to sit in certain ways? Is your bump...hard? Does it stop you being able to move certain ways?
The further along I got in my pregnancies the harder my bump, the weight on my back made sitting uncomfortable. Worst part was the cramps in my hips and legs. I couldn't of sat with my legs curled up like hinchey whincey was last night but.... that doesnt mean anyone else heavily pregnant couldnt x

Reactions: 5
Rave thread for saying his looks have been commented on?

Yesterday someone said he looked like something from Dumber and Dumber here and recently been compared to Lord Farquaad from Shrek. It's impossible to know where he's at developmentally based on what his mother shares because she controls everything.
I think you may have misinterpreted that comment. As I read it, the poster said that the earmuffs hat he was wearing yesterday reminds them of Jim Carey in the film Dumb and Dumber. In fact, I'm sure it was "anyone in a hat like that reminds me of......" Nothing to do with Ronnie, just the way he's been dressed by his mother, rather like the time he wore hotpants for his birthday or an ill fitting top for a party with the Solomons.

Reactions: 27
Yes this!! I think he having had the baby weeks ago and hiding it would be madness..but then so is unscrewing your sink so who knows 🤣 Either way I hope he gets here safely and Ronnie isn't too pushed out!

Reactions: 15
I still think the baby will be a girl as she has to do something to get a good story.... im just not convinced at all thats why all the beige .....

It’s really hard to know what’s real and what’s not with her, what really is the issue with telling her loyal sheep when she’s due? does it really make that much of a difference? Even A list celebrities give away due dates or make it obvious. I really don’t know who she thinks she is acting like this. one minute a huge bump, next it’s no bump, then it’s next to nothing, then it’s sitting and standing in positions that wouldn’t make sense for near enough a heavily pregnant woman. I wish her well with the pregnancy, and whether she’s already had the baby or not I wish her well with the birth. as long as the baby is happy and healthy and she’s ok that’s great. I think a lot of people think we are the lowest of the low here but all I want is honesty. Why is is all one big conspiracy? She’s supposed to be a woman manning a cleaning account ffs. Why has it lead to this really? *sigh*

• Heart
Reactions: 39
It’s really hard to know what’s real and what’s not with her, what really is the issue with telling her loyal sheep when she’s due? does it really make that much of a difference? Even A list celebrities give away due dates or make it obvious. I really don’t know who she thinks she is acting like this. one minute a huge bump, next it’s no bump, then it’s next to nothing, then it’s sitting and standing in positions that wouldn’t make sense for near enough a heavily pregnant woman. I wish her well with the pregnancy, and whether she’s already had the baby or not I wish her well with the birth. as long as the baby is happy and healthy and she’s ok that’s great. I think a lot of people think we are the lowest of the low here but all I want is honesty. Why is is all one big conspiracy? She’s supposed to be a woman manning a cleaning account ffs. Why has it lead to this really? *sigh*
I think she has huge sense of self importance

Reactions: 27
View attachment 515191
You've covered it all 😘.
Nothing she says or films can be taken at face value,and you're right,this is why everyone,quite justifiably,gets wound up🤷‍♀️
I've been scrambling around in the archives today to try to find a post of mine that would have proven her a liar once again(regarding where she was on her night out with the 'kids')-couldn't find it but stumbled across this.I hope I'm allowed to show it again,it was posted by one of our few male members some time ago and pretty much sums up who and what our Sophie is.
🤬🤬🤬🤬 I've messed this up..only had one photo stored.My point was that he took a shot of himself in a blond wig and morphed into Soph in just a few clicks.
Anything is possible 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
I wonder if she’s on maternity leave and someone else had taken over the Insta posts who hasn’t got a particularly good eye for detail. She might have given them a batch of prerecords and they are expected to keep up the pretence that she’s active and posting regularly. The problem is that person doesn’t have any concept of chronology or consistency.

• Heart
Hands up, I was one of a few posters that made a reference to Lord Farqhard. In the context of Ronnie’s haircut starting to resemble his haircut (being very short at the front and long at the back) and wondering why Sophie didn’t use her hairdressing skills to even it up. Partly as she asks her followers for feedback on how she’s cut Jamie’s hair. My post was aimed at her hairdressing skills but happy to apologise if it was against the rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.