Mrs Hinch #367 Tesco tomatoes on Hinch farm, can’t top Pickle Cottage it has the charm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very pleased to see the flash cards for Ronnie, they are usually a first line suggestion from SALT. It takes a lot of consistency, repetition and effort to move things forward, I hope they are able to put that in place for him, he deserves all the help, time and patience from his parents to support him.
Came here to say this! As a sen teacher this is one of the first things we do with young children with no language. Create a book or cards of pictures of family/familiar objects. I hope she has either took advice from HV or SALT, but what a wasted opportunity she’s had to engage her sheep with difficulties some children face.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I feel like if she was honest about whatever is going on with Ronnie and his speech, she could really help a lot of others. I know she likes things to be “perfect” but I think showing that everyone struggles sometimes is really good. It will encourage and educate others to look out for the signs of delayed development and teach them how and where to get help. Covering it up for the sakes of the gram really does nobody any favours! So unfortunate.
Come on she needs content for her next book 📚

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Good on her for finally recognising this and do something about it, but I feel those Polaroids are dull and flat. Lacking colour and inspiration. I wish she would have bought flash cards. But well done for finally tackling the issue

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The flash cards😂😂😂
Should taken pics of zoflo, eBay sign, washing detergent/softener, home bargains, b&m... etc
😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I initially came on here to say that the flash cards were dull and practically grey and why not buy the colourful ones, but I totally stand corrected that these are more helpful and recommended if a child has a delay. It makes sense. I didn’t know this at all. So I’m happy to admit I was totally wrong. I applaud her for doing that. Long may it continue for that lovely little Ron.
If only I could put some funeral music into this post to make it more emosh 🤣
Do we know if it has been established that there is a delay

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I presume it's safe to say that any time she tags a company, they've gifted her the item? I notice she's started tagging a few since she did over that other company last week and she mentioned then that she supposedly doesn't have to declare gifts.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.