Mrs Hinch #367 Tesco tomatoes on Hinch farm, can’t top Pickle Cottage it has the charm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

BUT we all know that no called Soph fat, it was lies ! 🤦‍♀️
I think one post did and they were removed because they we're here to troll.

She didn't mention that in was just one comment out of hundreds of thousands did she 🙄. This site is far more regulated than twitter, FB or insta so these influencers always have to lie and mislead over what's posted here.
Her management are really throwing money at this podcast. They must know her expiry date is nearing. I’ve never seen a podcast advertised as much as their one. I’ve actually never seen a podcast advertised except for Gemma Collins’ podcast. The fact that she had that massive billboard in Euston station just screams desperation. If she has 4 million followers why do they need to advertise to commuters who lets face it couldn’t give a duck about hinch.
The podcast is by global radio who own so many stations and billboards so it is effectively free to advertise her in slots that are not filled. I think they're under the impression there's huge demand for people to know her personal life.

Reactions: 19
This.
My first I was told was a boy, started buying blue stuff. As you do. I had to have additional growth scans due to a low fundal height measurement and towards the end it was fortnightly scans. In one of them my husband jokingly said “oh just check his Winkie hasn’t fallen off...” and the techs face just dropped. It said it all.
Anyway. Because I’m a) poor and b) tight my first born, a daughter, had a lot of blue stuff 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 she genuinely didn’t care
Blue on girls is lovely 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 17
We’ve all witnessed her bitchy sly behaviour but I genuinely think it shows how bitchy she is through her pictures, if that makes sense, not ugly in any way x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Blue on girls is lovely 🥰
That was my thinking. Plus, It’s a colour. It was going to have no impact on her well-being. When you can’t even hold your own head up and crap into a nappy you really don’t care about the colour of your vest or Moses basket (or pram. Toys. Blankets. Accessories...I did go a bit overboard. First baby snd all that 😂)

Much to my traditional grannies disgust I kept her boy name too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone else notice that it's really only inch that promotes the podcast ?
Not promoting the podcast or the tesco range alongside the dull content and constant duck ups, I get the impression that she is done with it all but either she is stuck in a contract and is doing the bare minimum until it’s over, or someone close to her is pushing her to continue.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

She didn't mention that in was just one comment out of hundreds of thousands did she 🙄. This site is far more regulated than twitter, FB or insta so these influencers always have to lie and mislead over what's posted here.

The podcast is by global radio who own so many stations and billboards so it is effectively free to advertise her in slots that are not filled. I think they're under the impression there's huge demand for people to know her personal life.
Probably hinch herself or a fan 😂😂😂

look how easy it was to twist the “dumb and dumber” comment or the “Shrek” comment and make it look like “trolling”

I wish people would just call staff in, at least if admin are made aware of these things (the actual trolling comments) there is no chance of anyone misrepresenting the site, rather than arguing on the threads with other members hit report 🤷‍♀️ Post in business forum 🤷‍♀️
then any influencers trying to make us look like trolls (by posting themselves or twisting comments out of context) can be stopped.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Anyone else notice that it's really only inch that promotes the podcast ?
Definitely, it’s so weird, how much he promotes it and she hardly mentions it. Like I said a few days ago it’s the most graft he’s done in a good few years. It’s like she has said to him, that he can keep all the profits from it, for himself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This site is definitely more regulated, people on FB and insta get away alot.🤔

Us tattlers call out the lies and imoral things that go on with the influencers/celebs as they get away way with too much and they are not accountable for some of the crappy things they do and say 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That was my thinking. Plus, It’s a colour. It was going to have no impact on her well-being. When you can’t even hold your own head up and crap into a nappy you really don’t care about the colour of your vest or Moses basket (or pram. Toys. Blankets. Accessories...I did go a bit overboard. First baby snd all that 😂)

Much to my traditional grannies disgust I kept her boy name too 😂
You've got a boy named Sue too??🤣
Come on Soph,a few belly laughs will do you good 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This would be interesting. Surely if she did end up having a girl this would also confirm that she is indeed one of the worlds biggest liars. I’m sure she’s had a fair few scans after the gender reveal so surely they would have been able to see boy parts themselves at later scans and if they didn’t then they would have questioned the gender. I know me and a friend joked about her baby ending up a boy at birth after everything she bought was pink. But she had a few scans after finding out the gender and they made sure to mention that baby was indeed a girl and there shouldn’t be any surprises. I could understand if hinch only had the 12 and 20 weeks scans like most people, but she’s had too many for there to be a surprise like that surely? I could be wrong and it may have happened to some but I’m sure the chances are really low

I agree. It is incredibly far fetched. I think it's more comman the other way round? -Girl, oh no it's a boy? That happened to a friend. Girl baby shower and the very last scan turned out it was a boy!🙈😆

But the sheep won't see her as being a liar will they? 'Oh silly sopha didn't see the scan properly, she's so genuine and innocent she wouldn't lie'.🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I don't think she's had the baby, (well she may have today!!) and I do think it is Boy. But like previous posters have said, you just don't know with her anymore do you!

Reactions: 6
Yeah. It’s embarrassing how much he shares the posts of people gushing over it. He is still a fame hungry little toad
He really is isn’t he? I honestly think she can’t be bothered anymore and it’s him and mad ma forcing her to continue

Reactions: 9
Just scrolling through my screenshots and found this post from this day last year. Just a reminder to any new tattlers, about the time she tried to make out that Ron didn’t like crawling and he just prefers to stand. You can see on the photo on the right that inch is holding him up and the left he is balancing against the basket. Iconically a few weeks after this, when Ronnie had started to crawl, apparently ‘he just loves to crawl guyyzzzz’

hinch, please just stop the lying and let the child be a child, instead of always trying to portray the perfect life! 🤯

921F867C-68A7-4B6C-B2DF-259F168B1E5A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Agree with above. I think she's over the hinching now. She's off Instagram more than she's on. Her content is boring and exactly the same, day in, day out. She doesn't do anything that she used to when she first started out. She seemed to have quite a 'fun' personality to start with but now it's just like she's reading a script, playing her character.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Also to add...Everyones pics look great with the Easter bonnets on.😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just scrolling through my screenshots and found this post from this day last year. Just a reminder to any new tattlers, about the time she tried to make out that Ron didn’t like crawling and he just prefers to stand. You can see on the photo on the right that inch is holding him up and the left he is balancing against the basket. Iconically a few weeks after this, when Ronnie had started to crawl, apparently ‘he just loves to crawl guyyzzzz’

hinch, please just stop the lying and let the child be a child, instead of always trying to portray the perfect life! 🤯

View attachment 515368
I shared this yesterday of last Easter when she told us he could stand . But yet shoved him to the back of the tent and you can see the outline of someone behind him holding him up . If he could sit unaided at almost 1 Yr old he should of been at the front with chicken strip

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
All pregnant women are different. I had a large bump but could sit cross legged etc.
I had no bump and wore my regular clothes
Until I had them and left the hospital in my skinny jeggings... however it took its toll on my back and still have the have regular massages and occasional back support. I couldn’t sit on anything hard (wood bench etc) for either pregnancy due to how they sat.

Reactions: 3
I shared this yesterday of last Easter when she told us he could stand . But yet shoved him to the back of the tent and you can see the outline of someone behind him holding him up . If he could sit unaided at almost 1 Yr old he should of been at the front with chicken strip
I was a fan of her back then, and when I saw this yesterday I was honestly gob smacked, I would never as a let’s say fan shall we 😂🐑 believed that for a second, but now I do, and tbh I actually feel stupid 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.